ADVERTISEMENT

Great story about a good Police officer in Madison

I will comply sir, but I don't think I've EVER gotten a thread banished to the wasteland. I like to think that I can debate an issue without resorting to fake news, twitter-battling myopic stupidity like most of the drones who play the partisan game.
Well that's a lie based on what you just posted before this one.

Yes. Most of the race pimps with MAJOR influence, (i.e. those who swami MILLIONS and MILLIONS of sheeple), and those who make MILLIONS of dollars with their pied piping, are probably on Fox News and other right-wing pablum servers. Can you list some of the primary ones for liberals, say, maybe a top 5 compared to your top 5 from the right???
Did FNC put Michael Browns accomplice on air and spread a massive lie (Hands Up Dont Shoot) that caused riots nationwide, and peaceful virtue signaling on behalf of a thug attempted murderer who orchestrated his own fate and divided the nation?
Did FNC run a story about the racist Kovington Katholic Kids doing racist chants while surrounding an old injun who feared for his life? And when the truth started to come out, still asked Nick Sandmann to apologize?
Did FNC alter George Zimmerman's 911 call and leave out the dispatcher asking him to describe the suspicious looking male, and his answer which began with height, build, clothes, and the follow up question about race, and instead just cut to his his qualified answer like he led the call with "he looks black"?
Does FNC refuse to air Trump's full answer about the Charlottesville protest in context?
Does FNC employ any race pimps who are personally responsible for starting multiple riots and media hoaxes, and have the deaths of 8 people directly on their hands, like Al Sharpton?
Do FNC headlines on the Chiron foment division and riots by playing up the racial angle (that may not even be present in every event?

Who exactly are the race pimps on FNC? Can you name them? Brett Baier? Martha McCallum? Harris Faulkner? Arthel Neville? Can you give any examples at all of any racial division sewn by FNC?

Last edited:
WTF are you talking about? Serious question. Only you would turn my thread highlighting a good story regarding police and turn it into a bash Fox News thing.

"Only you", "bash Fox News"??? You must be confused Rice. I'm talking about the biggest most destructive race pimps, not about Fox News per se.

I don't have even the most remote reputation of screwing up threads. You sir, on the other hand can "Rice up" a thread like NO ONE ELSE I've ever seen. Don't try to pull me down into the Rice fields, as I'll never be a Rice bro to you. Sorry.

Last edited:
"Only you", "bash Fox News"??? You must be confused Rice. I don't have even the most remote reputation of screwing up threads. You sir, on the other hand can "Rice up" a thread like NO ONE ELSE I've ever seen. Don't try to pull me down into the Rice fields, as I'll never be a Rice bro to you. Sorry.
You're doing the exact same shit most accuse me of ITT...you get that right? Take this "fight" on another board.

Did FNC put Michael Browns accomplice on air and spread a massive lie (Hands Up Dont Shoot) that caused riots nationwide, and peaceful virtue signaling on behalf of a thug attempted murderer who orchestrated his own fate and divided the nation?
Did FNC run a story about the racist Kovington Katholic Kids doing racist chants while surrounding an old injun who feared for his life? And when the truth started to come out, still asked Nick Sandmann to apologize?
Did FNC alter George Zimmerman's 911 call and leave out the dispatcher asking him to describe the suspicious looking male, and his answer which began with height, build, clothes, and the follow up question about race, and instead just cut to his his qualified answer like he led the call with "he looks black"?
Does FNC refuse to air Trump's full answer about the Charlottesville protest in context?
Does FNC employ any race pimps who are personally responsible for starting multiple riots and media hoaxes, and have the deaths of 8 people directly on their hands, like Al Sharpton?
Do FNC headlines on the Chiron foment division and riots by playing up the racial angle (that may not even be present in every event?

Who exactly are the race pimps on FNC? Can you name them? Brett Baier? Martha McCallum? Harris Faulkner? Arthel Neville? Can you give any examples at all of any racial division sewn by FNC?

Can I ask an honest question? Do you think I'd remotely support any of those actions in any way, or that I'd fail to condemn them as soundly as anything coming from FNC??? If not, why ask me. I roundly and soundly condemn partisan politics, and this was just me taking a shot at the biggest, most influential race pimps because they do the most damage, not just Fox News, (which I believe this is the first time I've called them out by name. Even if that's not the case, it's EXTREMELY rare).

I guess I'm just a bit pissed at an unbelievably myopic and harmful montage that Tucker Carlson put on in the past week or two that solely showed all of the relatively few horrible acts from the protests, to the complete exclusion of the thousands and thousands of peaceful protesters who are genuinely trying to bring about positive change. Just knowing how many folks who aren't smart or objective enough to realize that he's duped them into believing that the entire thrust of BLM and the protests are rioting, looting, burning and committing HORRIBLE, complete indefensible acts, (so he can turn them upside down and shake his substantial salary out of their pockets).

I really wanted you to answer the questions, (which you wouldn't do), and see your list/opinion. Either side playing the partisan game, is doing great damage to this country. While I'd never defend Sharpton, he's more of a bit player. He makes money, but I doubt it's millions, and I doubt that he's swami'ing millions of people. I rarely if ever hear people reference him, or mimic his specific influence while we're debating these topics, but I do hear those on the other side, (leading me to believe that the race pimps on that side have much more influence, and make millions more dollars, which explain their motivation to keep pumping pablum and duping sheeple in droves).

Last edited:
Can I ask an honest question? Do you think I'd remotely support any of those actions in any way, or that I'd fail to condemn them as soundly as anything coming from FNC??? If not, why ask me. I roundly and soundly condemn partisan politics, and this was just me taking a turn hitting up Fox, (which I believe this is the first time I've called them out by name. Even if that's not the case, it's EXTREMELY rare).

I guess I'm just a bit pissed at an unbelievably myopic and harmful montage that Tucker Carlson put on in the past week or two that solely showed all of the relatively few horrible acts from the protests, to the complete exclusion of the thousands and thousands of peaceful protesters who are genuinely trying to bring about positive change. Just knowing how many folks who aren't smart or objective enough to realize that he's duped them into believing that the entire thrust of BLM and the protests are rioting, looting, burning and committing HORRIBLE, complete indefensible acts, (so he can turn them upside down and shake his substantial salary out of their pockets).

I really wanted you to answer the questions, (which you wouldn't do), and see your list/opinion. Either side playing the partisan game, is doing great damage to this country. While I'd never defend Sharpton, he's more of a bit player. He makes money, but I doubt it's millions, and I doubt that he's swami'ing millions of people. I rarely if ever hear people reference him, or mimic his specific influence while we're debating these topics, but I do hear those on the other side, (leading me to believe that the race pimps on that side have much more influence, and make millions more dollars, which explain their motivation to keep pumping pablum and duping sheeple in droves).
jaytony1almondjpg-283d3bd11a07b5bc_large.jpg

Rice. If you continue, I will light you up. You are without a doubt one of the consistently worst posters on the board. You are truly speciar.
DelayedFrigidHoiho-size_restricted.gif

FAMBLY-----------------------------------------REMEMBA???????????????????????????

Reactions: stutsman23
Can I ask an honest question? Do you think I'd remotely support any of those actions in any way, or that I'd fail to condemn them as soundly as anything coming from FNC??? If not, why ask me. I roundly and soundly condemn partisan politics, and this was just me taking a turn hitting up Fox, (which I believe this is the first time I've called them out by name. Even if that's not the case, it's EXTREMELY rare).

Hmmmm, we are being force fed 24 nonstop news of every police killing of black men, yet more numerous killings of white men go unmentioned. And police killings are at an all time low.
And, using your logic here, we don't get much news on the tens of millions of times police DONT kill black men.

And yet you think Tucker Carlson is the problem for pointing out that a bunch of black teenage thugs and white Antifa 20something radicals are making our cities unliveable. Bear n mind, he is responding to The Cmpetition's narrative , as they appear in front of burning buildings in the background, that they are "Peaceful". And he focuses almost solely on the white Pantifas, so I'm not sure how that is "race pimping".

You really wanted me to answer what question? I asked the question, and gave you a small sampling of well known examples to back up my point. I gave 5-6 examples, you haven't given a single one of "race-pmpng". You are just talking out of your ass

Bottom line: Tucker Carlson destroyed your Preferred Narrative with evidence, and you are throwing a fit and calling names. Notice how he didn't have to alter any recordings to do so

Last edited:
Sigh, yes I could list a boatload of examples. I could go get any old broadcast, (pretty much ANY single one), from Neal Bortz, Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Glenn Beck, Larry Elder, to Tucker Carlson, and they would be loaded with the uber-spun, polar extreme myopic pablum that their targeted sheeple just lap up like opiate powdered crack-meth. However, I wanted HIS opinion for specific reasons that certainly weren't nonsensical.
You named 6 people, 4 of which have never worked for Fox News, one who hasn't in a decade. One is a black guy. You going to give us any examples of Glenn Beck or Neil Boortz's racism? Most of those guys are on radio for 15-20 hours per week, somewhere around 500 hours per year when you take out the vacations and commercials, talking off the cuff. I'm almost positive you should have an extensive list of their race pimping at the ready, since they are such evil individuals with tens of thousands of broadcast hours apiece to choose from

Reactions: ricedp105
source.gif

Ps: Sorry to insult your boyfriend aka the worst Auburn coach in our history of any sport
tony-barbee.jpg

No, I'm not mad. I'm trying to be civil with you and not quite understanding your take coming at me like that. And if you think posting a picture of CTB is a way to get under my skin, you have been misled pretty badly. You are also being a hypocrite, as you're Rice'ing up your own thread.

To shut you down is pretty easy. You can't counter a single one of the arguments that I put out on the topic of B-ball, AAU and CTB. So shhhhhhhh. #MicDrop

No, I'm not mad. I'm trying to be civil with you and not quite understanding your take coming at me like that. And if you think posting a picture of CTB is a way to get under my skin, you have been misled pretty badly. You are also being a hypocrite and Rice'ing up your own thread.

To shut you down is pretty easy. You can't counter a single one of the arguments that I put out on the topic of B-ball, AAU and CTB. So shhhhhhhh. #MicDrop
My thread WAS about a police officer in Madison..you're turning it into some race baiting Fox News bash fest that doesn't even make sense considering half the guys you've mentioned don't even work for Fox...do you have any self awareness whatsoever or no?

Hmmmm, we are being force fed 24 nonstop news of every police killing of black men, yet more numerous killings of white men go unmentioned. And police killings are at an all time low.
And, using your logic here, we don't get much news on the tens of millions of times police DONT kill black men.

And yet you think Tucker Carlson is the problem for pointing out that a bunch of black teenage thugs and white Antifa 20something radicals are making our cities unliveable. Bear n mind, he is responding to The Cmpetition's narrative , as they appear in front of burning buildings in the background, that they are "Peaceful". And he focuses almost solely on the white Pantifas, so I'm not sure how that is "race pimping".

You really wanted me to answer what question? I asked the question, and gave you a small sampling of well known examples to back up my point. I gave 5-6 examples, you haven't given a single one of "race-pmpng". You are just talking out of your ass

Bottom line: Tucker Carlson destroyed your Preferred Narrative with evidence, and you are throwing a fit and calling names. Notice how he didn't have to alter any recordings to do so

Nash, you are simply dodging the question and playing silly games. Not many/any blacks that I talk to think that ALL po-po kill black men, and that policing society is primarily about killing black men, (so if someone on the extreme left really were pushing that narrative, they aren't doing a great job). However, on the other hand, many who only suck skewed, myopic poison from the right-wing teet, really DO feel that the "protests" are primarily all about "those marauding animals" running around thugging, committing crimes and beating innocent majority business owners. Tucker never "destroyed" anything, or I'd be out here singing whatever song that he sang that registered as truth.

Some have stated this on these boards outright, others have alluded to the same during any conversations about what's going on, corporate meetings and such. They have reality skewed to the point that have their brains washed (sic) clean of ALL of the overall characteristics of the protesting where people are doing so peacefully and really trying to effect positive change. All they think that's going on, is the relatively very small number of bad things they are being shown. When talking about the totality of the events, they say things such as "Well, I just don't know what they hope to accomplish by looting, rioting and burning things down". I mean, these are educated, intelligent folks too who have been pimped into believing that the entire movement is about the negative events that thug-punks like Carlson have edited together into a long reel to appear as if that is predominantly what is happening all around the country with that "movement". They have no recollection of what folks are really complaining about, nor what's really happening, just the if-it-bleeds-it-leads sensationalized, race dividing, pablum'ish images of ignorant thug-lets acting like animals. They know that sells and rings their cash register.

How you defend awful behavior is beyond me. Were it me, I'd denounce such behavior IMMEDIATELY, (and from either "side"). How can you not see and admit how detrimental it is to the country, and to our hopes of coming together and/or resolving anything?

You named 6 people, 4 of which have never worked for Fox News, one who hasn't in a decade. One is a black guy. You going to give us any examples of Glenn Beck or Neil Boortz's racism? Most of those guys are on radio for 15-20 hours per week, somewhere around 500 hours per year when you take out the vacations and commercials, talking off the cuff. I'm almost positive you should have an extensive list of their race pimping at the ready, since they are such evil individuals with tens of thousands of broadcast hours apiece to choose from

It's not about race for me Nash, so it doesn't matter if Larry Elder is black. It's about his, and other's actions. It was never about Fox News. Rice embarrased himself with that take. Go back and look, and you'll see that I was talking about the most influential race pimps who are doing the most to destroy our country, (and Rice ASSumed incorrectly like he tends to do, and then you took the bait and went the deflection route). What they do, and say is all that matters, not necessarily who they work for, or what race they are. You're playing a game of head-bumper pool, and missing the black lives forest, for the trees. Yet and still, all this squawking, and my simple question remains unanswered, and every post is left unaddressed. That speaks VOLUMES.

Last edited:
I thought this was a good thread, but someone complained that it didn’t belong on the Bunker.

Jay, thank you for your lenience, and allowing us to have good conversations, but why does one person get to decide when a thread is banished? There have been really high quality conversations on REALLY important topics, containing really important information, and it'll be trashed and sent off to die on the island because one person complained.

Reactions: NashTiger in WilCo
Jay, thank you for your lenience, and allowing us to have good conversations, but why does one person get to decide when a thread is banished? There have been really high quality conversations on REALLY important topics, containing really important information, and it'll be trashed and sent off to die on the island because one person complained.
Not sure it’s a Bunker thread.

Nash, you are simply dodging the question and playing silly games. Not many/any blacks that I talk to think that ALL po-po kill black men, and that policing society is primarily about killing black men, (so if someone on the extreme left really were pushing that narrative, they aren't doing a great job). However, on the other hand, many who only suck skewed, myopic poison from the right-wing teet, really DO feel that the "protests" are primarily all about "those marauding animals" running around thugging, committing crimes and beating innocent majority business owners. Tucker never "destroyed" anything, or I'd be out here singing whatever song that he sang that registered as truth.

Some have stated this on these boards outright, others have alluded to the same during any conversations about what's going on, corporate meetings and such. They have reality skewed to the point that have their brains washed (sic) clean of ALL of the overall characteristics of the protesting where people are doing so peacefully and really trying to effect positive change. All they think that's going on, is the relatively very small number of bad things they are being shown. When talking about the totality of the events, they say things such as "Well, I just don't know what they hope to accomplish by looting, rioting and burning things down". I mean, these are educated, intelligent folks too who have been pimped into believing that the entire movement is about the negative events that thug-punks like Carlson have edited together into a long reel to appear as if that is predominantly what is happening all around the country with that "movement". They have no recollection of what folks are really complaining about, nor what's really happening, just the if-it-bleeds-it-leads sensationalized, race dividing, pablum'ish images of ignorant thug-lets acting like animals. They know that sells and rings their cash register.

How you defend awful behavior is beyond me. Were it me, I'd denounce such behavior IMMEDIATELY, (and from either "side"). How can you not see and admit how detrimental it is to the country, and to our hopes of coming together and/or resolving anything?
what question am I dodging? What awful behavior am I e cusing? You asked for examples, I gave them. You, OTOH, cannot give any examples to bolster your claims. Youve been asked repeatedly. You are flailing.
Try to succinctly make a point. You havent yet

what question am I dodging? What awful behavior am I e cusing? You asked for examples, I gave them. You, OTOH, cannot give any examples to bolster your claims. Youve been asked repeatedly. You are flailing.
Try to succinctly make a point. You havent yet

You still haven't answered the questions that I asked in the first response to you. I didn't say you were exhibiting awful behavior, I asked how can you defend and support the awful race pimping that guys like Tucker Carlson and all of the others that I named do, in order to make their millions. You gave some great examples of half-truths, partial-truths, and edited video etc., from the far left, and I would NEVER defend such awful, destructive and divisive behavior. I denounce it at every turn.

You and @ricedp105 either incorrectly assumed, or deflected to make it appear that I was only talking about Fox News, when in reality, I was talking about and taking a shot at the biggest, most influential race pimps, and those who make the most money off of race pimping. THEY influence MILLIONS and millions of people and make millions of dollars, so they have the motivation to continue, and they do FAR more damage to the country promoting myopic, argumentative, hate-based thought, than the relatively small fry on the other side.

Here's my post from the first response:

"Yes. Most of the race pimps with MAJOR influence, (i.e. those who swami MILLIONS and MILLIONS of sheeple), and those who make MILLIONS of dollars with their pied piping, are probably on Fox News and other right-wing pablum servers. Can you list some of the primary ones for liberals, say, maybe a top 5 compared to your top 5 from the right???"

I was simply asking you to provide a top 5 - 10 that you consider to be race pimps from the far left, and a top 5 - 10 race pimps from the far right, so we could compare their relative impact on the nation, and their relative income made from their horrible, detrimental and divisive, country-destroying behavior, but in all of your responses, you haven't answered, (though I did rattle off numerous "other right-wing pablum servers" Fox News and otherwise).

You still haven't answered the questions that I asked in the first response to you. I didn't say you were exhibiting awful behavior, I asked how can you defend and support the awful race pimping that guys like Tucker Carlson and all of the others that I named do, in order to make their millions. You and @ricedp105 either incorrectly assumed, or deflected to make it appear that I was only talking about Fox News, when in reality, I was talking about and taking a shot at the biggest, most influential race pimps, and those who make the most money off of race pimping. THEY influence MILLIONS and millions of people and make millions of dollars, so they have the motivation to continue, and they do FAR more damage to the country promoting myopic, argumentative, hate-based thought, than the relatively small fry on the other side.

Here's my post from the first response:

"Yes. Most of the race pimps with MAJOR influence, (i.e. those who swami MILLIONS and MILLIONS of sheeple), and those who make MILLIONS of dollars with their pied piping, are probably on Fox News and other right-wing pablum servers. Can you list some of the primary ones for liberals, say, maybe a top 5 compared to your top 5 from the right???"

I was simply asking you to provide a top 5 - 10 that you consider to be race pimps from the far left, and a top 5 - 10 race pimps from the far right, so we could compare their relative impact on the nation, and their relative income made from their horrible, detrimental and divisive, country-destroying behavior, but in all of your responses, you haven't answered, (though I did rattle off numerous "other right-wing pablum servers" Fox News and otherwise).
Now that YOU moved this thread to the AIDS board, like I predicted yesterday would happen...can you care to give an example as to the "race pimping" that Tucker Carlson does? Tucker pointing out truth and facts/statistics aren't "Race pimping"..so let's just start there. You're being a typical leftist idiot playing right wing news when all the racist events right now are happening in liberal run states...

Last edited:
The ultimate "race pimp"..employed by MSNBC.
sharpton_bio_02_a00654b7b7e9c7d763dd404065a41cab.fit-760w.jpg

How many people around the country sit and eat from his hand every day? Hang on his words, and have their brains turned off where they learn to think in a skewed, myopic, un-objective manner due to his rhetoric, teaching and intentional manipulation of the facts while only presenting one side of the issues he covers? How many does he and Jesse Jackson influence on a daily basis??? How much on average, do you think he makes a year, compared to say..... Rush Limbaugh at his height?

All that said, I don't really support Sharpton, or agree with many of his positions. I'd NEVER support a true race pimp on either side, because what they do is super harmful to the country, and to critical thinking and reasoning skills altogether. That's why I call it pimping. You are selling yourself, truth, your country, and unity out, just to make a buck, all while increasing division, hate and the ability to reason and discourse intelligently so that we can work things out, understand root problems, and actually craft effective solutions. They are SOOOOOOOOO detrimental.

It's all about determining who is doing the most damage by influencing the most people, the most important decision, law and policy makers, and who has the strongest motivation because they are making MILLIONS off of their country-destroying rhetoric. I'll ask you the same thing I asked Nash. Give me a top 10 of race pimps from the left and right, and compare the number of people each influences, the amount of power those people have, and the amount of money they make. This ought to be real good. I'll be waiting.

How many people around the country sit and eat from his hand every day? .
Are you fvcking kidding me dude...So basically what you're attempting here is to label all right news media as "racist", but the actual race baiting morons employed by the MSM get a pass, gotcha.
XbCL3U9.png

Also thanks for getting this thread moved over bullshit talking points, much appreciated.

Reactions: NashTiger in WilCo
Are you fvcking kidding me dude...So basically what you're attempting here is to label all right news media as "racist", but the actual race baiting morons employed by the MSM get a pass, gotcha.
Also thanks for getting this thread moved over bullshit talking points, much appreciated.

No Rice, that's not what I did at all. I asked you a question that you continue to deflect and refuse to answer. Everyone who is watching knows why you won't answer, however, if one race pimp has an audience of 10,000/day, and another has an average audience of 500,000/day, and it consists of judges, lawyers, legislators, corporate executives and business owners, it's possible that one might have considerably more influence than the other, and therefore be able to do MUCH more harm. They are BOTH wrong, and doing something harmful, but one has a much smaller group drinking the Jim Jones Kool-Aid. Do you get it now? @ricedp105, (I've edited it to make it clearer).

Sigh, yet another attempt to deflect and change the topic, but I didn't get the thread moved. Please just answer the question, or consider that maybe you were wrong, and maybe there really IS a preponderance of the negative influence coming from one side or the other. Both sides are HORRIBLE when they behave this way, but I want to really see if most of the detriment and negative influence is coming from one side. Help me out here and stop deflecting, attacking and trying to route the conversation off topic so that you won't have to answer. Most here are too sharp to fall for those simplistic tactics.

Last edited:
No Rice, that's not what I did at all. I asked you a question that you continue to deflect and refuse to answer. Everyone who is watching knows why you won't answer.

Sigh, yet another attempt to deflect and change the topic, but I didn't get the thread moved. Please just answer the question, or consider that maybe you were wrong, and maybe there really IS a preponderance of the negative influence coming from one side or the other. Both sides are HORRIBLE when they behave this way, but I want to really see if most of the detriment and negative influence is coming from one side. Help me out here and stop deflecting, attacking and trying to route the conversation off topic so that you won't have to answer. Most here are too sharp to fall for those simplistic tactics.
Lol at the "both sides" argument...how many conservative states/cities have high crime rates and are being taken over by rioters and looters. Stop with the BS man, no one is buying it.

Lol at the "both sides" argument...how many conservative states/cities have high crime rates and are being taken over by rioters and looters. Stop with the BS man, no one is buying it.

More deflection, and.......guess what??? No answers to my questions. I think you've been squarely dispatched. This debate is over.

More deflection, and.......guess what??? No answers to my questions. I think you've been squarely dispatched. This debate is over.
Lol you didn't answer my question either because you know the truth, liberal leaders= racists. This isn't a debate it's you attempting to cry about something without any thing to support it, my toddler does that. Congrats.

XbCL3U9.png

Rice, brother, you have no right bitching at anyone over thread derailment. Ever.

..have I missed an apology from you yet after you completely mis-charactized and twisted what I said regarding police officers? Crickets...
Apology? For WHAT? You’re among the most divisive people here — always fighting with people who don’t side with LE every single moment of their lives.

Apology? For WHAT? You’re among the most divisive people here — always fighting with people who don’t side with LE every single moment of their lives.
LOL..so that's a no, cool. At least I no where you stand. Seriously how in the hell is posting a picture of a black man getting pulled over and having a civil discussion with a cop showing that not all cops are bad people "divisive"? Or in this thread that I started showing a 4 year old black girl that was scared of cops due to the media but her mother arranged a cop to come visit her house and showed that all police officers aren't bad people? Is that "divisive" to you? Seems you don't like examples of good police officers being shown on this board and only stick up for when a black man on this board states that police are "worse than a gang"...

LOL..so that's a no, cool. At least I no where you stand. Seriously how in the hell is posting a picture of a black man getting pulled over and having a civil discussion with a cop showing that not all cops are bad people "divisive"? Or in this thread that I started showing a 4 year old black girl that was scared of cops due to the media but her mother arranged a cop to come visit her house and showed that all police officers aren't bad people? Is that "divisive" to you? Seems you don't like examples of good police officers being shown on this board and only stick up for when a black man on this board states that police are "worse than a gang"...
I’m not going to read your entirely-too-long missives about political stuff. I’m not really into politics. I just see you constantly picking fights with people who are trying to be open-minded. You’re not; that’s fine.

Reactions: stutsman23
ADVERTISEMENT