ADVERTISEMENT

Health officials less confident in COVID vaccine efficacy with rise of Delta variant

When you have nothing else, I see you resort to the usual name calling. That inferiority complex is rearing it's ugly head again...LOL

Derp isn’t name calling. I see you have nothing for me in this entire conversation.

I gave you specific examples of when the cdc was behind as well as links on vaccine protection vs severe Covid.
And I gave you the statement that the CDC needs to be clear and concise or admit they don't know but for some reason you don't think that's important. Instead you keep trying to deflect to some of the very issues that demonstrate the CDC needs to be clear and concise. Come on man just admit my statement has merit or just keep going in circles.

And I gave you the statement that the CDC needs to be clear and concise or admit they don't know but for some reason you don't think that's important. Instead you keep trying to deflect to some of the very issues that demonstrate the CDC needs to be clear and concise. Come on man just admit my statement has merit or just keep going in circles.

And I told you they were. They don’t have the conclusive data to make this data except for infections. That’s why she said “could” and in “coming months”. As I said, this is for just in case. Then we went into another argument where I showed you their decisions were slow and behind and you disagreed.

And I told you they were. They don’t have the conclusive data to make this data except for infections. That’s why she said “could” and in “coming months”. As I said, this is for just in case. Then we went into another argument where I showed you their decisions were slow and behind and you disagreed.
I still disagree because the CDC has stated numerous times that they are sure when in fact it turned out they were completely wrong. The masks for the vaccinated is a perfect example. The masks at the beginning of the pandemic is another example. The need for a booster now is another example. All I am saying again is the CDC needs to clarify and be more on point. We can disagree and still have valid opinions and especially when it comes to COVID since it seems the message/facts change almost daily. I enjoy the banter and discussions and learn from them but when anyone gets into the petty name-calling it tells me to move on and find someone who wants to have a honest and legitimate discussion.

Reactions: TBFan
No, she didn’t say that. She said they could be in months, dipshit. She’s wrong. They are doing the boosters for normal people for cutting down cases.
I gave an exact quote, so you are wrong.

I still disagree because the CDC has stated numerous times that they are sure when in fact it turned out they were completely wrong. The masks for the vaccinated is a perfect example. The masks at the beginning of the pandemic is another example. The need for a booster now is another example. All I am saying again is the CDC needs to clarify and be more on point. We can disagree and still have valid opinions and especially when it comes to COVID since it seems the message/facts change almost daily. I enjoy the banter and discussions and learn from them but when anyone gets into the petty name-calling it tells me to move on and find someone who wants to have a honest and legitimate discussion.

Dear Lord. That’s what the trials and studies showed at the time. Once they knew this virus spread among the asymptomatic and there wouldn’t be a mask shortage for medical workers, they changed. On the masks for vaccinated, that’s what the studies showed them as it was alpha and the vaccines were 95% effective. On this decision, they never said boosters wouldn’t be needed.

Exactly. All some of us here try to do is post legitimate news articles, but "some" people here have to comment on every post and try to discredit it with unfounded claims. It's funny actually, but just proves how desperate they are to self confirm their own actions.

I gave an exact quote, so you are wrong.

Lol. The elderly were the ones vaccinated early. I am talking about everybody but the immunicompromised and elderly. The cdc isn’t saying the efficacy against hospitalization or death is waning significantly like it is for infections.

Exactly. All some of us here try to do is post legitimate news articles, but "some" people here have to comment on every post and try to discredit it with unfounded claims. It's funny actually, but just proves how desperate they are to self confirm their own actions.

Unfounded claims? I gave you actual studies. Lol. Repeat after me: “the mRNA vaccines aren’t waning for severe Covid, hospitalizations or death.” I gave you this info.

Lol. The elderly were the ones vaccinated early. I am talking about everybody but the immunicompromised and elderly. The cdc isn’t saying the efficacy against hospitalization or death is waning significantly like it is for infections.
The CDC Director said booster shots will be needed for EVERYONE who were vaccinated early or they risk serious infection. That's what she said. Deal with it.

The CDC Director said booster shots will be needed for EVERYONE who were vaccinated early or they risk serious infection. That's what she said. Deal with it.

No, she said immunity for severe Covid COULD wane in future months. Lol

Reading comprehension is difficult for some people.

“Reports from our international colleagues, including Israel, suggest increased risk of SEVERE disease amongst those VACCINATED EARLY.”

See her saying it. Also, the elderly were vaccinated first here and in Israel. We still don’t have anything but stats showing the mRNA vaccines are 90% or above for everybody else for hospitalizations, severe disease and deaths.

“Reports from our international colleagues, including Israel, suggest increased risk of SEVERE disease amongst those VACCINATED EARLY.”

See above. “Could” in “coming months”. Again, they are guessing and they will be wrong for those under 60. Of course, they know this but they want less cases and spread.

And... you just confirmed what I reported earlier. So, in a few months, everyone who had the later vaccinations will need to get the booster also or risk serious infection.

Dear Lord. That’s what the trials and studies showed at the time. Once they knew this virus spread among the asymptomatic and there wouldn’t be a mask shortage for medical workers, they changed. On the masks for vaccinated, that’s what the studies showed them as it was alpha and the vaccines were 95% effective. On this decision, they never said boosters wouldn’t be needed.
Why are you such a cheerleader for the CDC? They have basically been wrong/bad information on almost everything in regards to COVID-19. They are starting to remind me more of the WHO and that is concerning. It's really simple, provide clear and concise information or admit we don't know at this point.

I am all for getting this pandemic under control ASAP but we need the CDC and the Government to be more forthright and also to quit trying to shame someone for making their own decisions.

Why are you such a cheerleader for the CDC? They have basically been wrong/bad information on almost everything in regards to COVID-19. They are starting to remind me more of the WHO and that is concerning. It's really simple, provide clear and concise information or admit we don't know at this point.

I am all for getting this pandemic under control ASAP but we need the CDC and the Government to be more forthright and also to quit trying to shame someone for making their own decisions.

Their messaging has been bad but they gave the guidelines based on current studies or on overprotective just in case scenarios. The booster for everyone is definitely in the just in case category. Many would argue the masks for kids under 12 is just in case. This virus is brand new and things change with different studies and trials and different variants. If delta never came, they would be looking better now but most can’t get that delta changed everything. Everything.

And... you just confirmed what I reported earlier. So, in a few months, everyone who had the later vaccinations will need to get the booster also or risk serious infection.

Lol. No. Do you understand what could means? The protection against severe disease, hospitalizations and deaths hasn’t fallen and won’t anytime soon. It’s about B cells and T cells. I would recommend the videos I posted to explain some of that to you. In the elderly and immunicompromised, the signal isn’t fast enough to stop severe disease in many cases. The cells send the antibodies when they recognize the virus but it’s slower in these groups than the rest of us. I might even do boosters for all over 50 just in case but nothing under. The cdc has been ripped to shreds for this decision because the only science they really presented was against infection. I can link the the studies again showing the high protection if you like.

Their messaging has been bad but they gave the guidelines based on current studies or on overprotective just in case scenarios. The booster for everyone is definitely in the just in case category. Many would argue the masks for kids under 12 is just in case. This virus is brand new and things change with different studies and trials and different variants. If delta never came, they would be looking better now but most can’t get that delta changed everything. Everything.
I appreciate you agreeing that the CDC needs to more clear and concise. Variants were going to come because just about all viruses mutate. I hope moving forward that the CDC can provide more accurate information that assures most Americans that we are getting this virus under control. And I also hope that most Americans will make that decision to get vaccinated.

I appreciate you agreeing that the CDC needs to more clear and concise. Variants were going to come because just about all viruses mutate. I hope moving forward that the CDC can provide more accurate information that assures most Americans that we are getting this virus under control. And I also hope that most Americans will make that decision to get vaccinated.

I didn’t agree on them not being concise on this announcement. They are admitting they don’t know but since some “could” lose protection in the coming months, they are going to give boosters. Also, I agree variants happen but morons think that means the cdc was wrong on certain things because delta changed everything. Cdc has had poor messaging but they haven’t had many examples of being wrong at the time based on info at the time.

And why do you think so many "trials and studies" have proven to be wrong??? We've tried to tell you for months that really bad "science" was being done, and that some of the stats and data were baked, yet all you could do is double-down and run around ruining threads calling everyone who pointed out inconsistencies, conspiracy theorists.

Even against all odds that the bad science would be outed, it has, and you're still too delusional and prideful to admit that you were wrong. You ARE the consensus worst poster on MULTIPLE boards. Please go away. I will personally pay you to leave.

Reactions: TBFan
And why do you think so many "trials and studies" have proven to be wrong??? We've tried to tell you for months that really bad "science" was being done, and that some of the stats and data were baked, yet all you could do is double-down and run around ruining threads calling everyone who pointed out inconsistencies, conspiracy theorists.

Even against all odds that the bad science would be outed, it has, and you're still too delusional and prideful to admit that you were wrong. You ARE the consensus worst poster on MULTIPLE boards. Please go away. I will personally pay you to leave.

Because that was the alpha variant. What trials were wrong?

Are you saying that studies and hard scientific data showed that masks weren't needed and/or didn't help retard airborne respiratory disease??? Or, did they intentionally lie about it??? Derp.
Just face it. He is one of those people who cannot admit he was wrong. There is no point engaging with him anymore. We will just continue to post the facts and ignore any of his comments.

Reactions: au4life_rz
Are you saying that studies and hard scientific data showed that masks weren't needed and/or didn't help retard airborne respiratory disease??? Or, did they intentionally lie about it??? Derp.

No, they didn’t have the info yet, moron. They went by what was true for previous viruses.

No, they didn’t have the info yet, moron. They went by what was true for previous viruses.

So, the CDC, WHO, Dr. Fauci "didn't have data/info on mask usage"??? Even if true, if they didn't have data, shouldn't the leading agencies and leading authorities just say, "We don't have data yet, so we can't do real science", or "We don't know", instead of lying? Every normal person can see what's going on here, and what's been occurring with you for months/years.

I don't know that I've ever come across a functional person that was more deranged. Or, you could just intentionally be lying. But, I don't think there are many humans who could lie that consistently, so you're probably really living in some kind of alternate universe in complete and total delusion.

So, the CDC, WHO, Dr. Fauci "didn't have data/info on mask usage"??? Even if true, if they didn't have data, shouldn't the leading agencies and leading authorities just say, "We don't have data yet, so we can't do real science", or "We don't know", instead of lying? Every normal person can see what's going on here, and what's been occurring with you for months/years.

I don't know that I've ever come across a functional person that was more deranged. Or, you could just intentionally be lying. But, I don't think there are many humans who could lie that consistently, so you're probably really living in some kind of alternate universe in complete and total delusion.

They said they don’t have any reason to believe you should wear a mask at this time, dumbass.

They said they don’t have any reason to believe you should wear a mask at this time, dumbass.

You're not answering the questions. It seems you are saying that they acted WITHOUT having data. Is it good science to act without data? Is it science at all, if you have no data??? YOU were the one saying that they never act without studies and data. So, which is it???

They intentionally lied, because there wasn't enough PPE for front line healthcare workers. Dr. Fauci admitted this with his own mouth. It proves that they are NOT trustworthy, and will operate to a "noble lie" if they FEEL that they have a good reason to do so. Yet you write off anyone who questions their veracity or the veracity of studies and data as a conspiracy theorist.

Overall, I've NEVER seen another person be so wrong, about so many different things, on one topic.

You're not answering the questions. It seems you are saying that they acted WITHOUT having data. Is it good science to act without data? Is it science at all, if you have no data??? YOU were the one saying that they never act without studies and data. So, which is it???

They intentionally lied, because there wasn't enough PPE for front line healthcare workers. Dr. Fauci admitted this with his own mouth. It proves that they are NOT trustworthy, and will operate to a "noble lie" if they FEEL that they have a good reason to do so. Yet you write off anyone who questions their veracity or the veracity of studies and data as a conspiracy theorist.

Overall, I've NEVER seen another person be so wrong, about so many different things, on one topic.

Dumb fvck, they didn’t act. Not advising masks is not acting. How Fvcking dumb are you?

ADVERTISEMENT