ADVERTISEMENT

Greetings from a Nebraska fan...

Jun 10, 2011
Hi all,

I am in beautiful Montgomery for the next 6 weeks for work and am going to make the hour drive east to Jordan-Hare this weekend to check out the place and hopefully the game.

I’ve heard nothing but good things about game day at Auburn and am pumped to check it out.

Current plan is to drive over Friday night to get dinner and some drinks then wake up “early” to find a ticket before settling down to watch Nebraska play Troy at 11. Then hopefully head into the stadium at 230.

I would really appreciate some recommendations on places to eat, drink and tailgate both Friday and Saturday.

Also, if anyone has an extra ticket they are willing to sell, i’d be very interested!

Looking forward to the trip and good luck against the Tigers!

-Joe

Reactions: demeat
Live Oaks for Friday night drinks and dinner, if you’re older and want a quieter place for drinks after dinner head to Avondale. If you’re younger and looking for coeds, head to Skybar or Moe’s. Wake up, head to Byron’s for some game day breakfast. AU tradition. White tents on East side of stadium always have a ton of tailgating. I clicked on this board by accident. But there you go lol

Reactions: Paint it Red
Live Oaks for Friday night drinks and dinner, if you’re older and want a quieter place for drinks after dinner head to Avondale. If you’re younger and looking for coeds, head to Skybar or Moe’s. Wake up, head to Byron’s for some game day breakfast. AU tradition. White tents on East side of stadium always have a ton of tailgating. I clicked on this board by accident. But there you go lol
Thanks for the advice...I don’t think my wife would appreciate me hanging out with a bunch of coeds, so the Avondale sounds right up my alley!

ADVERTISEMENT