ADVERTISEMENT

Happy weekend to all the lesser-thans from your board owners!

You are confusing stress with dealing with azzholes posting on a rival's website. Not surprising however.
We could just lurk on a rivals site to avoid any confrontation, then run back to the safety of our home board and yap about how turrible those bammers are,.

Not that I know anyone who behaves that way...

We could just lurk on a rivals site to avoid any confrontation, then run back to the safety of our home board and yap about how turrible those bammers are,.

Not that I know anyone who behaves that way...
You just don't know how much I wish you would do that. But no you can't because you have to be a nuisance to adults. I glad you said that you come here to have confrontations. Says a lot about you.

Reactions: coolbreezetiger
You just don't know how much I wish you would do that. But no you can't because you have to be a nuisance to adults. I glad you said that you come here to have confrontations. Says a lot about you.
If that's what you gleaned from that, your reading comprehension skills need a lot of work.

Or maybe you're just deflecting. LOL

If that's what you gleaned from that, your reading comprehension skills need a lot of work.

Or maybe you're just deflecting. LOL
You said I tried to avoid confrontations. That's what I took from that. But you come to this site and start confrontations as you do on the pony board as well. That's easy to see. You can't seem to make a post to any Auburn person here or there without having a confrontation. Must be a sad way to be.

You said I tried to avoid confrontations. That's what I took from that. But you come to this site and start confrontations as you do on the pony board as well. That's easy to see. You can't seem to make a post to any Auburn person here or there without having a confrontation. Must be a sad way to be.
Lol. You need to invest in a mirror, pal.

Lol. You need to invest in a mirror, pal.
Show me where I am wrong. Did you say I avoided confrontations? Yes or no. Do you have confrontations with Auburn people on this board and the pony board? Yes or no. I know you won't answer as that is your normal M.O. And I am the one that needs a mirror. Now run over to the pony board and report in to GOMM. You are so predictable.

Show me where I am wrong. Did you say I avoided confrontations? Yes or no. Do you have confrontations with Auburn people on this board and the pony board? Yes or no. I know you won't answer as that is your normal M.O. And I am the one that needs a mirror. Now run over to the pony board and report in to GOMM. You are so predictable.
I have good interactions that Aubs that aren't an embarassment to society. I guess you see which group you fit into. As I've said stop whining about your lot in life and try to do something about it. It's not like your are special needs like your new friend Breezy.

I have good interactions that Aubs that aren't an embarassment to society. I guess you see which group you fit into. As I've said stop whining about your lot in life and try to do something about it. It's not like your are special needs like your new friend Breezy.

embarrassment to society?

Roooow Damn Thde Rooow!

IMG_0394.JPG

harveyupdyke.jpg

Michelle-Pritchett-620x345.png

120120_Brian_Downing_2.jpg

LOL. I knew you wouldn't answer two simple questions. Like I said, that is your normal M.O. I'm sure you have Auburn friends as I have bammer friends. But I was talking about the way you seem to go out of your way to have confrontations on these boards. Must be sad way to be.

Last edited:
LOL. I knew you wouldn't answer two simple questions. Like I said, that is your normal M.O. I'm sure you have Auburn friends as I have bammer friends. But I was talking about the way you seem to go out of your way to have confrontations on these boards. Must be sad way to be.
Just because you don't like the answers I give doesn't mean I didn't answer your questions. The truth works that way sometimes. Stop whining and learn to accept it.

Just because you don't like the answers I give doesn't mean I didn't answer your questions. The truth works that way sometimes. Stop whining and learn to accept it.
Same ole billy, deflect away. LMAO at you. You must lead a sad, pitiful existence. The only thing you live for is to get on the anonymous message boards and confront Auburn people. That is pathetic. But keep it up. I can read you like a book.

You are confusing stress with dealing with azzholes posting on a rival's website. Not surprising however.
"Dealing with azzholes"
The life of the board hall monitor has to be a stressful one. Lol you just can't help yourself.

Yeah and you people just can't stay away can you?
You still don't have the concept of an "Open Board" do you? Lol I post here every blue moon and just like there are Bama fans here always flicking ears, there is always you who is here defending all that is AU.

Same ole billy, deflect away. LMAO at you. You must lead a sad, pitiful existence. The only thing you live for is to get on the anonymous message boards and confront Auburn people. That is pathetic. But keep it up. I can read you like a book.
Nothing I say will be right with you because you love to bitch. This place winds you up so tight and it's fun to pull the string. Pops is right, you are often madder than hell when you post whether you want to admit it or not. Which just makes this all the funnier.

Keep it up Nancy. Football season is right around the corner. Then the real fun begins!

Nothing I say will be right with you because you love to bitch. This place winds you up so tight and it's fun to pull the string. Pops is right, you are often madder than hell when you post whether you want to admit it or not. Which just makes this all the funnier.

Keep it up Nancy. Football season is right around the corner. Then the real fun begins!
I only ask you two very simple questions and like usual you refused to answer and deflected away.

You can leave my board anytime you want.
You can't leave this board. That is the sad thing about this. You try to be cute and funny but you are really obsessed with staying on this board. GOMM is gone Pops don't come back much any more but now you got your other buddy coming here with you now. You are too funny.

You really aren't as cool as you see yourself. We laugh at you and Pops allows you to hang out with him like the little sidekick you are.
spike-and-chester.jpg
You can see me any way you like, I don't have a lot of control over that. One thing to note: I was over here before Pops started posting. It wasn't until Bobby realized the former bans were lifted with the new format that he and Pops came back and started flicking you guys ears again. If anything, they followed me here. But I don't think any of us keep score on trivial matters the way some of your Aubs do.

Reactions: Pops Masterson
You can see me any way you like, I don't have a lot of control over that. One thing to note: I was over here before Pops started posting. It wasn't until Bobby realized the former bans were lifted with the new format that he and Pops came back and started flicking you guys ears again. If anything, they followed me here. But I don't think any of us keep score on trivial matters the way some of your Aubs do.
Take it for what it's worth. I'm just telling you how it appears. There are plenty of examples that will back this as well. Maybe you could try to lead as a courteous and non obnoxious guest. That would be a nice change of pace...

Take it for what it's worth. I'm just telling you how it appears. There are plenty of examples that will back this as well. Maybe you could try to lead as a courteous and non obnoxious guest. That would be a nice change of pace...
Football discussions go unnoticed by "you people" . For the most part there just seems to be a bunch of people who want to complain.

Reactions: billywaynebama
Football discussions go unnoticed by "you people" . For the most part there just seems to be a bunch of people who want to complain.
I'm all for cordial discussions with some ribbing thrown in. It's just the down right obnoxious behavior that I don't understand. This is on both sides of the fence.

I don't mind it honestly. At least make it entertaining and somewhat humorous though.

Would love to talk football but Poopy, Ghost, Billy love to jab, so a jab back is in order.
It's all good.

Would love to talk football but Poopy, Ghost, Billy love to jab, so a jab back is in order.
It's all good.
Have never seen you post about football. This is actually the 1st post I've seen you make that had more words than pics.

Have never seen you post about football. This is actually the 1st post I've seen you make that had more words than pics.
If it's like most seasons they will want to talk football even less after a few weeks. The season will start soon enough and we will see what kind of fall it will be on this board.

If it's like most seasons they will want to talk football even less after a few weeks. The season will start soon enough and we will see what kind of fall it will be on this board.
Believe it or not, some of us don't live or die based off of a game played by boys/young men. Sure, I want Auburn to win every game, but I'm also a realist.

Believe it or not, some of us don't live or die based off of a game played by boys/young men. Sure, I want Auburn to win every game, but I'm also a realist.
LOL, neither do I. Hell I survived the Flop from Opp and Shula era, so i know I can survive anything with respect to Alabama football.

Alabama contends every year but when we blow it like we did the last two seasons, you don't see me on suicide watch. Disappointed and upset to a degree, sure, but it's not like I don't have a ton of other things in life to worry about. If we keep squandering opportunities, that's another thing. But in the last eight seasons we've been a part of the NC conversation every year except 2007, and won three of them. Not many teams can claim the same success. We had a couple of recruiting classes that have not one, but THREE NC rings. How many players can say that?

ADVERTISEMENT