ADVERTISEMENT

Harsin about...

My best friend is high up the food chain in the Ag department at Auburn. He is a super smart guy. He got to meet Coach Hardin and chat with him for a few minutes. I was talking him (my friend) and he said Coach Harsin was impressive and driven. “...Coach Harsin will not fail Auburn. If he’s not successful here, it will be because Auburn failed him...”

Coach Harsin will be a culture shock to Auburn but the culture has to change in order to be elite. Coach Harsin believes the pieces are here for Auburn to be elite.

Living through Auburn football from Barfield to Gus, I’ve never been more excited about Auburn football.

WDE

WHY IS EVERYONE POSTING HERE???
tenor.gif

My best friend is high up the food chain in the Ag department at Auburn. He is a super smart guy. He got to meet Coach Hardin and chat with him for a few minutes. I was talking him (my friend) and he said Coach Harsin was impressive and driven. “...Coach Harsin will not fail Auburn. If he’s not successful here, it will be because Auburn failed him...”

Coach Harsin will be a culture shock to Auburn but the culture has to change in order to be elite. Coach Harsin believes the pieces are here for Auburn to be elite.

Living through Auburn football from Barfield to Gus, I’ve never been more excited about Auburn football.

WDE

WDE
@FIG-JAM ehhhh boy.

• Love
Reactions: FIG-JAM
careful! Insiders are sensitive. I suspect @Tater got a PM requesting this get moved to the covid board so no one would see it.
I noticed I was on the COVID board. Insiders are a weird lot.

To build a monster at Auburn. Be just a little bit patient, it will be worth it
I was on the Harsin wagon too.... he was a bad hire, bottom line. CHF is showing how recruiting can be accomplished at Auburn.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT