ADVERTISEMENT

Herschel Walker nails it

ricedp105

DISPENSER OF RICE NUGGETS
Gold Member
Feb 1, 2006
Huntsville, AL

Tweet of the year IMO. This is the kind of change that needs to take place. I'd venture a guess that about 99% of Law Enforcement interactions with any citizen ends without being shot because they comply with the officers demands. He also talks about the %1(bad apples) that if a citizen complies, regardless of color, they need to be treated with respect. If you don't agree with the commands of the officers, wait until that exchange is over with and then fight it in court/report to incident. Having an Open hand not a closed fist would go a long way towards mending the two sides. I know Dear Diary, kinda...

I can't see the Tweet in this message. I only see a gray box with a red circle with a diagonal line through it. Same will all other message since the change over to the new format. Do I need to change a setting or different browser (Google).

Thanks for the tech support.

Unless it's a no knock raid at the wrong house and you end up dead at the hands of militarized police for NO GOOD REASON

1) End Qualified Immunity
2) Require Body Cams
3) Stop Enforcing Victimless Crimes
4) End No-Knock Raids
5) Stop Militarizing Police
6) Implement Bail Reform
7) End Civil Asset Forfeiture
8) End Mandatory Police Unions
9) Require Cops to Obtain Individual Liability Insurance

Unless it's a no knock raid at the wrong house and you end up dead at the hands of militarized police for NO
This would fall under the %1/bad apples as long as the court process plays out with what we know in that case, currently, Correct? I do agree that more training and MORE FUNDING for Law Enforcement would help address this issue though.

This would fall under the %1/bad apples as long as the court process plays out with what we know in that case, currently, Correct? I do agree that more training and MORE FUNDING for Law Enforcement would help address this issue though.
I would venture to guess its less than 1% too. And he picked out one, a single, example and it trying to extrapolate it. Our side doesn’t have to extrapolate, it’s just the facts

Castille didn't comply after being told not to reach for his gun...and the officer in that case was acquitted after the dash cam revealed that fact.
Nice to see you ran like the mental midget you are, when confronted with basic statistics about police shootings as a % of population yesterday.

..I have no idea what this means, but sorry that the facts of the Castille case don't fit with your narrative.
Your default opinion is that African Americans should be shot if it is deemed necessary. No further justification required. Meanwhile the bodies pile up.

Your default opinion is that African Americans should be shot if it is deemed necessary. No further justification required. Meanwhile the bodies pile up.
For the last five years, the police have fatally shot about 1,000 civilians annually, the vast majority of whom were armed or otherwise dangerous. Black people account for about 23% of those shot and killed by police; they are about 13% of the U.S. population.

As of the June 22 update, the Washington Post’s database of fatal police shootings showed 14 unarmed Black victims and 25 unarmed white victims in 2019.
The number of unarmed Black shooting victims is down 63% from 2015, when the database began.

#Facts
Please leave this thread, no one wants you here.

You can’t expect anyone to take you seriously when you are spouting complete and utter BS like this. Not a single person on here has said what you are trying to insinuate. You suck. People of any color being executed by anyone, police or criminal is terrible. But the “pile of bodies” by criminals rapist murderers drug dealers pimps sex traders is Mount Everest compared to the ant hill of those killed by police. None are acceptable but your stance here and now is just dumb and purposeful incendiary

4 this year is a pile? 14 on average per year is a pile? Out of millions of black people? 2-3 times that number of unarmed whites are killed by police each year.

The fact is, you would be hard pressed to find more than one or two black or white people shot by police that was NOT doing something stupid: resisting arrest, striking an officer, holding a weapon in front of an officer. Should they be killed? No. BUT... they would not have been killed if they just do as they're told. It truly should not be that hard to understand, but apparently it is. Just stop. Good grief.

If more money is needed for PROPER training to do what police were intended to do then it can come from the misguided spending of gazillions, by police, on equipment & training for police that only militants require.

Last edited:
Nice to see you ran like the mental midget you are, when confronted with basic statistics about police shootings as a % of population yesterday.
It was a misleading stat. 76% of the country is white, while 14% are black, yet the black population accounts for a third of all violent crimes committed. How hard is that?
Forgive me, I was correcting a different BS stat of yours.

Herschel and Julie are special people to me. They have done so many wonderful things for me, including paying for my trip to Colombia for New Year’s. I could never repay them in a zillion years. So grateful for their friendship.
@Docdumpsta , look at this cat. Seems like he’s passive aggressively dragging his hawg all ova the board this mornin!

Has this pushed HERSCHEL past BO as the GOAT college running back?
giphy.gif

Philando Castille and Breonna Taylor say hi
Did you read the tweet? Because it says if you show the officer respect then, in turn, the police officer should show that same respect back. It’s a call to both sides to be better. Both Sides. That means the police as well. You clearly said what you said to stir up shit, and because of that you’re a complete tool.

Castille didn't comply after being told not to reach for his gun...and the officer in that case was acquitted after the dash cam revealed that fact.
The dash cam of a police car showed a man in another car reaching for a gun? Incredible

It was a misleading stat. 76% of the country is white, while 14% are black, yet the black population accounts for a third of all violent crimes committed. How hard is that?
Forgive me, I was correcting a different BS stat of yours.
Exactly.

Percentage of total population means nothing in this case because the overwhelming majority of the population, irrespective of ethnicity, doesn't put itself in a position where a police shooting is even the remotest possibility

482 in Chicago this year. Where is the outrage? Not police involved so those are ok.
I don't ever understand this strange "point" that people make. Violence in Chicago is covered on an hourly basis. Google it and 1,000 articles come up. So bizarre. Gun violence is a serious issue in this country. There's outrage all. The. Time.

And explain you're reasoning further if you don't mind. What are you trying to say? Black people kill each other quite often in certain cities so therefore when a police officer is the one that pulls the trigger it's really not that big of a deal?

Last edited:
Reactions: JWalker72
I don't ever understand this strange "point" that people make. Violence in Chicago is covered on an hourly basis. Google it and 1,000 articles come up. So bizarre. Gun violence is a serious issue in this country. There's outrage all. The. Time.
WTF are you talking about? There is ZERO outrage about the senseless murders of hundreds of innocent black people. ZERO. Are people aware of it? Of course. Have there been protests about it? Hell no. Why are the NBA players not boycotting Chicago? Why is BLM not running continuous protests in the streets of Chicago protesting about these senseless killings? Why have the black city leaders done ZERO to stop any of it? ANYBODY that dismisses the hundreds of murders in this city, vs less than 10 police killings NATIONALLY, is a hypocritical POS.

And explain you're reasoning further if you don't mind. What are you trying to say? Black people kill each other quite often in certain cities so therefore when a police officer is the one that pulls the trigger it's really not that big of a deal?
He's saying that professional athletes and those that "take a stand" (for example Lebron James) don't speak up about the gun violence in their own communities like Chicago or NYC, just when it fits into an anti police narrative.(and jump to conclusions prior to all the facts coming out).

He's saying that professional athletes and those that "take a stand" (for example Lebron James) don't speak up about the gun violence in their own communities like Chicago or NYC, just when it fits into an anti police narrative.(and jump to conclusions prior to all the facts coming out).
Still waiting on that body cam footage. You must be having a hard time finding it. Hmmm...

Reactions: DM8
WTF are you talking about? There is ZERO outrage about the senseless murders of hundreds of innocent black people. ZERO. Are people aware of it? Of course. Have there been protests about it? Hell no. Why are the NBA players not boycotting Chicago? Why is BLM not running continuous protests in the streets of Chicago protesting about these senseless killings? Why have the black city leaders done ZERO to stop any of it? ANYBODY that dismisses the hundreds of murders in this city, vs less than 10 police killings NATIONALLY, is a hypocritical POS.
Outrage = protesting. I get what that post was saying and I understand your point. Kerryon.

Still waiting on that body cam footage. You must be having a hard time finding it. Hmmm...
Why would I be able to find full body cam footage on the internet, that was used in a court case? I get what you're trying to do, but you do realize it's possible that the facts of the case exist outside the confines of the interwebs and not accessible to the public, right? Are you trying to infer that the judicial process that took place to acquit the officer was flawed?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT