ADVERTISEMENT

Had the South won the Civil War.. would places still have Grant, Sherman, & Lincoln statues in 2020?

I don’t give a fvck what happens to the Lenin statue. Lenin has no dark/complicated past with any group in America. If there is a group wishing to come forward and make a case for its removal, then they may do so. Many have come forward and asked for the removal of confederate monuments, as they glorify those who fought to oppress and enslave African Americans. I’m sorry your delicate sensibilities see that as a personal attack.

Actually lenin has had a huge pack of millions and millions of Americans who fled to this country escaping the brutal regimes that he founded/inspired. There’s even groups in this country such as Antifa that worship him and have no qualms at using violence to achieve their political ends as we’re seeing now. Just because you’re willfully ignorant of it or completely oblivious to the actual facts is irrelevant.

The issue is whether or not people can try to destroy history if they have a differing opinion of it or if it offends their sensibilities. I know principles are hard for you being as everything is a matter of whimsy, but focus. You do have a mind, you just have to try to use it a little bit.

Sweet, then let’s build some monuments of the 9/11 hijackers in NYC. It’s important that we don’t scrub this event from history, even if some Americans feel uncomfortable with it.

Awe, you ignore the question again. And hey if you want to build a monument to the 9/11 terrorist, put it right next to your beloved statue of linen. You have a thing for mass murders don’t you?

Hitler statues will be going into Jewish communities as well. We cannot scrub history of these events

Another one of your heroes, go ahead and build them.

you still haven’t answered the question.

ADVERTISEMENT