ADVERTISEMENT

Have Covid - Ask For Ivermectin

I had Covid a month ago and my regimen consisted of taking one a day vitamins and praying to the ghost of Al Bundy. I felt better after a week. I tell anyone dealing with Covid to just shoot a quick one up to Uncle Al instead of going to the ER. It’s so much cheaper and you don’t have to worry about Biden using telepathy to gather all your passwords.

How do we decide which doctors are crazy and which ones aren’t? I had my yearly check-up last week and asked my doc what he would recommend if I get Covid. He said call me immediately and we will get you on a regimen (and yes it includes Ivermectin). I guess he is a nut job even though he is well respected and been in business for 30 years.

We have had patients show up to the emergency room with oxygen saturation’s in the 70’s, gasping who tell us that we are lying when we tell them that they have COVID because “there is no such thing as COVID”. But they had also been taking Ivermectin and/or hydroxychloroquine before coming to the hospital for a disease that they thought was fake. The dichotomy that has to occur in the brain to believe that a virus is fake but yet take unproven treatments for said fake illness is quite stunning.
Ho. Lee. Shit.

I am currently dealing with covid, hit me hard early this past Saturday. Tested positive Sunday, got ivermectin called in for me. In two doses I feel like I don’t have covid. Not vaccinated, but I am telling u ask for ivermectin. It is a shame this is not accepted, this medicine would keep people out of the hospital they could start taking immediately after testing positive.
@mrhickory , @stevesawbone would love your comments
You got lucky that Ivermectin gave your immune system a boost. It works 30% of the time so now you should go get the shots before your luck runs out.

What I don’t understand is that folks will refuse to get vaccinated for lots of reason, but the one reason I hear most often is because of the unknown regarding long term effec5s………. Yet, they take many unproven drugs to treat C19 once they get sick…..

Not very logical
Ivermectin has been around longer than I have been, it’s not an unproven drug.

Last edited:
Horse medicine is a false argument. It is and was a medicine for humans first. Works great on some viruses and parasites. Over a billion doses have been given out to humans worldwide since it's introduction. There are a few foreign trials that seem really promising and doctors are allowed to write anything they want to off label. They do it all day everyday, but now its become political. Is it the best medicine available for the job? No, it doesn't seem that way, but it does seem to help if given early or prophylactically.
Thank god... Someone with a sensible response. I am well studied and ivermectin is very safe. Idiots taking it on their own without medical knowledge are off on the difficult dosing situation. It is labeld in percentages vs milligrams and people are either off by 10x or 100x. The 10 x are likely fine but dummy who is 100x may trash his/her liver.
In veterinary medicine when it was discovered that this was a miracle drug, nobody knew the proper dose and we were giving very high doses which was fine until Collies and Shelties started dying. Turns out they cannot metabolize the drug.. This is the same as the boneheads now who take 10 -100 times normal dose.
It is so funny you tell someone that ivermectin may have a place in the treatment of Covid and possibly prevention and they go to the horse and cow asinine response. They try to argue that there is no proof. Well, I guarantee the same people are chugging vit. D-C-Zinc combos thinking they are preventing covid.. Guess what.. Where are those studies? They may help improve your immune system but will not prevent or cure covid .
Nobel Prize Drug for treating Malaria gets in the media and is made fun of as being a Horse drug... BTW Horse ivomec is cow ivomec is human ivomec is wombat and Koala bear ivomec.
If I am sick from Covid, my ass is taking it... In the right dosage

Many of these people will be on probenecid next. The reach to find alternative medications for a certain subsection of the population (usually based off of very small observational studies) will continue until either we actually find a treatment or we reach a level of immunity.
Do you agree with @stevesawbone that hopefully most locations are getting close to herd immunity?

We have had patients show up to the emergency room with oxygen saturation’s in the 70’s, gasping who tell us that we are lying when we tell them that they have COVID because “there is no such thing as COVID”. But they had also been taking Ivermectin and/or hydroxychloroquine before coming to the hospital for a disease that they thought was fake. The dichotomy that has to occur in the brain to believe that a virus is fake but yet take unproven treatments for said fake illness is quite stunning.

IMHO, it's quite clear that despite what may be coming from their mouths, they don't really believe COVID is fake if they are taking medicines to avoid it.

IMHO, it's more logical that people who really believe that it is fake, wouldn't take anything to prevent it or treat it. Those who take something for it, definitely believe, (even if only subconsciously), that it's real, or again, they wouldn't feel any need to take something to prevent it.

Last edited:
Once we stop politicking foolishly for, or against potential solutions/tools to help fight this thing, we'll be MUCH better off.

Are you completely informed, and/or being completely honest when you said the manufacturer says the drug is "useless"? Did the manufacturer offer a study, data, or especially a large peer reviewed study supporting such a statement? If they didn't, do you trust what they said, or consider WHY THEY SAID WHATEVER IT WAS THAT THEY SAID???

This drug may or may not help one whit with COVID, but it has been prescribed all over the world for many years, and prior to COVID, it has always been touted as a "miracle drug". It won it's discoverers a Nobel prize, and yet now it's being denigrated, and mis-positioned as a pure veterinary medicine due to the narrative and politics associated with COVID, and the desire to only have a single tool to manage COVID, (i.e. the new mRNA vaccines). It's sad that most are not informed enough, or aware/perceptive enough to see the manipulation and deceit being used to thwart any tool besides the vaccines.

The use of Ivermectin arose because you had doctors in other parts of the world, notice that those who were taking it seemed to do better, so they offered it up as a potential treatment. People should listen to their doctors, inform themselves and such, but what's happening is super sad. I simply want complete honesty and openness, and to have EVERY viable tool that might be used to combat this pandemic, to receive a fair and honest evaluation before it's dismissed. Don't buy into misinformation so easily.

I’m all for finding solutions, but yes, Merck’s scientists studied it. I’m going to go out on a limb and say they are pretty knowledgeable. They flat out said it’s useless against COVID and not to take it, despite financial incentive to say otherwise.

Reactions: 00aubie
I had Covid a month ago and my regimen consisted of taking one a day vitamins and praying to the ghost of Al Bundy. I felt better after a week. I tell anyone dealing with Covid to just shoot a quick one up to Uncle Al instead of going to the ER. It’s so much cheaper and you don’t have to worry about Biden using telepathy to gather all your passwords.

There is NOTHING remotely probable about your actions, that might ever suggest that there is a LOGICAL and/or scientific connection that treats COVID.

That said, if hundreds, and thousands of people start doing that, and they improve..., AND doctors all around the world noticed that people doing that were getting better, as stupid as it may seem, we should look into it once unconnected doctors around the world seem to notice a pattern.

Now, on the other hand, there certainly IS a logical, rational, and scientifically based connection that a Nobel winning, "wonder drug", that has shown promise against other viral maladies, just might help this one too, (especially if said usage started when doctors in parts of the world where it's commonly prescribed seemed to notice that those who were taking it were faring much better than average against COVID).

I’m all for finding solutions, but yes, Merck’s scientists studied it. I’m going to go out on a limb and say they are pretty knowledgeable. They flat out said it’s useless against COVID and not to take it, despite financial incentive to say otherwise.

i believe your post is false. Merck stands to make a lot more money on new Covid medicines than an old one that is $.08 per dose and not under patent.

i believe your post is false. Merck stands to make a lot more money on new Covid medicines than an old one that is $.08 per dose and not under patent.

They are still one of the primary manufacturers.

I haven’t seen anything about them having new COVID treatments in R&D but I may have missed it.

What I don’t understand is that folks will refuse to get vaccinated for lots of reason, but the one reason I hear most often is because of the unknown regarding long term effec5s………. Yet, they take many unproven drugs to treat C19 once they get sick…..

Not very logical
I'm old enough to remember when God's Chosen Prophetess Kamala said she would never get a vaccine dat Debil Trump had produced. Pure, unadulterated, science right there.

.Also, we have admitted more than a handful of patients that have had severe liver toxicity from Ivermectin. At least 3 that will require transplant if they ever make it to that point. Be careful with dosing as that there are some protocols being advocated on the internets that are quite dangerous.
Wife got one of these patients today. Liver toxicity from Ivermectin. Patient and spouse got some wacko doc off the FCCC to write them Ivermectin. Had to pay $90 each. Now, one of them is in the hospital for covid and liver damage and the other, who can barely breath refuses to be admitted and said she/he will stay in the car in the parking lot to get updates on spouse. Its friggin unbelievable. Defiant til the end I guess.

I'm old enough to remember when God's Chosen Prophetess Kamala said she would never get a vaccine dat Debil Trump had produced. Pure, unadulterated, science right there.
People forgot how the Democratic Party politicized the vaccine and covid. Now we have a crap show because of it and they wonder why. Morons

It's unbelievably ignorant to call it a "horse medicine"

I don't think it's ignorance. There is a class of people in our society who have decided the the best way to bring everyone else around to their way of thinking is condescension. I'm talking folks on each side of all these issues. Damndest thing about all this, to me.

Reactions: graham bAyoU
I am currently dealing with covid, hit me hard early this past Saturday. Tested positive Sunday, got ivermectin called in for me. In two doses I feel like I don’t have covid. Not vaccinated, but I am telling u ask for ivermectin. It is a shame this is not accepted, this medicine would keep people out of the hospital they could start taking immediately after testing positive.
@mrhickory , @stevesawbone would love your comments
people who dont take it are idiots why the hell not just in case. people who dont take the vaccine also are idiots why the hell not

How do we decide which doctors are crazy and which ones aren’t? I had my yearly check-up last week and asked my doc what he would recommend if I get Covid. He said call me immediately and we will get you on a regimen (and yes it includes Ivermectin). I guess he is a nut job even though he is well respected and been in business for 30 years.

Doctors are like all others. They frequently have differing opinions on treatments, topics and such. I asked my doctor the same, and she is straight AMA-droning, and does NOT prescribe Ivermectin nor any of the other treatment regimes that others are using.

She basically said the vaccine should be enough. I have friends in DC whose doctor said she'd prescribe the routine, and my friends that are doctors are primarily AMA-drone types who wouldn't touch it. Doctors have different opinions.

you cant fix stupid. I am an all of the above patient. get vaccine, see doctor immediately, take ivermectin and vitamins exercise , hydrate

It's unbelievably ignorant to call it a "horse medicine".
It is, but what’s even more ignorant is the people taking literal horse dewormer. I went to tractor supply yesterday, to get dewormer for my withal horse, and they were completely sold out of only the ivermectin dewormers. Had plenty of the other dewormers, long as they weren’t “ivermectin.”

Reactions: 00aubie
There is NOTHING remotely probable about your actions, that might ever suggest that there is a LOGICAL and/or scientific connection that treats COVID.

That said, if hundreds, and thousands of people start doing that, and they improve..., AND doctors all around the world noticed that people doing that were getting better, as stupid as it may seem, we should look into it once unconnected doctors around the world seem to notice a pattern.

Now, on the other hand, there certainly IS a logical, rational, and scientifically based connection that a Nobel winning, "wonder drug", that has shown promise against other viral maladies, just might help this one too, (especially if said usage started when doctors in parts of the world where it's commonly prescribed seemed to notice that those who were taking it were faring much better than average against COVID).
ivermectin is used world wide as is the other supposedly fake drug . the US is a joke

Reactions: StatsMatter
There is no need, no since taking a risk on something I don’t need anymore. The vaccine has only been out not quite a year. Will just wait and see. I read where people that had gotten sars back years ago still have antibodies for covid19
I am not afraid of the virus I certainly am not afraid of the vaccine

Pharmacist here. I’m surprised you found someone who would fill it
very easy to get filled . its unethical not to. you are not a doctor nor or you privy to the patients health . its a slippery slope when you personally decide who gets what meds based on your preferences. not sure you should be bragging about that

ADVERTISEMENT