ADVERTISEMENT

Has there ever been a poster as riddled with LBS as sidewalk sanctions?

Pops Masterson

All-SEC
Jan 8, 2004
Fact: the answer is no.

For proof, take a look at the hick's vomit all over his own board. Not one thing about auburn. It's all about big brother.

Keep up the hard work, sidewalk sanctions! LOL

For proof, take a look at the hick's vomit all over his own board. Not one thing about auburn. It's all about big brother.

LBS isn't all he's riddled with. Drugs, homosex and incest are all obsessions with sanctions.

I leave the Auburn talk up to you west vance morons. Lets see you morons have recently started threads about:

D. Craig recruiting
Sidewalk AU fans
Suspended AU QB
'FAU' insults for Auburn
AU fan voted games for TV
AU regressing under CGM
AU employee busted selling date rape drug

Why do I need to start an AU thread when the three inbred amigos are doing a fine job of it? Do you ever think thru life or are you a moron 24/7? If I get under your skin, leave or ignore me. Does this sink in? If not, drink some more bammer-juice, kick back and enjoy the show.

Believe it or not! I have not duped one west vance picture yet! They stretch from here to Mars and back. The material on all things bammer stupid have no bounds.

Roooooow Damn Thde!

brent-calloway-bama-mugshot.jpg

d-j-pettway.jpg

eddie-williams-bama-arrested.jpg

tyler-hayes-bama-arrest.jpg

3700-alabam-fotball-players.jpg

I leave the Auburn talk up to you west vance morons. Lets see you morons have recently started threads about:

D. Craig recruiting
Sidewalk AU fans
Suspended AU QB
'FAU' insults for Auburn
AU fan voted games for TV
AU regressing under CGM
AU employee busted selling date rape drug

Why do I need to start an AU thread when the three inbred amigos are doing a fine job of it? Do you ever think thru life or are you a moron 24/7? If I get under your skin, leave or ignore me. Does this sink in? If not, drink some more bammer-juice, kick back and enjoy the show.

Believe it or not! I have not duped one west vance picture yet! They stretch from here to Mars and back. The material on all things bammer stupid have no bounds.

Roooooow Damn Thde!

brent-calloway-bama-mugshot.jpg

d-j-pettway.jpg

eddie-williams-bama-arrested.jpg

tyler-hayes-bama-arrest.jpg

3700-alabam-fotball-players.jpg
Pops, out of the first 12 threads on this site 1 was started by me about Stabler. 1 was by a guy trying to sell jerseys, and 1 by sanctions. The other 9 were started by uat fans. Very telling.

Pops, out of the first 12 threads on this site 1 was started by me about Stabler. 1 was by a guy trying to sell jerseys, and 1 by sanctions. The other 9 were started by uat fans. Very telling.

Sorry, pal, sanctions has never started a thread about anything except bammer. That is the epitome of LBS. Prayers sent.

Reactions: billywaynebama
Sorry, pal, sanctions has never started a thread about anything except bammer. That is the epitome of LBS. Prayers sent.
But he only has one out of the first 12. But hey there is nothing wrong with that. We all know what that translates to, LBS at it's finest.

But he only has one out of the first 12. But hey there is nothing wrong with that. We all know what that translates to, LBS at it's finest.

Oh, so it's ok to make rapid fire posts about big brother as long as you don't actually start the thread? lol that is just aubtard logic at its finest.

Reactions: billywaynebama
Oh, so it's ok to make rapid fire posts about big brother as long as you don't actually start the thread? lol that is just aubtard logic at its finest.
LMAO. Sanctions has you jumping through hoops and you just can't see it.

They don't care about Stabler. These inbreds made death threats to Cade Foster and would rather make fun about trees. No hope when you are full-bammer.

201400047416.jpg

LMAO. Sanctions has you jumping through hoops and you just can't see it.
We have you spending time and energy defending yourself on your own board - for our own entertainment - and you are too stupid to see it.

Which is what makes this fun.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT