ADVERTISEMENT

Hayul Row Damn Thde Row!

Sanctions Stand

All-American
Sep 19, 2002
CYH7MTmWMAAv7No.jpg

http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/alabama-football/crimson-tide-fan-truck-smack/

At first glance I thought this may be li'l Billy's truck, but then I saw the USMC sticker and would bet that li'l Billy is not/was never a US Marine or in any branch of the Armed Forces!!! He's more of an e-warrior!! Ha!!!!

So there are a bunch of years listed......the words 'National Champions' ...and Clemson your next.....Does this mean the Mensa member who owns this truck
feels that Clemson will be the next national champion?

WDE

So there are a bunch of years listed......the words 'National Champions' ...and Clemson your next.....Does this mean the Mensa member who owns this truck
feels that Clemson will be the next national champion?

WDE

Good question. Not really sure but I do know that he is "fulla bammer"

Row thde

At first glance I thought this may be li'l Billy's truck, but then I saw the USMC sticker and would bet that li'l Billy is not/was never a US Marine or in any branch of the Armed Forces!!! He's more of an e-warrior!! Ha!!!!
Thanks for letting me live rent free inside your head.

Is that how much you pay for the family trailer? Are you in a section 8 trailer park?
Depends on where you live these days. I just enjoy taking a regular crap inside your head. That's about all that depressed real estate is good for these days.

Depends on where you live these days. I just enjoy taking a regular crap inside your head. That's about all that depressed real estate is good for these days.
It's kinda cute how you believe this too. You are a sidewalk bammer and are here for our entertainment li'l Billy!!! row tahd!!!

It's kinda cute how you believe this too. You are a sidewalk bammer and are here for our entertainment li'l Billy!!! row tahd!!!
Funny to hear you say that, because I'm the one walking away laughing every time.

I'd hate to be some of your livestock later tonight. Lord knows what kind of scandalous activity Sanctions will participate in later but I am sure it will be vile and disgusting.

Funny to hear you say that, because I'm the one walking away laughing every time.

I'd hate to be some of your livestock later tonight. Lord knows what kind of scandalous activity Sanctions will participate in later but I am sure it will be vile and disgusting.

Ohhh Billy resorting to vile & disgusting talk. You the funniest booger eating moron on rivals! I give you the 5* booger eating moron award!

Rooooow damn thde Rooow! Natty #32!

0.jpg

"walking away"? That's funny. I don't think you ever leave this site!!! You're too obsessed with Auburn and your hero Poppy to leave here.

"walking away"? That's funny. I don't think you ever leave this site!!! You're too obsessed with Auburn and your hero Poppy to leave here.
Interestingly enough - your posting activity is non-existent when I take a sabbatical from this forum. Which I have done for days and weeks at a time in the past, despite what you claim. Yet when I return, here comes av8r to the rescue!

LOL poor av8r doesn't want to admit he loves the interaction with us bammers. I think Pops is right, you want to be one of us. Don't you?

Don't lie to us.

Interestingly enough - your posting activity is non-existent when I take a sabbatical from this forum. Which I have done for days and weeks at a time in the past, despite what you claim. Yet when I return, here comes av8r to the rescue!

LOL poor av8r doesn't want to admit he loves the interaction with us bammers. I think Pops is right, you want to be one of us. Don't you?

Don't lie to us.
By "us" to you mean a sidewalk fan of bammer???

Exactly my point, you love the drama and "stirring the pot" around here. Reasonable discussion doesn't interest you unless it is forced upon you.

sidewalk bammers are like a cage full of monkeys. fun to play with but watch out when they load their hands with poop and start chunking it at you.

Rooow damn Thde Roooow!
bama.png

Exactly my point, you love the drama and "stirring the pot" around here. Reasonable discussion doesn't interest you unless it is forced upon you.
Please point to a "reasonable discussion" that you have been a part of. Your discussions revolve around bashing Auburn (on an Auburn message board), e-loving Poppy, and discussing your self importance. I don't see any of those as "reasonable" on this board.

Please point to a "reasonable discussion" that you have been a part of. Your discussions revolve around bashing Auburn (on an Auburn message board), e-loving Poppy, and discussing your self importance. I don't see any of those as "reasonable" on this board.
Those are the topics you pay attention to. The others go ignored. I've even answered questions from opposing fans before - because I know your school better than you do.

LOL - your perception isn't reality.

Those are the topics you pay attention to. The others go ignored. I've even answered questions from opposing fans before - because I know your school better than you do.

LOL - your perception isn't reality.
You are a sad and pathetic person. You may know more about Auburn than most. You are just that obsessed!! LOL

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT