ADVERTISEMENT

Have Covid - Ask For Ivermectin

This is some wild shit.

Many of these people will be on probenecid next. The reach to find alternative medications for a certain subsection of the population (usually based off of very small observational studies) will continue until either we actually find a treatment or we reach a level of immunity.

Last edited:
What dosage do they have you on, (mg's of each pill and number per day)? Did they give you anything else?

Doctors all around the world have said that it helps when given VERY early in the illness. Not so much, after it's set in and the viral load reaches a certain level. Many of them recommend it as a treatment in addition to, but not instead of, the new vaccines. I've heard of doctors in other countries prescribing it for vaccinated folks who contract COVID too, (as long as it's early in the illness).
6-pills per day, 18mg total. 5-day supply. Everybody I know that has had covid and taken it has gotten better quickly. Just saying this drug can help, it’s an anti-inflammation drug and covid inflames your body causing problems.

When you have a chance to take a medication the manufacturer says is useless, you just got to do it.

Once we stop politicking foolishly for, or against potential solutions/tools to help fight this thing based on silly partisan political principles, we'll be MUCH better off.

Are you completely informed, and/or being completely honest when you said the manufacturer says the drug is "useless"? Did the manufacturer offer a study, data, or especially a large peer reviewed study supporting such a statement? If they didn't, do you trust what they said, or consider WHY THEY SAID WHATEVER IT WAS THAT THEY SAID???

This drug may or may not help one whit with COVID, but it has been prescribed all over the world for many years, and prior to COVID, it has always been touted as a "miracle drug". It won it's discoverers a Nobel prize, and yet now it's being denigrated, and mis-positioned as a pure veterinary medicine due to the narrative and politics associated with COVID, and the desire to only have a single tool to manage COVID, (i.e. the new mRNA vaccines). It's sad that most are not informed enough, or aware/perceptive enough to see the manipulation and deceit being used to thwart any tool besides the vaccines.

The use of Ivermectin arose because you had doctors in other parts of the world, notice that those who were taking it seemed to do better, so they offered it up as a potential treatment. People should listen to their doctors, inform themselves and such, but what's happening is super sad. I simply want complete honesty and openness, and to have EVERY viable tool that might be used to combat this pandemic, to receive a fair and honest evaluation before it's dismissed. Don't buy into misinformation so easily.

Last edited:
Many of these people will be on probenecid next. The reach to find alternative medications (usually based off of very small observational studies) will continue until either we actually find a treatment or we reach a level of immunity for a certain subsection of the population.
Not sure what that medicine but I shouldn’t be on anything next week but vitamins. Why is the medical world so against it? If it helps why not use it? I also just saw where research in Israel was done and determined that antibodies from having covid is 27-times stronger than the vaccine.
ivermectin has been around since the 70s, been called a miracle drug and even won an award.
Who called it in for you?

state doc told pharmacists to stop filling the Rx
not disclosing I got connections though

Thankfully you have a doctor like ours whom actually practices under the Hippocratic Oath promising within that oath is "first, do no harm". I promise you I will never ever accept the experimental mitigation therapy serum injection (Aka the “vaccine”). I’ve been heavily exposed to china virus twice since the scam Demic was launched early last year and both times Ivermectin and heavy vitamins/zinc has helped us steer clear of the Fooking china virus. Currently my doctor has my wife and I both on a prophylactic dosage of two 3mg Tablets every other day. We are truly grateful for our primary care physician whom is awake yet not woke.
Lol

What I don’t understand is that folks will refuse to get vaccinated for lots of reason, but the one reason I hear most often is because of the unknown regarding long term effec5s………. Yet, they take many unproven drugs to treat C19 once they get sick…..

Not very logical
Sigh....Ivermectin went through all of the lengthy trials before being released into the public, and well beyond that, we have decades of usage data on the drug, as it's used ALL around the world and touted as a "miracle drug".

To call it "unproven" is uninformed, and this attitude serves as an ironic case in point about the attitudes as folks camp up in a partisan mindset over COVID. Far too many have fallen for the FUD and misinformation campaign, and it is indeed too bad that they aren't more logical and perceptive.

Last edited:
Thankfully you have a doctor like ours whom actually practices under the Hippocratic Oath promising within that oath is "first, do no harm". I promise you I will never ever accept the experimental mitigation therapy serum injection (Aka the “vaccine”). I’ve been heavily exposed to china virus twice since the scam Demic was launched early last year and both times Ivermectin and heavy vitamins/zinc has helped us steer clear of the Fooking china virus. Currently my doctor has my wife and I both on a prophylactic dosage of two 3mg Tablets every other day. We are truly grateful for our primary care physician whom is awake yet not woke.
Great to hear just trying to make people aware this is something that helps.

Reactions: sjweagle
over 200,000 people in the US die every year from medications prescribed by their physicians--not overdosed but taken as prescribed--

6-pills per day, 18mg total. 5-day supply. Everybody I know that has had covid and taken it has gotten better quickly. Just saying this drug can help, it’s an anti-inflammation drug and covid inflames your body causing problems.

Thanks. I've seen everything from the typical 3mg per day for a 7 day course, up to 7 pills a day for 7 days. I just want all the data that I can get, (even anecdotal "data").

I just hope that we can determine if there is anything in addition to the vaccine, that might help, and there are a lot of doctors and others who swear by Ivermectin. Hopefully, the large study will be done above board, and give us some good information one way or the other.

It would be nice to find other tools other than the vaccine alone.

Reactions: 1959
Correlation does not equal causation. I’m for people using whatever they want, but for God’s sake get vaccinated and, if you’re sick, use the monoclonal antibodies before using stuff that even the manufacturer says not to use for covid.
Well u know the box of mask says it will not stop the spread of a virus , however here we are every person thinks the mask stop the spread. I don’t need to get vaccinated now I will have the antibodies.

Reactions: 1959 and Callmeabug
Like, why people continue to advocate for bullshit medications because "literally everyone they know who took it" recovered is mind-boggling to me when we have multiple, REAL, LIVE DOCTORS SAYING THEY'RE BULLSHIT
Hey doctors don’t always get it right, haven’t u ever had a second opinion? They did use it and got better, proof in the pudding. Sorry your a sheeple and u blindly follow whatever your told.

why did Merck change it's position on off patent, inexpensive Ivermectine? no, not because of the $$$--see below

Shame there’s fake doctors out there like this in Boaz, AL or wherever the fug letting people get sick/ die but oh well I guess.

I’m glad you are feeling better. This is the difficulty in a disease in which only 2-3% of patients (less than 50) who contract it will ever progress to the point of hospitalization. Meaning you had a 97-98% chance of getting better with no intervention. Anecdotally, we have admitted many patients who were taking Ivermectin from the time of diagnosis (and some taking it before as a prophylactic). The thing is, if you are the person’s immune system that reacts violently to COVID, then you are going to decline no matter what we give you or what you were taking previously once you get to us. Our Ivermectin patients have declined at the same rate as everyone else once they reach the hospital. If they tip past the point of high flow oxygen, there is a predictable decline. I don’t believe (anecdotally) that there is a miracle cure out there at this point. But maybe something will come along that is.

There are ongoing large (random controlled) studies ongoing with Ivermectin (@Rusty Strings) that will answer this relatively definitively than the smaller observational studies.

Also, we have admitted more than a handful of patients that have had severe liver toxicity from Ivermectin. At least 3 that will require transplant if they ever make it to that point. Be careful with dosing as that there are some protocols being advocated on the internets that are quite dangerous.

However, over the last two months, we have gotten more patients off the vent than before and turned some around quicker (likely the function of a younger population). Also, other good news is that delta has likely brought many places very close to herd immunity. Hopefully, between natural immunity (if it holds) and vaccinations and boosters (if they hold), we won’t see spikes like we did in January and August.

All to say, I’m glad you’re still around OP. Glad you are feeling better my man!
Minor still sucks.

Is it ironic that the same folks who won’t trust an FDA approved vaccination want to trust an unproven horse medicine?

I don’t get it.....

It's unbelievably ignorant to call it a "horse medicine". It's a human medicine that won those who discovered it a Nobel prize. Prior to COVID, it was always referred to as a "miracle drug", (but politics change things). Now the leading agencies and authorities have people out there ignorantly believing that it's a veterinary medicine that people are hijacking to use for COVID because they are quacks and loons. People will believe anything.

Whether it works or not, and people want to get vaccinated, but still have this as a treatment option, it hyper-ignorant to say it's unproven. It went through all the lengthy FDA trials, and we have DECADES of usage data on it, so you are wrong on both accounts.

That's to prevent a bacterial infection to go along with the virus. Doesn't fight the virus.
I know it doesn’t fight virus. And there’s not a lot of evidence to suggest routine colds and suspected viral respiratory infections warrant prophylactic antibiotics to prevent a subsequent bacterial infection. Probably more evidence that practice does more harm than good by contributing to bacterial resistance. But a trendy sounding Z-pack was one of Pfizer’s best and more innovative marketing decisions. It was any easy name to remember, so it facilitated patient-driven demand. That helped Pfizer retain market share when original azithromycin patent expired around ‘05 or ‘06. Pharmaceutical companies know patients are more likely to get a particular brand of drug (assuming multiple options) if they ask for it. That’s why EVERY pharma commercial tells patients to ask. The Z-pack became a welcome placebo for some docs to get whiny cold sufferers out of their office and go home to get well just the same as they would have without it.

I am currently dealing with covid, hit me hard early this past Saturday.

just trying to make people aware this is something that helps.

Well u know the box of mask says it will not stop the spread of a virus , however here we are every person thinks the mask stop the spread. I don’t need to get vaccinated now I will have the antibodies.

Sorry your a sheeple and u blindly follow whatever your told.
This is beautiful work.

We have had patients show up to the emergency room with oxygen saturation’s in the 70’s, gasping who tell us that we are lying when we tell them that they have COVID because “there is no such thing as COVID”. But they had also been taking Ivermectin and/or hydroxychloroquine before coming to the hospital for a disease that they thought was fake. The dichotomy that has to occur in the brain to believe that a virus is fake but yet take unproven treatments for said fake illness is quite stunning.
Nobody I have talked to believes it is fake and I talk to a lot of anti vaccine people in the industry I am in.All walks of life and I have yet to meet someone that thinks it is fake.

This regimen is what I was referring to as that at least 2 of our patients were taking this regimen that presented with liver toxicity. Also, 1 of them still had severe COVID and is on the vent.
I am sure they are taking doses meant for a 1200 lb animal instead of the human version.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT