ADVERTISEMENT

GOMM, question for you....

nudbud

First Round Draft Pick
May 29, 2001
Who is Matches Malone? I have often wondered but never asked.

I am a riddle wrapped in (the man that catches) an Enigma.
Actually I know who it is. I was just asking to see if you would say. LMAO at you. How old are you? 13. It all makes so much sense now about you. You are a child. Too funny. I see why you have so much time on your hands. Mommy is at work and GOMM is at home in the basement reading Batman comics. LMAO at little you.

Actually I know who it is. I was just asking to see if you would say. LMAO at you. How old are you? 13. It all makes so much sense now about you. You are a child. Too funny. I see why you have so much time on your hands. Mommy is at work and GOMM is at home in the basement reading Batman comics. LMAO at little you.

So you know who it is, then claim I am 13 cause I know who it is too?

So you just admitted you are 13? LMAO! Didn't think this one through either :D

So you know who it is, then claim I am 13 cause I know who it is too?

So you just admitted you are 13? LMAO! Didn't think this one through either :D
You wouldn't tell me who it was so I Googled it. I LMAO when I saw who it was. It makes all the sense in the world now. You act like a spoiled brat and you are.

You wouldn't tell me who it was so I Googled it. I LMAO when I saw who it was. It makes all the sense in the world now. You act like a spoiled brat and you are.
Why didn't you just google it in the first place as opposed to continuing to be a lazy beta male that wants everything done for him? Takes more effort to ask on this board than to do a google search anyway!

What a buffoon! LOL

Reactions: Pops Masterson
Why didn't you just google it in the first place as opposed to continuing to be a lazy beta male that wants everything done for him? Takes more effort to ask on this board than to do a google search anyway!

What a buffoon! LOL
You mad too billy, but I do agree with you. You can ask you people a thousand questions and if it does not fit your agenda you people will deflect, change the subject, or in GOMM's case just tell a lie. I figured he was proud of his moniker and would brag on it, but when it has a Batman reference maybe it's not so proud after all. To the Batmobile GOMM. LMAO at little GOMM.

You mad too billy, but I do agree with you. You can ask you people a thousand questions and if it does not fit your agenda you people will deflect, change the subject, or in GOMM's case just tell a lie. I figured he was proud of his moniker and would brag on it, but when it has a Batman reference maybe it's not so proud after all. To the Batmobile GOMM. LMAO at little GOMM.
LOL, the more nudbud points the finger at us bammers, the more he describes himself. Sadly he's too blind to see it.

Oh well.

LOL, the more nudbud points the finger at us bammers, the more he describes himself. Sadly he's too blind to see it.

Oh well.
Man that is a great comeback. We have never heard that one from you before. Get some new material billy you have worn that line out. Are you GOMM's Robin? Hey there is nothing wrong with that. You two deserve each other.

Man that is a great comeback. We have never heard that one from you before. Get some new material billy you have worn that line out. Are you GOMM's Robin? Hey there is nothing wrong with that. You two deserve each other.
I'm sorry that the truth nuggets we are feeding you disagree with you so violently. Just because you don't like the truth doesn't make it any less true. It just means you are in denial.

I'm sorry that the truth nuggets we are feeding you disagree with you so violently. Just because you don't like the truth doesn't make it any less true. It just means you are in denial.

Truth serum can really tear someone up if it's constantly rejected. Nudbud is a prime example.

nudbud telling Bammers to get new material. Whole-Lee-Schite!
Is that you Batman? Are you in the Bat cave? I simply can't believe you are a Batman groupie. But hey everybody got to be something. Plus there is nothing wrong with Batman, if you are a child. LOL. You give us new material every day. I am still waiting on those "nuggets" you promised. Hey if nothing else make up a lie. That is you MO any way.

Is that you Batman? Are you in the Bat cave? I simply can't believe you are a Batman groupie. But hey everybody got to be something. Plus there is nothing wrong with Batman, if you are a child. LOL. You give us new material every day. I am still waiting on those "nuggets" you promised. Hey if nothing else make up a lie. That is you MO any way.
There's absolutely no way you are a mature adult making a idiotic post like this.

Who is Matches Malone? I have often wondered but never asked.

Yea and while you are at it.. What does Thde mean? Bwhahahahaha

Gimme that 1%

Row Damn Thde!

alabama-arrested-check-forgery.jpg

billy, do you know Matches Malone is? Google it and you will understand this post a little better. Otherwise you will always be in the dark. But I'm sure you already know who it is since you and GOMM are such good friends.

billy, do you know Matches Malone is? Google it and you will understand this post a little better. Otherwise you will always be in the dark. But I'm sure you already know who it is since you and GOMM are such good friends.

I think the fact that you are so upset that you googled my name is the best thing since sanctions not being able to use the internet till the warden lets him out in the morning LMAO!

I think the fact that you are so upset that you googled my name is the best thing since sanctions not being able to use the internet till the warden lets him out in the morning LMAO!
I'm not upset at all. I think it is great that you have a super hero in Batman. All little boys need a super hero to protect them. It all makes a lot of sense now that we have found out who your alter ego is. Do you have a secret name like Batman did? Is billy really your Robin? Does your mommy let you live in the basement and call it the Bat cave? Watch out for the Joker, he is a tricky guy. GOMM you are just too cute. I bet you dress up like Batman at Halloween. And there is nothing wrong with that.

I'm not upset at all. I think it is great that you have a super hero in Batman. All little boys need a super hero to protect them. It all makes a lot of sense now that we have found out who your alter ego is. Do you have a secret name like Batman did? Is billy really your Robin? Does your mommy let you live in the basement and call it the Bat cave? Watch out for the Joker, he is a tricky guy. GOMM you are just too cute. I bet you dress up like Batman at Halloween. And there is nothing wrong with that.

Thank goodness I have permission to be Batman from a grown-ass man that threatened to tattle-tale on me a few days ago LMAO!

Thank goodness I have permission to be Batman from a grown-ass man that threatened to tattle-tale on me a few days ago LMAO!
You don't have to get permission from me. Go to the Pony board where you went and cried like a little boy and get permission from them. Did I really threaten to tattle tail on you? Please point out where I did. But you did tattle tail on me. You need to think these things through a little more. You are off your game here lately.

You don't have to get permission from me. Go to the Pony board where you went and cried like a little boy and get permission from them. Did I really threaten to tattle tail on you? Please point out where I did. But you did tattle tail on me. You need to think these things through a little more. You are off your game here lately.

And now you're lying. Again. LMAO!

And now you are lying. Again. LMAO at Batman.

Nope....

"I can't very well confront Tate when I don't know what he said. He never said anything just like CDC didn't. You are nothing more than a lying POS that posts lies as if they are true. If they were true you would and could prove it, but you can't, we all know that. You are nothing more than a pathetic little troll. I am going to ask Tate about that and if he comes over here and bans you for being a lying POS don't run back to the Pony board and cry like the little bitch you are."

First you said you would talk to Tate, then you didn't. Lie #1. Now you are claiming that you never said that, and I just proved you did. Lie #2.

Now you are claiming I am lying, when I just proved what you said. Lie #3.

For someone that hates liars, you sure do lie a lot. Self-loathing? LMAO!

Nope....

"I can't very well confront Tate when I don't know what he said. He never said anything just like CDC didn't. You are nothing more than a lying POS that posts lies as if they are true. If they were true you would and could prove it, but you can't, we all know that. You are nothing more than a pathetic little troll. I am going to ask Tate about that and if he comes over here and bans you for being a lying POS don't run back to the Pony board and cry like the little bitch you are."

First you said you would talk to Tate, then you didn't. Lie #1. Now you are claiming that you never said that, and I just proved you did. Lie #2.

Now you are claiming I am lying, when I just proved what you said. Lie #3.

For someone that hates liars, you sure do lie a lot. Self-loathing? LMAO!
Good heavens, how did I miss that gem GOMM?

See nudbud, this is the kind of whiny, bitchy, submissive man-woman behavior that gives you the reputation you have 'round these parts. Grow a pair.

ADVERTISEMENT