ADVERTISEMENT

Have Covid - Ask For Ivermectin

To my humble knowledge, most people are prescribed pills, and some of the animal stuff comes as a cream in a tube, so the preparation standards are likely different. Now, the actual formulation is the same, but the preparation and most importantly, the dosages, are different.

The MOST important thing is that if you advocate that folks go get the animal med when the authorities block the human form, you're guaranteeing that some are not going to be able to calculate the percentages correctly, and harm themselves, so I wouldn't advocate that, unless it was in the MOST extreme emergencies, after it has proven to be a miracle cure etc. It's just too risky, so IMHO, I tell people that if the doctors, pharmacies, insurance companies, and other leading authorities block it, you're just out of luck.
Not for using the animal unless u are left with no other option. My only point is to find a doctor that will prescribe it, that is the safest thing to do. I was just pointing out the animal ivermectin is the same thing, per the pharmacist that filled my prescription.

There Is one positive thing about this pandemic. It has outed all of the ****ing stupid people that post on this form. There is one proven thing that is a miracle drug. It has been studied for years, and taken by millions around the world. It is almost 100% effective against hospitalization and death. Yet, here we are. Is there anything worse than a dumb ass conspiracy theorist? They’re willing to take ivermectin or rushing for antibody infusions or whatever else that their second cousin on Facebook said that worked for them in a study of one.

I can’t count the number of dumbasses that I know that finally got vaccinated after seeing a good friend or family member suffer in the hospital or die. It’s so sad that it takes that level of experience for people to get past their idiocy.

Local pharmacies will fill it, not chains like CVS. Seems to be unethical to not fill what a doctor prescribes, stay in your lane
You don’t know me, or my lane. Insurance companies are threatening zero reimbursement for anyone who fills it outside of its approved purposes. There’s a lot more that goes into it than your small minded opinion.

Ive filled and I’ve refused it. The problem is the lack of any standardization of dosing across the board. Believe what you want, but people are being hospitalized after taking it even after a doctor prescribed it for them.

Glad you’re feeling better. Get vaccinated. War Eagle

You don’t know me, or my lane. Insurance companies are threatening zero reimbursement for anyone who fills it outside of its approved purposes. There’s a lot more that goes into it than your small minded opinion.

Ive filled and I’ve refused it. The problem is the lack of any standardization of dosing across the board. Believe what you want, but people are being hospitalized after taking it even after a doctor prescribed it for them.

Didn’t mean u specifically stay in your lane but if a doctor prescribes it you should fill it. Or you should call the doctor if you have a problem with the dosage.
I am aware Insurance is dropping it, that is a problem and should not happen. It helped me , how many others can it help?

Also I don’t need the vaccine I have antibodies, they are 27-times stronger than the vaccine. Don’t push the vaccine so hard let people choose if they want to get it. It is not going away anytime soon. War eagle to you as well!

What financial incentive would they have? It's off patent, and especially when you consider that they would be going against the established narrative which could be FAR more costly in the long term, than anything they could make off of a super cheap drug like Ivermectin. Just imagine PISSING off all of the leading agencies, authorities and your peers for a low profit, no profit off patent drug like Ivermecting. Think man, think....

Every other pharmaceutical company and their mothers are now able to produce and offer it as a generic, (thereby GREATLY reducing any profit that they might have seen from this drug, that was dirt cheap anyway).

Yeah, your theory is better, they are so scared of the Libs that they undermined the effectivness of their own product instead of manufacturing billions of doses that would save millions of lives.

Reactions: stutsman23
Also I don’t need the vaccine I have antibodies, they are 27-times stronger than the vaccine. Don’t push the vaccine so hard let people choose if they want to get it. It is not going away anytime soon. War eagle to you as well!
you’re a fellow Scientologist I can tell. May Xenu be with you.

Yeah, your theory is better, they are so scared of the Libs that they undermined the effectivness of their own product instead of manufacturing billions of doses that would save millions of lives.

Oh, good gosh you are missing it. You made a comment that seemed to misconstrue their position. Then, you sort of double-down and indicated that Merck's "own scientists" performed a study that said it was ineffective for COVID. Please link the peer reviewed study where their own scientists have proven that it's ineffective for COVID.

Lastly, you indicated that Merck had financial incentive to push Ivermectin, but still refused. No less than 3 people have tried to explain to you why that's highly unlikely/not true due to numerous key considerations that you didn't seem to be aware of, (e.g. the fact that it's off patent). Do you know what that means, and how that drastically impacts a company's ability to make money off of a drug, (let alone a super cheap drug such as Ivermectin).

There are many scientists, researchers and doctors out there who have some great ideas, but who wouldn't dare to speak out and risk ruining their reputations and careers, after seeing how others who did were brutally, and summarily canceled. All the way down to having their LinkedIn profile's deleted in some cases...., simply because they dared offer a differing opinion to the leading authorities malnipulating/managing this pandemic.

Are you implying that ivermectin is causing the liver toxicity?

Not implying. I am stating it as fact. Liver biopsy proven in two of these patients with negative work up otherwise.
How do we decide which doctors are crazy and which ones aren’t? I had my yearly check-up last week and asked my doc what he would recommend if I get Covid. He said call me immediately and we will get you on a regimen (and yes it includes Ivermectin). I guess he is a nut job even though he is well respected and been in business for 30 years.

Since most physicians (over 90%) practice evidence-based medicine, it’s usually those not using evidence based practices. The Cochrane review searches for studies weekly regarding Ivermectin and COVID. Most physicians use this to base their practices off of and right now, the data shows little to no benefit. Combined with the fact that some people are willing to use dosing that can produce liver toxicity, I understand why this is not recommended at this time.
No

Watch video I posted earlier in this thread.

The video you posted is from a pathologist and not a very reputable one as well. He has been censured by his state boards for practicing outside his scope. He has also referred to vaccines as “needle rape”. I think it’s pretty safe to say that he is an anti-vaxxer.

Last edited:
Got antibodies now , 27-times stronger than the vaccine.

If one is going to be dependent on natural antibodies, then make sure that you are having your antibodies checked every 60 to 90 days as that we have seen natural immunity wane as well. But, you likely have immunity as long as you formed IgG which you should have checked around day 10 to 14 after infection.

I know for a fact doctors and insurance companies are being threatened by the Biden administration to stop. This is all political Every medicine in the world and every vitamin will kill you if you over dose. ivermectim has been treating humans for 50 years and will save millions of lives and end eventually lymphatic filariasis and onchocerciasis which billions suffer from. it is being used to treat cancer and considered completely safe if taken in proper dosage. how the drugs may help covid patients is beyond me and I doubt it works. however in a world where a little blue pill fixes mens problems who knows. lots of drugs are used off label and are finally approved. All you pro vaccine guys need to give it a rest, I have had mine everyone I know has had one but if you don't want to don't, its that simple. i dont care. If you die because of it its your right, its everyone's right to . why is this so fricking hard.

I’ve heard of some holistic doctors buying into some pretty quacky sh!t
never understood the holistic guys. I am willing to try stuff but would always do regulars practices also why doe sit have to be one or the other , that seems childish

We have admitted between at least 6 patients with liver toxicity from Ivermectin in the last 2 months.
none at the 3 major hospitals where I live, so hard to get to truth on numbers. my guess it less than 1k so not a big deal in a country of 330 million . Bottom line for me people have a right to be stupid but they need to be given the info out there and apparently some people are just nuts . last year 220 million people took the drug but almost all as a single dose, the thought taken that regularly should scare a sane adult even in small doses. apparently some idiots are taking it prophylacticaly .

If one is going to be dependent on natural antibodies, then make sure that you are having your antibodies checked every 60 to 90 days as that we have seen natural immunity wane as well. But, you likely have immunity as long as you formed IgG which you should have checked around day 10 to 14 after infection.
Got it I think I am still in this time period, but will ask my doctor about it.

Thankfully you have a doctor like ours whom actually practices under the Hippocratic Oath promising within that oath is "first, do no harm". I promise you I will never ever accept the experimental mitigation therapy serum injection (Aka the “vaccine”). I’ve been heavily exposed to china virus twice since the scam Demic was launched early last year and both times Ivermectin and heavy vitamins/zinc has helped us steer clear of the Fooking china virus. Currently my doctor has my wife and I both on a prophylactic dosage of two 3mg Tablets every other day. We are truly grateful for our primary care physician whom is awake yet not woke.
Holy ****. This is satire, right?

Oh, good gosh you are missing it. You made a comment that seemed to misconstrue their position. Then, you sort of double-down and indicated that Merck's "own scientists" performed a study that said it was ineffective for COVID. Please link the peer reviewed study where their own scientists have proven that it's ineffective for COVID.

Lastly, you indicated that Merck had financial incentive to push Ivermectin, but still refused. No less than 3 people have tried to explain to you why that's highly unlikely/not true due to numerous key considerations that you didn't seem to be aware of, (e.g. the fact that it's off patent). Do you know what that means, and how that drastically impacts a company's ability to make money off of a drug, (let alone a super cheap drug such as Ivermectin).

There are many scientists, researchers and doctors out there who have some great ideas, but who wouldn't dare to speak out and risk ruining their reputations and careers, after seeing how others who did were brutally, and summarily canceled. All the way down to having their LinkedIn profile's deleted in some cases...., simply because they dared offer a differing opinion to the leading authorities malnipulating/managing this pandemic.
It's almost like there's this pattern of no one 'getting' what you're putting down... Well except for other conspiracy theorists...

What does toxicity mean in your context? How does someone determine ivermectin specifically caused damage to a liver? As someone who works closely with lab, I'm just trying to understand more.
What's your job with lab?

Got it I think I am still in this time period, but will ask my doctor about it.

IMHO, you should actually go and get checked. I believe that's what the Doc is saying. I've been encouraging everyone, (vaccinated or otherwise), to get checked to be certain that your anti-bodies are still high, and I will be checking mine every 6 months, (i.e. twice a year). I just run out to LabCorp, or some other lab company and get an anti-body titer done.

Also, for everyone who is vaccinated, even if you feel it's just your sinuses acting up, or you have a mild cold, please take the time and effort to get tested for COVID so that you KNOW you aren't out there inadvertently giving it to others. Since you're vaccinated, the symptoms can be muted significantly, (just as unvaccinated people can have asymptomatic infections to a lessor degree).

It's almost like there's this pattern of no one 'getting' what you're putting down... Well except for other conspiracy theorists...

That's definitely not the case. I post on multiple boards, national boards, and social media, and this is the ONLY board where my two cents has been attacked by ignorant trolls.

The overwhelming majority clearly get it, even if they disagree. It's only a few true dullards who aren't picking up. It was a nice try/reach on your part, but you'll have to try again. You can't discredit the arguments themselves, so you try other foolish nonsense to swami the crowd. That's NOT good logic, rationale, or science my friend.

What does toxicity mean in your context? How does someone determine ivermectin specifically caused damage to a liver? As someone who works closely with lab, I'm just trying to understand more.

Conjugated hyperbilirubinemia with transamimases out of proportion to alkaline phosphatase and otherwise negative work up with history of taking Ivermectin. We had 2 confirmed by biopsy with inflammatory intralobular infiltrates with intralobular apoptosis consistent with drug induce etiology. 2 (possibly 3-unable to get history from the 3rd but confirmed with liver biopsy) had been taking livestock dosing. 2 were taking between 60-90 mg per day for over 7 days (including the other biopsy). One was unknown dosing as the patient could not tell us how much he had taken but was taking it as a prophylactic for weeks.

• Wow
Reactions: Creed Monster
Conjugated hyperbilirubinemia with transamimases out of proportion to alkaline phosphatase and otherwise negative work up with history of taking Ivermectin. We had 2 confirmed by biopsy with inflammatory intralobular infiltrates with intralobular apoptosis consistent with drug induce etiology. 2 (possibly 3-unable to get history from the 3rd but confirmed with liver biopsy) had been taking livestock dosing. 2 were taking between 60-90 mg per day for over 7 days (including the other biopsy). One was unknown dosing as the patient could not tell us how much he had taken but was taking it as a prophylactic for weeks.

It'd be interesting to know what the rate of liver toxicity of this drug has been during it's entire decades of usage. I wonder if there's been a history, say, similar to Lamisil or other drugs that are still prescribed today. If it's lower than those type drugs, it's a non-issue, and just fortunate that a relative FEW folks will mis-use it and overdose.

Well if the only doctors we listen to are ones that you agree with then all of our information would be only what you think.

I noticed you threw in your opinion on the doctor’s reputation which is interesting because I didn’t realize there was that kind of information on the internet about doctors.

Please let us know what website includes “reputations “ so we can all start referring to it for a better doctor choice.

I will let you in on a little secret about doctors. We are basically split politically 50/50. We have a 10% fringe on either side and most of us are in between. Think bell curve regarding political leanings. I lie probably around 75 on a scale from 1-100 with 100 being far alt right.

So all this to say, the doctors you are quoting all lie in the far right 2-3% of the scale. Meaning likely 3-4 standard deviations from mean. Even 70% of the far, far right disagree with them regarding vaccines. While you can certainly find some to support any view you want, when they fall to the far, far, far extreme of a profession that literally is split 50/50 politically, then one should at least question their sources. After all, statistics really should matter.

Last edited:
It'd be interesting to know what the rate of liver toxicity of this drug has been during it's entire decades of usage. I wonder if there's been a history, say, similar to Lamisil or other drugs that are still prescribed today. If it's lower than those type drugs, it's a non-issue, and just fortunate that a relative FEW folks will mis-use it and overdose.

It has never been used in the dosing being advocated currently. Most treatments of Ivermectin were a one time dose or at most a max of 90 mg. Now the ivermectin crowd are using this in protocols at between 8x to 30x the previous highest dose. The issue actually goes back to the post I made in late March/early April 2020 about Ivermectin referring to the difficulty in getting to inhibitory concentrations in human cells to have true effect against the virus without toxicity.

That's definitely not the case. I post on multiple boards, national boards, and social media, and this is the ONLY board where my two cents has been attacked by ignorant trolls.

The overwhelming majority clearly get it, even if they disagree. It's only a few true dullards who aren't picking up. It was a nice try/reach on your part, but you'll have to try again. You can't discredit the arguments themselves, so you try other foolish nonsense to swami the crowd. That's NOT good logic, rationale, or science my friend.
You don't have real arguments or logic dude.

It's fascinating that you're sure you do, but that doesn't mean that you actually do nonetheless.

Reactions: stutsman23
I realize that information about Covid has/is been political but I believe that is horrible for the citizens of our country.

But regardless of what you might believe or what I might think I believe all information is worthy of discussion.

The doctor in the video represented 2 things that are very upsetting if true, which you did not deny.

First was that the virus will continue to mutate and the “vaccines” we are getting are only good for the original strain .

This seemed to be validated by showing several countries with high vaccinations rates (70% + ) are now experiencing infection rates at 400% to 900% higher than they originally had.

Are these facts true ? I don’t know but if they aren’t the doctor is a total psychopath, not just a little non reputable..

Second, the doctor claimed that when new strains happen there is a situation (forget the name) where the vaccine basically invites the new strain into your body and all of your natural defenses stand aside and it is worse because of it.

Again, I don’t know if this is true but if it isn’t the doctor needs to be in jail, not just reprimanded by the medical world.

I would much rather have a discussion about these 2 points than throwing the doctor under the bus, even if he is an idiot.

I didn’t watch. Most everyone that sees Covid patients have heard of that guy, knows that he’s a nut job and his lack of credentials. The same small set (10-15 doctors) are trotted out to espouse whatever the fringe is believing at that moment.

Reactions: Creed Monster
Count me as one that believes our government is capable of lying to us for a slew of reasons.

Fringe individuals often expose many truths we otherwise wouldn’t know.

One such individual is Dr. Risch of Yale university , professor of Epidemiology who has been rebuked by his own school.

So until I start seeing some cohesive ideas being told to the public instead of back and forth statements I will continue to analyze opinions from everyone I consider remotely credible.

You may be 100% correct and I will take that into consideration before I do anything one way or another.

This pandemic is exposing just how rife certain professions are with myopic thought, confirmation bias and an inability to think outside of the box, even mildly, (in a creative problem-solving, beneficial level and type of way). It's so sad, that if it would help, I'd actually be shedding tears.

There are certain situations where you just have to say, it "tis what it is", and let it go. I just hope that somehow the relative few who are able to really move the ship forward, will be allowed to rise to the top, and do so. We DESPERATELY need every tool at our disposal to help mankind in situations like this, (which is bad, but not exactly dire). We only get real change when the few innovators who are able to think outside of the box, do their thing, then the bulk of the bell curve will follow that creative, barrier breaking innovation. Until then, we're stuck like Chuck with a single, imperfect tool/experiment of sorts that we're all praying turns out well going forward.

• Haha
Reactions: AUBK
Count me as one that believes our government is capable of lying to us for a slew of reasons.

Fringe individuals often expose many truths we otherwise wouldn’t know.

One such individual is Dr. Risch of Yale university , professor of Epidemiology who has been rebuked by his own school.

So until I start seeing some cohesive ideas being told to the public instead of back and forth statements I will continue to analyze opinions from everyone I consider remotely credible.

You may be 100% correct and I will take that into consideration before I do anything one way or another.
He's literally a doctor. You literally aren't.

Damn dude

He's literally a doctor. You literally aren't.

Damn dude

where does he present himself as a doctor? Go ahead and show us all otherwise you’re doing nothing but lying.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT