ADVERTISEMENT

Hate Crime spree has spread to the Canadian Pacific Southwest

Oh no!!! Someone drove over a crosswalk.

The horror

Lol. I had no idea you could make tire marks like that just driving over it. Another dumbass shows his ass and pays the price.

At least I drove the Mustang. The Camaro has posi trac
tenor.gif

Lol. I had no idea you could make tire marks like that just driving over it. Another dumbass shows his ass and pays the price.
That’s right Stump! CONDEMN this evil person you only know from pics of his car on twitter and a pic of some tire marks on a crosswalk.

We can only assume he had MALICIOUS intent. The gall of this person to drive down the road.

That’s right Stump! CONDEMN this evil person you only know from pics of his car on twitter and a pic of some tire marks on a crosswalk.

We can only assume he had MALICIOUS intent. The gall of this person to drive down the road.
Hopefully he comes back to tell us how this too is Trump’s fault...

Lol. Condemn? I’m saying he did something dumb to show his ass. If it was on accident, he can tell it to the judge.

So you truly believe it was a hate crime and not someone accelerating too much at an intersection that happens at every intersection in America?

L
O
L

He prob doesn’t realize this. Idk if they let sub 30IQs have driver’s licenses.

So you truly believe it was a hate crime and not someone accelerating too much at an intersection that happens at every intersection in America?

L
O
L

Uhhhhhh, did I say it was a hate crime? Lol at the rest of your post.

Lol. Condemn? I’m saying he did something dumb to show his ass. If it was on accident, he can tell it to the judge.
What are you basing that assumption on? So you’re basically advocating prosecution based on the optics and assumption that intent? Sounds like the police department just wanted to speak with him for now, but very progressive of you to be so ready to throw the book at him... you’re really are a pathetic piece of shit...

What are you basing that assumption on? So you’re basically advocating prosecution based on the optics and assumption that intent? Sounds like the police department just wanted to speak with him for now, but very progressive of you to be so ready to throw the book at him... you’re really are a pathetic piece of shit...

Lol. I can’t help you if you think it was by accident. Let’s see if the PD buys it. Hard case to prosecute so he might be ok. You seem rustled. You mad, bro?

Keep politics off the bunker, moron. You guys have zero control.
Who are you supporting in the West Vancouver municipal elections, eh? I didn't realize it was such a major bone of contention here

maybe it isn't " us guys" that have no control, maybe it is the dumbass who throws in the most depressingly predictable hot takes at every given chance?

Reactions: alphatiger08
Who are you supporting in the West Vancouver municipal elections, eh? I didn't realize it was such a major bone of contention here

maybe it isn't " us guys" that have no control, maybe it is the dumbass who throws in the most depressingly predictable hot takes at every given chance?

Dear Lord. Your boy brought up politics. Read much?

Why would you or anyone else give a **** even if someone did purposely spin out on it? Don’t put shit on the road if you don’t want someone running over it and spinning out

Reactions: alphatiger08
I am actually going to start putting "STUMP BAIT: " at the beginning of my thread titles, then we will see which pathetic loser has zero self control

Welcome to the dear diary board. Lol You morons can’t help yourself.

For the love of everything that is holy please tell me this is a joke.

I wonder if he's HIV Positraction now that he tasted the rainbow

just kidding, we already knew when we saw the Mustang

Reactions: 00aubie
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT