ADVERTISEMENT

Have you ever seen or known a black person that listens to country music?

BruceGOATPearl

First Round Draft Pick
Apr 10, 2020
Not this guy. But we all know countless white people who we know that listen to hip hop and rap. Hell we roll up on some jacked up pick up trucks daily at at red light that is bumping some classic 90's Nas. All I'm saying is white ppl get to much crap. We are more open to change than people think.

Reactions: demeat
Not this guy. But we all know countless white people who we know that listen to hip hop and rap. Hell we roll up on some jacked up pick up trucks daily at at red light that is bumping some classic 90's Nas. All I'm saying is white ppl get to much crap. We are more open to change than people think.
Are you being serious?

This ain't it, chief.

darius-rucker1.jpg

Reactions: AUfamily82
I know younger black folks that listen to new country, or whatever you call that sound these days.

I don't know any black folks that listen to what I would call outlaw country, but I'm sure they're out there.

One thing is for certain: musical taste cannot be predicted.

ADVERTISEMENT