ADVERTISEMENT

Hey aubs- does it sadden you that literally zero of your predictions about Nick Saban have come true

Pops Masterson

All-SEC
Jan 8, 2004
Lourde Sabes has literally kicked the ass of college football for 8 years now.

The only accurate assumption that any of you lesser-thans made was that he's a midget.

It Feelsgoodman.

Lourde Sabes has literally kicked the ass of college football for 8 years now.

The only accurate assumption that any of you lesser-thans made was that he's a midget.

It Feelsgoodman.

Yes Nick-ig-git is a midget. DNA testing has confirmed! And Da bear is happy as well.

mmsabanbear.gif

Give us all a roooow damn thde Poppppy!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: coolbreezetiger
While Sanctions will respond with some pointless garbage, I'm interested in seeing what whiny response @AUav8r can piece together.
I believe that he is an incredible football coach, but I don't think he's a very good person and I wouldn't want my son to learn "life lessons" from him. That's not "whiny", but I'm sure you'll try to claim it as such. Somehow this makes you feel better about yourself. You seem to be a very insecure person who comes here to try and feel better about yourself by having Poppy be like a big brother to you. It's really sad and pathetic!!!

I believe that he is an incredible football coach, but I don't think he's a very good person and I wouldn't want my son to learn "life lessons" from him. That's not "whiny", but I'm sure you'll try to claim it as such. Somehow this makes you feel better about yourself. You seem to be a very insecure person who comes here to try and feel better about yourself by having Poppy be like a big brother to you. It's really sad and pathetic!!!

How is he not a good person? Can't wait to hear this creedy spin job.

How is he not a good person? Can't wait to hear this creedy spin job.
It's my opinion that he's a tool. He seems to always be brooding and angry. He's short and obnoxious to media (I don't really care much for the media myself, but I'm not in the "spotlight" and paid to be out there representing a major University). He seems to be this way with players too. Again...this is just my opinion and perception. There's a time and a place for all types of "leadership". I've had to use them all as a military officer, but he seems to be stuck on this on style all of the time...

It's my opinion that he's a tool. He seems to always be brooding and angry. He's short and obnoxious to media (I don't really care much for the media myself, but I'm not in the "spotlight" and paid to be out there representing a major University). He seems to be this way with players too. Again...this is just my opinion and perception. There's a time and a place for all types of "leadership". I've had to use them all as a military officer, but he seems to be stuck on this on style all of the time...

It's his job to win football games, not run some pageantry operation. Your perception is skewed because you're an auburn fan, and the only interpretation you make of him is from his public outbursts towards members of the media.

He's raised and donated millions to people in need, and that's not just limited to locals in Tuscaloosa. I know the guy and can put up with him being an asshole as long as players continue to want to play for him.

Let's call a spade a spade. He's taken a colossal midget dump all over college football, simultaneously causing coaches to lose their jobs and reporters to film coordinators packing their shit up out of their offices (poor Tony Franklin).

And just for good measure, he forces redneck losers like @Sanctions Stand into a deep spiral of depression.

If you don't want your son(s) learning how to be a leader and win in all facets of life, that's on you. We live in an age where a participation trophy is acceptable, so there's that.

It's his job to win football games, not run some pageantry operation. Your perception is skewed because you're an auburn fan, and the only interpretation you make of him is from his public outbursts towards members of the media.

He's raised and donated millions to people in need, and that's not just limited to locals in Tuscaloosa. I know the guy and can put up with him being an asshole as long as players continue to want to play for him.

Let's call a spade a spade. He's taken a colossal midget dump all over college football, simultaneously causing coaches to lose their jobs and reporters to film coordinators packing their shit up out of their offices (poor Tony Franklin).

And just for good measure, he forces redneck losers like @Sanctions Stand into a deep spiral of depression.

If you don't want your son(s) learning how to be a leader and win in all facets of life, that's on you. We live in an age where a participation trophy is acceptable, so there's that.

Hey Poppy! Back from a deep depression to give you the ole Rooooow damn Thde Rooow! you low-life, booger eating, knuckle dragging, scumbag of a life support system for a beer belly.

-832605672ded9c12.JPG

I'm in complete agreement about the participation trophy thing! I just believe that you can lead without being a tyrant. Leading by example and with humility was my leadership style while in the military and still is now. Everyone has their own thoughts, beliefs, and styles. Mine is just different than his and both seem to have worked for each of us.
If you believe that the Saban style of leadership is the only one that works, then that's on you. My son is learning how to lead by example and I'm proud of that. Once again...just my opinion.

I'm in complete agreement about the participation trophy thing! I just believe that you can lead without being a tyrant. Leading by example and with humility was my leadership style while in the military and still is now. Everyone has their own thoughts, beliefs, and styles. Mine is just different than his and both seem to have worked for each of us.
If you believe that the Saban style of leadership is the only one that works, then that's on you. My son is learning how to lead by example and I'm proud of that. Once again...just my opinion.
Lol how is he a tyrant?

He never said it was the only way that works, just that it works and brilliantly so.

Your style sounds like you try to be their buddy, and that style never works.

He never said it was the only way that works, just that it works and brilliantly so.

Your style sounds like you try to be their buddy, and that style never works.
No, I lead by example and it has done quite well for 2 careers now. Have you EVER lead anyone other than the new kid on the fry machine???

No, I lead by example and it has done quite well for 2 careers now. Have you EVER lead anyone other than the new kid on the fry machine???

Well I first started leading men in graduate school, was over 200 workers spread out over 5 departments. In my last corporate stint I was Senior Global VP, responsible for a few thousand workers in 3 different continents and 12 countries.

Today I consult companies on why they need to fire 'lead by example' managers like you so they can hire someone that actually knows how to lead people. You should come to one of my workshops some time, you might learn something.

Reactions: billywaynebammer
Well I first started leading men in graduate school, was over 200 workers spread out over 5 departments. In my last corporate stint I was Senior Global VP, responsible for a few thousand workers in 3 different continents and 12 countries.

Today I consult companies on why they need to fire 'lead by example' managers like you so they can hire someone that actually knows how to lead people. You should come to one of my workshops some time, you might learn something.
If you're telling the truth, then congrats! If you're like Billy and have this e-fantasy going on, then I'm sorry. I have lead men and women all over the globe on deployments and had extremely high mission success rates. I have lead teams my entire adult life with success. If you are the leader you claim to be, you would realize that there are many types of successful leadership traits. Based off of your obnoxious posts, I doubt much of your claims though. Maybe I'm wrong, but I doubt it. I suspect a lot of exaggeration in your claims to fame!!

If you're telling the truth, then congrats! If you're like Billy and have this e-fantasy going on, then I'm sorry. I have lead men and women all over the globe on deployments and had extremely high mission success rates. I have lead teams my entire adult life with success. If you are the leader you claim to be, you would realize that there are many types of successful leadership traits. Based off of your obnoxious posts, I doubt much of your claims though. Maybe I'm wrong, but I doubt it. I suspect a lot of exaggeration in your claims to fame!!
You might be one of the most arrogant underachievers I've come across in the last 10 years.

I never said they're weren't many different successful types of leaders. I simply pointed out that trying to be your team's 'buddy' never works and neither does 'lead by example'. You lead by leading. The 'lead by example' guys end up doing all the work, then they try to be the team's buddy to motivate them to help out.

The real leaders are the ones that set the task then hold the team accountable to see that it's carried through. Nick Saban is that type of leader, and that's why he's recognized as one of the most successful in the world.

You are recognized as a great leader on an obscure aubarn internet message board that's rife with posts from spammers about illegal software and counterfeit jerseys.

Seems fitting.

I never said they're weren't many different successful types of leaders. I simply pointed out that trying to be your team's 'buddy' never works and neither does 'lead by example'. You lead by leading. The 'lead by example' guys end up doing all the work, then they try to be the team's buddy to motivate them to help out.

The real leaders are the ones that set the task then hold the team accountable to see that it's carried through. Nick Saban is that type of leader, and that's why he's recognized as one of the most successful in the world.

You are recognized as a great leader on an obscure aubarn internet message board that's rife with posts from spammers about illegal software and counterfeit jerseys.

Seems fitting.

yea, yea, yea... all that and a mutation in the FGFR3 gene....
Rooow damn thde rooowwww!

lollypop.gif

littleman.jpg

Seems fitting.
I bet you're a Bernie fan!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT