ADVERTISEMENT

Here goes that get out of jail free card.

Wow. But racism doesn't exist. It's 2015 you said.!get over it you say. It's just a thought in our head. This is specifically targeted at the people who over encountered previously who say racism doesn't exist. He is practically begging them to take his money. He didn't look like their normal clientele lol

http://uproxx.com/dimemag/2015/10/john-henson-jewelry-store-911-calls/
Lol at you. Sure there's racism and there will always be racist people. Over here in the real world where I along with many others live understand there will always be terrible people and aren't surprised when they hear a racist story. It does not mean this country as a whole is racist or that all white people are racist. There will always be murderers, racists and many forms of evil human beings and there's nothing we can do about it.

Reactions: auburn587
I was once refused service at a restaurant in the Gump. I was told they weren't serving anymore food and turned around and took someone else's order. It was at a soul food kitchen type joint. The black lady I was with was so embarrassed. I'm white btw. There is racism amongst every race.

I was once refused service at a restaurant in the Gump. I was told they weren't serving anymore food and turned around and took someone else's order. It was at a soul food kitchen type joint. The black lady I was with was so embarrassed. I'm white btw. There is racism amongst every race.
But doesn't mean all people of that particular race are racist. FTR I would refuse service to you as well mainly due to your back hair.

People up north are way more racist than people in the south.
This seems to be true......a young black male came by door to door selling cleaning products whike I was in law school. I told him to come inside the AC for a while and have some gatoraid.......he said that he had been shocked re how nice everyone was in the south and that when he was first told to go to alabama that he was a lil afraid bc of all the southern racism stuff but that he had found the exact opposite. He specifically stated it was 10× worse up north and that the southern people were quite extraordinarily polite and welcoming.

Yeah, I seriously doubt anyone has ever told you racism doesn't exist anymore.

This seems to be true......a young black male came by door to door selling cleaning products whike I was in law school. I told him to come inside the AC for a while and have some gatoraid.......he said that he had been shocked re how nice everyone was in the south and that when he was first told to go to alabama that he was a lil afraid bc of all the southern racism stuff but that he had found the exact opposite. He specifically stated it was 10× worse up north and that the southern people were quite extraordinarily polite and welcoming.
How was the sex?

It's alive and well thanks to our government leaders and media that push it as an agenda.
It is alive and well because...people. The roots of racism are wired into the human brain so all of us are susceptible. Even so, we can all overcome it, regardless of government, media, or even our own personal experiences.

Lol at you. Sure there's racism and there will always be racist people. Over here in the real world where I along with many others live understand there will always be terrible people and aren't surprised when they hear a racist story. It does not mean this country as a whole is racist or that all white people are racist. There will always be murderers, racists and many forms of evil human beings and there's nothing we can do about it.

I'm not ignorant I know that America as a whole isn't racist. That's why I said that statement was specifically targeting the ones who say it doesn't exist. Not respectfully objective people like yourself. I would never generalize any race for any reason I just think it's ignorant when people act like race or other issues for that matter don't exist.

Valid statement also. Racism isn't just garnered to one specific race. My point was specifically to ones who think it doesn't exist. And man if you want some good reqs for some good soul food where you won't be discriminated against I got you! Lol

Yeah, I seriously doubt anyone has ever told you racism doesn't exist anymore.

Where have you been? I wish your statement were true. I was told that when blacks claim racism that it is a get out of jail free card and that this is 2015 so it can't be racism plenty of times on this board and Tate will tell you I report them every time.

People up north are way more racist than people in the south.

I can't totally say I agree but I can see your point. I think people up north are just plain rude. I grew up in mobile but my grandmother stayed in Boston and I would go there for the summer. They would just say whatever they wanted. Lack of respect. No one gave their respect first before any conversation. So often the things that seem racist would just be the obnoxious northern culture none the less it is still racist. But growing up in the south I can tell you that we are way nicer and people that are discrimative are kind loving people and will offer the world to you if you show respect first.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT