ADVERTISEMENT

Greetings from a USC Trojan

Nov 6, 2014
I come in peace bearing best wishes for Auburn against that slimy team from Oregon. USC fans are eccentric. Most of us hate every other pac 12 team passionately, unlike, I believe, you fellows in the SEC, whom support one another. Well to that I say go War Eagle and let it go at that. I sure hope like hell your fabulous WR, Anthony Swartz, is healthy by the game. I hope you beat those abominations from Eugene by one thousand points at least. Rip them and their gaudy costumes to smithereens and then go about eating up on all the smithereens. It must suck being a smithereens, but that's what Oregon really is at bottom. No better than that. But please don't overlook them. Prepare, prepare. They've got some really good skill players, all of them which they poached from our local talent pool here in Southern California, enabled to do that because we'v hired three straight defuses since Pete Carroll left, three straight abominations called Lane Kiffen (called goat boy), Steve sarkissian (Cutty Sark) and Clay Helton who called last year's center "One of the loves of my life", A dreadful coach with embarrassing passions. I guess hereabouts they separate the men from the boys...with crowbars. I hate Coach Helton almost as much as I hate the goat boy, Carrol's godson, whom he promoted above Norm chow just after we won our last Natty, causing fury and disgust such as has been seldom seen. Now Cutty sark has been made OC of Bama by Nick Saban, who must have suddenly become senile. But you guys should love Cutty Sark when you play Bama next -- I give odds Sark will coach that game drunker than a skunk. adieu my friends and War Eagle!!!!!

I come in peace bearing best wishes for Auburn against that slimy team from Oregon. USC fans are eccentric. Most of us hate every other pac 12 team passionately, unlike, I believe, you fellows in the SEC, whom support one another. Well to that I say go War Eagle and let it go at that. I sure hope like hell your fabulous WR, Anthony Swartz, is healthy by the game. I hope you beat those abominations from Eugene by one thousand points at least. Rip them and their gaudy costumes to smithereens and then go about eating up on all the smithereens. It must suck being a smithereens, but that's what Oregon really is at bottom. No better than that. But please don't overlook them. Prepare, prepare. They've got some really good skill players, all of them which they poached from our local talent pool here in Southern California, enabled to do that because we'v hired three straight defuses since Pete Carroll left, three straight abominations called Lane Kiffen (called goat boy), Steve sarkissian (Cutty Sark) and Clay Helton who called last year's center "One of the loves of my life", A dreadful coach with embarrassing passions. I guess hereabouts they separate the men from the boys...with crowbars. I hate Coach Helton almost as much as I hate the goat boy, Carrol's godson, whom he promoted above Norm chow just after we won our last Natty, causing fury and disgust such as has been seldom seen. Now Cutty sark has been made OC of Bama by Nick Saban, who must have suddenly become senile. But you guys should love Cutty Sark when you play Bama next -- I give odds Sark will coach that game drunker than a skunk. adieu my friends and War Eagle!!!!!
Appreciate it

Tit pics of gf/wife/mom/MiL or gtfo. :D

How do you feel about the shape of Trevor Lawrence’s head and what do you season your steaks with?

Reactions: Aueku
How do you feel about the shape of Trevor Lawrence’s head and what do you season your steaks with?

He's strange bird! He goes off on rants, but seldom answers a question. Been like that since 2002. I keep trying to him to get me in touch with Trojan Minx.. No Luck! Did get to see her at the Bunker/USC Tailgate in 2003 for just a second.

Reactions: Mikecb22
ADVERTISEMENT