ADVERTISEMENT

Great story about a good Police officer in Madison

I’m not going to read your entirely-too-long missives about political stuff. I’m not really into politics. I just see you constantly picking fights with people who are trying to be open-minded. You’re not; that’s fine.
So once again you accuse me of something without any evidence to back it up..FWIW, I openly reached out to a couple people(who are African American) in that thread via PM and we had a good honest discussion about current events from both sides like adults ..so divisive right Jay? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

So once again you accuse me of something without any evidence to back it up..FWIW, I openly reached out to a couple people in that thread via PM and we had a good honest discussion about current events from both sides like most adults would do in this situation..so divisive right Jay? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Yep. You are. Absolutely. Just wanna fuss with people.

How many people around the country sit and eat from his hand every day? Hang on his words, and have their brains turned off where they learn to think in a skewed, myopic, un-objective manner due to his rhetoric, teaching and intentional manipulation of the facts while only presenting one side of the issues he covers? How many does he and Jesse Jackson influence on a daily basis??? How much on average, do you think he makes a year, compared to say..... Rush Limbaugh at his height?

All that said, I don't really support Sharpton, or agree with many of his positions. I'd NEVER support a true race pimp on either side, because what they do is super harmful to the country, and to critical thinking and reasoning skills altogether. That's why I call it pimping. You are selling yourself, truth, your country, and unity out, just to make a buck, all while increasing division, hate and the ability to reason and discourse intelligently so that we can work things out, understand root problems, and actually craft effective solutions. They are SOOOOOOOOO detrimental.

It's all about determining who is doing the most damage by influencing the most people, the most important decision, law and policy makers, and who has the strongest motivation because they are making MILLIONS off of their country-destroying rhetoric. I'll ask you the same thing I asked Nash. Give me a top 10 of race pimps from the left and right, and compare the number of people each influences, the amount of power those people have, and the amount of money they make. This ought to be real good. I'll be waiting.
A lot of them. They donate for gold coffins and fly across he country to riot.

Oh, and then there are the corporations he shakes down for money. If there is an image problem, he can create a mob or run interference for you, if you make a short statement and a huge donation

Again, you can't provide any examples of Tucker Carlson "race pimping". Sharpton is the dictionary definition, and has been for 35 years. And he has killed 8 people doing it, minimum

A lot of them. They donate for gold coffins and fly across he country to riot.

Oh, and then there are the corporations he shakes down for money. If there is an image problem, he can create a mob or run interference for you, if you make a short statement and a huge donation

Again, you can't provide any examples of Tucker Carlson "race pimping". Sharpton is the dictionary definition, and has been for 35 years. And he has killed 8 people doing it, minimum

While yet again, you dodged the questions and didn't answer them, I'll respond, however everyone knows why you won't answer the simple question that I asked you. But moving on....

So, when you turn your brain on, and start doing serious analysis, you come to the conclusion that Sharpton reaches as many people every day as Rush Limbaugh, (and guides their thoughts, ideals and attitudes towards politics and racial issues etc.)?

As I always say, right is right, and wrong is wrong, and I don't support many of Sharpton's positions, but again, and to be clear, are you saying that Sharpton influences as many people as Rush, and makes anywhere near as much money pimping gullible sheeple? Please answer.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT