ADVERTISEMENT

Great site for cheap jerseys

Jul 12, 2015
Cheap jersey and very nice quality NCAA Jersey just need $20.99
Order 10 pcs jerseys we provide free shipping.
Share our site on Facebook you can get the 5% discount code!~
Customized jersey service stitched your name and your number!
Best choice for cheap jerseys
www.efljerseys.com

Please don't post this here. This is Poppy'y home site and Poppy ain't cheap. Poppy eats goose liver pate and sturgeon caviar for breakfast. He will NOT wear cheap jersey as his life is exceptional. Row Thde Roooow!

Every War Turd that reads the OP immediately thinks "$20.99???? I can buy a whole outfit for that!"

You West Vance inbreds need to figure out a story line. One day Auburn is a bunch of cheap hicks, the next day Auburn is paying big bucks for players. Find a niche and stick with it. In the mean time I will be consistent and laugh my azz off at the inbred west vance nation of zombies. rooow thde row

You West Vance inbreds need to figure out a story line. One day Auburn is a bunch of cheap hicks, the next day Auburn is paying big bucks for players.

How has the story changed? aubarn has always been the toilet of this state, where we flush the poorest and dirtiest fans so they can stink together in the same commode called Saban-Hare Stadium.

Of course they could pull themselves up, but every extree dollar they get is devoted to cheating cause....GOTTA BEAT DAT BAMA!

AuburnFans.png

Auburn has the dirtiest fans? After the never ending flow of low life scum inbred morons from west vance? An then, God created a Bammer.....

Why would I need to confirm anything with an inbred west vance zombie? Hey lemme give you a Rooow Damn Thde! for the effort.

alabama-fans.jpg
Because if you had actually ever attended a game at Saban-Hare, you would have proudly said so.

If you hadn't, you would have tried to deflect, pose pics of Bammers, anything to get us away from talking about you being too poor to afford $45 to go to a game.

Pro Tip: Wait till 5 mins before kickoff and you might be able to get a pair of tickets for free. Once barners find out Alabama isn't the opponent, a lot of them leave.

We're here for you sanctions. We just want you to experience that toilet of a stadium at least once before it is completely flushed.

Reactions: billywaynebama
If bammers scrape up enough to get in the game, they usually don't make it to the end of the game.

Public intox
Sexual offense
Stadium diving fist fights
Throwing whiskey bottles
etc...

Rowwwwww damn thde Rowww!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT