ADVERTISEMENT

Haha...that's what you get for

The team didn't overlook anyone. That game was all about the injuries to Pettway and Sean White.

The fans might have overlooked this game, but they were stupid knowing the injury situation

The good news is Underachiever U still won't win anything. Last national championship during the Jimmy Carter administration. Last SEC championship during the George Bush administration. Neither will change any time soon

The team didn't overlook anyone. That game was all about the injuries to Pettway and Sean White.

The fans might have overlooked this game, but they were stupid knowing the injury situation

The good news is Underachiever U still won't win anything. Last national championship during the Jimmy Carter administration. Last SEC championship during the George Bush administration. Neither will change any time soon
Hey, buddy. We are missing you over at the other site. I'm sure you're on your way though. I'll let everyone know I found you safe.

By the way, the team that hasn't won a Natty since Carter was a lame duck continues its ownership. You're also only 6-6 the last six years against the worst East since the split.

As evidenced by your hiding
as ciomoared to your retarded hillbilly ass being dumb enough to talk shit when your band of hillbilly losers hasn't done jack squat since Moby Dick was a minnow and you still being the one team Auburn owns more than any other

Funny, aw and honk are missing too. You guys all at the Grub Mart with Sanctions?
What is your point? I only post on that board to screw with retarded pieces of garbage like you. I couldn't care less what you think of my post or when I do or don't post.

By the way, I still wouldn't trade places. Don't care how many individual victories you have

What is your point? I only post on that board to screw with retarded pieces of garbage like you. I couldn't care less what you think of my post or when I do or don't post.

By the way, I still wouldn't trade places. Don't care how many individual victories you have
Translation: I only post on that board when Auburn wins or if Bama or Georgia lose.

Translation: I only post on that board when Auburn wins or if Bama or Georgia lose.

th

Reactions: GwinnettDawg
Once again, what is your point? My posts are what they are and I couldn't care less what you think of them. I am guessing my posts would likely go over on this board or any other Auburn board better than your post and the posts of your retarded butt buddies. Human pieces of garbage who make fun of Carl Lawson's injuries and wish for Cam to get injured even by illegal hits

Once again, what is your point? My posts are what they are and I couldn't care less what you think of them. I am guessing my posts would likely go over on this board or any other Auburn board better than your post and the posts of your retarded butt buddies. Human pieces of garbage who make fun of Carl Lawson's injuries and wish for Cam to get injured even by illegal hits
My point is that you are a bit of a coward. The board is actually quite nice tonight so feel free to not care for a while longer.

Last edited:
Reactions: Orange_N_White
My point is tantamount you are a bit of a coward. The board is actually quite nice tonight so feel free to not care for a while longer.
Nobody would considered any board you and your retarded butt buddies post on to be fine except you and your retarded butt buddies themselves.

Whether I post on that board tomorrow or never again, one thing I can promise you is that your opinion won't be taken into consideration

Whats our record the last 6 years against Awbun? 5-1 and would be 6-0 if not for a complete fluke play. Lol

Whats our record the last 6 years against Awbun? 5-1 and would be 6-0 if not for a complete fluke play. Lol
yet no Auburn fan with any sense would trade places with a shit school who won their last national championship during the Jimmy Carter administration and last SEC championship during the George Bush administration

I would much rather be UGA and beat your asses every year and watch you writhe around in agony as all of your delusions about Awbun come crashing down and you are left all alone in your doublewides asking, "What happened"?

Reactions: billywaynebammer
yet no Auburn fan with any sense would trade places with a shit school who won their last national championship during the Jimmy Carter administration and last SEC championship during the George Bush administration
This from a team that only recently passed Georgia Tech and Ole Miss in SEC championships.

Last time I went to Athens they had half the stadium filled with the years they won the SEC. Probably second only to Bama in that regard.

Kiss the rings.

Reactions: SP105
Since you never attended any SEC school, who are you to judge on the quality of an institution? I don't think you have the necessary foundational basis to make that call.

Since you never attended any SEC school, who are you to judge on the quality of an institution? I don't think you have the necessary foundational basis to make that call.
What SEC school did you graduate from? Sidewalk bammer trash like you definitely isn't qualified to say what the majority of Auburn fans think

What SEC school did you graduate from? Sidewalk bammer trash like you definitely isn't qualified to say what the majority of Auburn fans think
Deflection noted, Failhoun. At least you didn't try to convince anyone that Calhoun Communtiy College was in the SEC!

Lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT