ADVERTISEMENT

Health officials less confident in COVID vaccine efficacy with rise of Delta variant

No, he actually hasn’t. Also, every state that counts all cases show almost all are among the unvaccinated.
For now, in the U.S. that is true. In the U.K. and Singapore, most cases are with the vaccinated, proving the main point I've made...that it doesn't matter if you are vaccinated or unvaccinated. You can still get and transmit covid.

For now, in the U.S. that is true. In the U.K. and Singapore, most cases are with the vaccinated, proving the main point I've made...that it doesn't matter if you are vaccinated or unvaccinated. You can still get and transmit covid.
Nope. UK counts one shot in those stats. The ones with two shots are the vast minority of cases.

More good news.

Deaths won’t compare but hospitalizations may get to an all-time high. Models have deaths peaking at 850 a day. That’s about 800 too much as 800 were avoidable due to vaccines.

Oh boy.

Change that subject! Lol.

Pfizer did this a month ago and got laughed at by the fda. I expect they will approve it for the elderly and others with immune issues. I hope that happens by sept. The rest of us will be fine for another year or two unless people are just that scared and get it.

who is calling for boosters?
Moderna and Pfizer both and calling for boosters to combat Delta and other variants. Yesterday they even said a covid shot would be likely every year just like the flu shot.

Moderna and Pfizer both and calling for boosters to combat Delta and other variants. Yesterday they even said a covid shot would be likely every year just like the flu shot.
Oh, ok. Weird that the companies that would make billions off of boosters would be calling for boosters. Pfizer pitched it to the fda about a month ago. They were told GTFO. In order, the first ones that should get boosters are 1) the elderly and those with immune problems (over 65 and those w/Dr note for certain immune issues and then 2) the j&j recepients. After that, maybe those over 50 if it has been a year since vax. I don’t think most will need it until 2023.

Now the Lamda variant, which came from Peru and is moving throughout South America, is said to be resistant to any current COVID vaccine and it is very transmissable.

Lol. The article doesn’t say that at all. It’s already here and not doing much. Alpha and delta were supposed to evade the vaccines. How did that work out? Lambda can’t overtake delta btw.

"Information on the Delta variant from several states and other countries indicate that in rare occasions, some vaccinated people infected with the Delta variant after vaccination may be contagious and spread the virus to others," she claimed. "This new science is worrisome and unfortunately warrants an update to our recommendations."

We are in this thing the long haul . I hope we can handle this as well as the brits during the blitz . I’d bore it all live and love to the fullest every day no fear no regret

Reactions: TBFan
Your hero is now saying boosters are likely.

Again, everybody including me has said the elderly and those with immune issues are going to need boosters thus fall or winter. Why are you acting like this is new? Pfizer and moderna are trying to get boosters for everybody. Fda said no. Now I think they might offer those to people that want them next year but most won’t need them until at least 2023.

Again, everybody including me has said the elderly and those with immune issues are going to need boosters thus fall or winter. Why are you acting like this is new? Pfizer and moderna are trying to get boosters for everybody. Fda said no. Now I think they might offer those to people that want them next year but most won’t need them until at least 2023.
You don't REALLY believe he intends to stop there do you?

"When asked if other groups should get booster shots, Fauci said the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) would give a recommendation as soon as they can be based on the data. Referencing the elderly, those in nursing homes and young people, he said: "As soon as they see that level of durability of protection goes down, then you will see the recommendation to vaccinate those individuals."

You don't REALLY believe he intends to stop there do you?

"When asked if other groups should get booster shots, Fauci said the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) would give a recommendation as soon as they can be based on the data. Referencing the elderly, those in nursing homes and young people, he said: "As soon as they see that level of durability of protection goes down, then you will see the recommendation to vaccinate those individuals."
Let’s talk about now. Don’t act like this is happening now. If I’m them and there is no major side effects to the first groups then I would allow others to get them after a certain amount of time. J&j recepients will definitely need one right after the elderly. Explain the current protections they have at that time and give people an option. I doubt I get a booster for a couple more years.

"I'm a functional family medicine physician ... that means I am specially trained in immunology .... everything being recommended by the CDC is actually contrary to all the rules of science."

giphy.gif

So, 'eff the 96% of US physicians that have gotten vaccinated, but trust this family medicine doctor from Indiana. Yeah, no. Hard pass.

Then you heard wrong. And yes, I actually do know. I actually listen to scientists. The vaccines are expected to protect from severe disease at a minimum of 2-3 years.
Do you have any idea how many times the “scientist” have changed their mind in a year and a half?

Even mrhickory is making fun of this guy. Lol
Why don't you try refuting what he said. You know why? You can't.

These supposed COVID vaccines don't rid the disease. They supposedly lessen the symptoms of COVID. And guess what? The CDC is going to start recommending booster shots every year going forward for COVID, whether you now believe it or not, just like the flu shots. Why? Because COVID changes, just like influenza strains, because they are respiratory infections. This is real science. Not the ever changing ridiculous nonsense that comes out of Fauci, the CDC, and the NIH.

Why don't you try refuting what he said. You know why? You can't.

These supposed COVID vaccines don't rid the disease. They supposedly lessen the symptoms of COVID. And guess what? The CDC is going to start recommending booster shots every year going forward for COVID, whether you now believe it or not, just like the flu shots. Why? Because COVID changes, just like influenza strains, because they are respiratory infections. This is real science. Not the ever changing ridiculous nonsense that comes out of Fauci, the CDC, and the NIH.

The guy made a fool of himself when he brought up MA. As the real Dr on the bunker said, this guy is slightly more educated than a chiropractor.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT