ADVERTISEMENT

Here is a link for you to purchase Auburn Unity shirts for the whole family ...

The proceeds go towards minority scholarships.
“A portion of proceeds will support the University’s goal of promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion among its student body, which is key to its educational mission. “

show your Auburn family spirit and togetherness with pride.

BbEP.gif

show your Auburn family spirit and togetherness with pride.

Real question

What exactly are we not united on? What are we trying to unite?

If I don’t agree that there is systematic racism and I believe the fear of police is absolutely based in rhetoric and ancedotes over facts does that mean I’m not united?

Are we uniting in humanity or are we uniting in political or social ideology?

So scholarships that further delineate is by race. Cool
Perhaps the idea is that increasing diversity at the university creates greater unity in that there are more opportunities to build personal relationships with people of different races.

You could reach out to those promoting this initiative and talk to them about it. It would take some level of effort, but I believe the idea is to have an open mind and generate conversation about something people feel is impacting their lives.

Or you could just have your mind made up and this country can continue to spin its wheels. That seems to be going really well right now

I just want to know why all the coaches and players have an Under Armour version of this shirt yet they are peddling some cheap ass brand to the rest of us. I guess we aren’t united enough to warrant a decent shirt. The shirts are ugly enough they at least should be comfortable to wear.

Perhaps the idea is that increasing diversity at the university creates greater unity in that there are more opportunities to build personal relationships with people of different races.

You could reach out to those promoting this initiative and talk to them about it. It would take some level of effort, but I believe the idea is to have an open mind and generate conversation about something people feel is impacting their lives.

Or you could just have your mind made up and this country can continue to spin its wheels. That seems to be going really well right now
I saw all sorts of diverse people at AU in the early 2000’s. Like...LOTS of different races all chillin together with no issues. What changed?

Diverse in skin color but same in ideology. Is that even diversity?

ADVERTISEMENT