ADVERTISEMENT

Have Covid - Ask For Ivermectin

Look man. I don’t believe you. But if there some
Guy that over dosed on Ivermectin, he took probably 10x the recommended amount.
Why would I make that up? I haven't posted one thing about covid or politics on this board till now. I don't have an agenda or narrative to push like that moron @aler thinks. Just saw the topic and decided to post what little experience I have from the drug.

Local pharmacies will fill it, not chains like CVS. Seems to be unethical to not fill what a doctor prescribes, stay in your lane
“Stay in your lane” says the guy pushing strangers to take a drug because it worked for him even though doctors in this very thread disagree. Lolz, it just keeps getting better.

Is it ironic that the same folks who won’t trust an FDA approved vaccination want to trust an unproven horse medicine?

I don’t get it.....

you’re really not familiar with ivermectin or the vaccine are you?

“Stay in your lane” says the guy pushing strangers to take a drug because it worked for him even though doctors in this very thread disagree. Lolz, it just keeps getting better.
we are recommending he talk to his own doctor

Why would I make that up? I haven't posted one thing about covid or politics on this board till now. I don't have an agenda or narrative to push like that moron @aler thinks. Just saw the topic and decided to post what little experience I have from the drug.
I’m sorry. I came in hot.
I’m sorry foe your friend. You said he did it on his own. Bad call. The drug is safe. But not if you go out and 10x the dosage for your weight. Which is almost certainly what he did.
I’m done with it.
Again, sorry to come out swinging like I did

I’m sorry foe your friend. You said he did it on his own. Bad call. The drug is safe. But not if you go out and 10x the dosage for your weight. Which is almost certainly what he did.
I’m done with it.
seems fair

Reactions: BarnBasketball
I’m done with it.
All good. I know covid talk gets people riled up now a days. I definitely agree he's a moron for doing it on his own.

I just need the pharmacist to fill the prescription, I don’t need him telling me what I can take if I prescribed by a doctor. Don’t take it if u don’t want, I could care less. Only wanted to share my experience.

I am currently dealing with covid, hit me hard early this past Saturday. Tested positive Sunday, got ivermectin called in for me. In two doses I feel like I don’t have covid. Not vaccinated, but I am telling u ask for ivermectin. It is a shame this is not accepted, this medicine would keep people out of the hospital they could start taking immediately after testing positive.
@mrhickory , @stevesawbone would love your comments
You’re not telling us anything new that many of us already know.

op said ask your doctor for it and have it called in
Well, yeah, op can’t call it in for us because he’s not a doctor, but he’s absolutely pushing his preferred solution over simply listening to your doctor (which would almost certainly mean getting vaccinated). That’s why it’s funny when he says “stay in your lane” to a pharmacist. If you don’t find it funny, then move along. No big deal bruh, this thread is quite entertaining to be honest.

We have had patients show up to the emergency room with oxygen saturation’s in the 70’s, gasping who tell us that we are lying when we tell them that they have COVID because “there is no such thing as COVID”. But they had also been taking Ivermectin and/or hydroxychloroquine before coming to the hospital for a disease that they thought was fake. The dichotomy that has to occur in the brain to believe that a virus is fake but yet take unproven treatments for said fake illness is quite stunning.
Fvcking hell, people.

Nobody I have talked to believes it is fake and I talk to a lot of anti vaccine people in the industry I am in.All walks of life and I have yet to meet someone that thinks it is fake.
My neighbor thought it was fake, until his good friend died of covid last week at a wedding he went with him. He was crying to me thinking he was the one that gave it to him. He finally got vaccinated. Sucks that it takes a personal tragedy for many to realize it's not a fake virus.

Wife got one of these patients today. Liver toxicity from Ivermectin. Patient and spouse got some wacko doc off the FCCC to write them Ivermectin. Had to pay $90 each. Now, one of them is in the hospital for covid and liver damage and the other, who can barely breath refuses to be admitted and said she/he will stay in the car in the parking lot to get updates on spouse. Its friggin unbelievable. Defiant til the end I guess.
How tf did these people get to this place in their minds? Absolutely psychotic.

I’m all for finding solutions, but yes, Merck’s scientists studied it. I’m going to go out on a limb and say they are pretty knowledgeable. They flat out said it’s useless against COVID and not to take it, despite financial incentive to say otherwise.

What financial incentive would they have? It's off patent, and especially when you consider that they would be going against the established narrative which could be FAR more costly in the long term, than anything they could make off of a super cheap drug like Ivermectin. Just imagine PISSING off all of the leading agencies, authorities and your peers for a low profit, no profit off patent drug like Ivermecting. Think man, think....

Every other pharmaceutical company and their mothers are now able to produce and offer it as a generic, (thereby GREATLY reducing any profit that they might have seen from this drug, that was dirt cheap anyway).

Reactions: cbmitche
I don't think it's ignorance. There is a class of people in our society who have decided the the best way to bring everyone else around to their way of thinking is condescension. I'm talking folks on each side of all these issues. Damndest thing about all this, to me.

You make a good point, but do you think it's "informed" to call it a horse medicine or otherwise position it as if it's solely a veterinary medicine? Is there a more accurate or appropriate word besides "ignorance", (simply meaning, a lack of knowledge, not intelligence).

It is, but what’s even more ignorant is the people taking literal horse dewormer. I went to tractor supply yesterday, to get dewormer for my withal horse, and they were completely sold out of only the ivermectin dewormers. Had plenty of the other dewormers, long as they weren’t “ivermectin.”

Agreed. It's scary and sad, and unfortunately, if the powers that be conspire to block people from being able to get the normal human dosages through doctors, then you've just got to stick to whatever tools/treatments/medicine the authorities will allow you to have. In this case, they want pretty much everyone to take the new vaccines, so that's what most will have to do.

People, please do NOT go buy something intended for animals. One mathematical mistake, and you could harm yourself. Even if your math is good, there could be inert ingredients, and other things that are not up to standard since it was prepared for animals. Try to find a doctor that will do you a solid and prescribe it, or just stick with the vaccine alone.

very easy to get filled . its unethical not to. you are not a doctor nor or you privy to the patients health . its a slippery slope when you personally decide who gets what meds based on your preferences. not sure you should be bragging about that

No man. People who are fortunate enough to find doctors to prescribe it, are running into all kinds of roadblocks. The powers that be are doing all they can to block it, and many pharmacies will flat out not fill them.

Also, some insurance companies are really going after the doctors wanting special confirmations etc., trying to pressure them to stop prescribing it. It's sad that we have gotten to this point pf censorship and control.

Reactions: tigerh and aler

Are there other doctors all over the country, and around the world who may have a different expert opinion than the single doctor here??? Do doctors have differing opinions at times?

Because we are fortunate to have a few chime in, does not mean that the single opinion is 100%, iron-clad fact, (though again, they ARE the experts in the room). In order for the guy to get the drug, another doctor had to prescribe it, right? Let's be fair and balanced. So many here are myopically cocked to one partisan side, and so the truth often suffers. There are certain people that EVERY single story they contribute, it's going to be FUD, misinformation, or unbalanced and cocked to one partisan side of this thing, or the other.

Reactions: aler
Are there other doctors all over the country, and around the world who may have a different expert opinion than the single doctor here??? Do doctors have differing opinions at times?

Because we are fortunate to have a few chime in, does not mean that the single opinion is 100%, iron-clad fact, (though again, they ARE the experts in the room). In order for the guy to get the drug, another doctor had to prescribe it, right? Let's be fair and balanced. So many here are myopically cocked to one partisan side, and so the truth often suffers. There are certain people that EVERY single story they contribute, it's going to be FUD, misinformation, or unbalanced and cocked to one partisan side of this thing, or the other.
It was funny that he told someone else to “stay in his lane”. You can lecture the rest of the thread, I don’t care to get into it with you this evening. Have a good one

Agreed. It's scary and sad, and unfortunately, if the powers that be conspire to block people from being able to get the normal human dosages through doctors, then you've just got to stick to whatever tools/treatments/medicine the authorities will allow you to have. In this case, they want pretty much everyone to take the new vaccines, so that's what most will have to do.

People, please do NOT go buy something intended for animals. One mathematical mistake, and you could harm yourself. Even if your math is good, there could be inert ingredients, and other things that are not up to standard since it was prepared for animals. Try to find a doctor that will do you a solid and prescribe it, or just stick with the vaccine alone.
Was told by pharmacist that the horse or animal ivermectin is absolutely the same thing as the human version. Dosage based on weight

Reactions: aler
Was told by pharmacist that the horse or animal ivermectin is absolutely the same thing as the human version. Dosage based on weight

To my humble knowledge, most people are prescribed pills, and some of the animal stuff comes as a cream in a tube, so the preparation standards are likely different. Now, the actual formulation is the same, but the preparation and most importantly, the dosages, are different.

The MOST important thing is that if you advocate that folks go get the animal med when the authorities block the human form, you're guaranteeing that some are not going to be able to calculate the percentages correctly, and harm themselves, so I wouldn't advocate that, unless it was in the MOST extreme emergencies, after it has proven to be a miracle cure etc. It's just too risky, so IMHO, I tell people that if the doctors, pharmacies, insurance companies, and other leading authorities block it, you're just out of luck.

I am vaccinated.

But before we get too high and mighty about a vaccination we had better listen to the following video very carefully.

Don't take my word for it but for those of you that refuse to watch a 30 minute video it basically says we have created a "leaky" vaccine that only works for certain strains (very common among all vaccines) and that the more the virus continues to mutate the less helpful the vaccine will be and this will continue pretty much unstopped.

Not only that but the vaccine will "help" bring in the new strains into our bodies and our cells that would normally help get rid of the virus will learn to leave it alone .

This is why we still have other viruses like the flu and common cold.

They show statistics from many countries and many have a plurality of citizens already vaccinated and yet the new strains are running rapid.

Take 30 minutes and listen to a real doctor that really knows his stuff.
That's called vaccine induced virus interference. The smart minds refuse to admit it exists. Take your vaccines and die from the sniffles. Kind of an F'd up situation. Vaccine interference is a very real thing backed up by science.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT