ADVERTISEMENT

Heading to Columbia, MO to Support Coach Pearl and The Tigers Tomorrow...

sjweagle

First Round Draft Pick
Gold Member
Aug 30, 2006
Drove to Frigid St. Louis (Warson Woods) from The Woodlands, TX this week to visit our youngest daughter ('11) and her husband ('11) and our AUsome 15 month old twin grand-babies (est '37) and we've decided to head to University of MO tomorrow to support our Auburn Tigers. We need four (4) tickets and prior to purchasing tickets on Stubhub, I wanted to first see if any Bunkerettes have any connections/sources from whom I can purchase tickets close to Auburn's bench (section 116). I've sent a message to my source at The Auburn Ticket Office but I know we're late with our request. Thanks and War Eagle!

Drove to Frigid St. Louis (Warson Woods) from The Woodlands, TX this week to visit our youngest daughter ('11) and her husband ('11) and our AUsome 15 month old twin grand-babies (est '37) and we've decided to head to University of MO tomorrow to support our Auburn Tigers. We need four (4) tickets and prior to purchasing tickets on Stubhub, I wanted to first see if any Bunkerettes have any connections/sources from whom I can purchase tickets close to Auburn's bench (section 116). I've sent a message to my source at The Auburn Ticket Office but I know we're late with our request. Thanks and War Eagle!
Bruh, tickets are like ten bucks, I’m sure you could just walk down there with four tickets you buy at the gate.

I get it I see the tickets on stubhub for as low as $17. I don't mind paying face value to get lower level seats close to the Auburn Bench. We will purchase tickets either way and move down toward the bench if seats are open. However, few things bite like sitting in seats better than the seats for which you purchased a ticket only to have late arriving fans rain on your parade. Just ask Bob Uecker... he must be in the front row!

Reactions: KansasTiger
Thank you for your service

Reactions: D-ZER13
I hear Ferguson is lovely in February...

Reactions: D-ZER13
Pick up some of club tickets and report back how it was.

You’re a patriot!

Thanks biscuit... my internetz shows the same stubhub site and tickets but as mentioned within my initial post... we want tickets close to Auburn’s Bench Section 116 (rows 10 and under). We May just have to play the Bob Uecker role and hope the rightful owners of open seats stay home.

Pull em through!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT