ADVERTISEMENT

Heading to the Iron Bowl

Mar 5, 2006
My son has always wanted to attend some of college football's biggest rivalries. So I got us tickets to the Iron Bowl this year. We are really looking forward to heading down for the game.

Any suggestions as far as parking goes? I guess get there early? Places to eat or must see prior to the game.

I am sure it will be a big crowd and you never know what will happen in a rival game. We will be heading down from North Carolina. Can't wait. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks!

The auburn guys scurried away from this board after their season went down the drain.

I'm a bammer and can't really advise on parking, but tailgating is a good time in auburn. I'm not sure when you'll get there, but there are some decent places to eat to be a small city. Amsterdam, Niffers, Little Italy. Maybe one of the auburn guys will chime in.

You'll enjoy the environment.

The auburn guys scurried away from this board after their season went down the drain.

I'm a bammer and can't really advise on parking, but tailgating is a good time in auburn. I'm not sure when you'll get there, but there are some decent places to eat to be a small city. Amsterdam, Niffers, Little Italy. Maybe one of the auburn guys will chime in.

You'll enjoy the environment.

Thanks for the reply and suggestions. Probably will be getting there a few hours before kickoff.

ADVERTISEMENT