ADVERTISEMENT

Good game

jeffhcock

All-American
Aug 10, 2004
Well lots of scoring. Surprised your D almost as bad as ours. Anyway good luck rest ion the way.

I thought you would win, our d was terrible and the refs came alive for you in the fourth quarter. They were trying to help and it almost worked.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Your guys played a good game as well. I hope coach Spurrier stays in the game a while longer. He isas classy as they come.

Originally posted by AUMont:
Did you watch the game?
Yep. All the way until the end when the refs ignored two number ones on the last play which should have resulted in an extra chance for us. Cuts both ways. Doesn't matter though because our defense can't stop anyone.

As if effing numbers in a Jersey matter? How about a third and 23 and your guy tackled Monty Adams and 87000 people saw it?? You convert a huge play. That's just one example.

Why even argue about it. Both teams got away with penalties as they usually do. Just take the win and move on.

What plays did we get away with? Who cares if everyone is number one? I realize it should be a penalty but it's irrelevant. Can't end game on defensive penalty anyway.

Great point. They would have gotten one more play after a 5 yard penalty.

This post was edited on 10/27 10:13 AM by nudbud

Originally posted by AUMont:
I thought you would win, our d was terrible and the refs came alive for you in the fourth quarter. They were trying to help and it almost worked.

Why would you turn this thread into a bitch fest when the original poster was being civil? We won the game anyway

Because there is no need to attack every single poster from a rival fan base that post here and turn every thread into a flame fest

Does the number matter? No, not really. Does tackling defenders from the back before they hit the QB matter? Absolutely, but that shit was never called all night.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT