ADVERTISEMENT

*Golden Retrievers and Supersized Ramblings

Powerman26

PUTIN BEHIND A KEYBOARD
Gold Member
Dec 13, 2013
Sorry for the late start tonight. I hate keeping our subscribers waiting when they are asking for content. Please know, I respect your time and don’t take the time you spend on the auburn sports dot com site for granted. You have a lot of options and we appreciate you choosing us… We appreciate it more when you send in a super chat, leave a five star review and smash that like button.

So this one got awkward. I sent my ramblings column to Sanjay and the New Delhi team prior to going to watch high school softball. I didn’t expect to hear back from Sanjay until I got back from the games. Well… He actually texted me and demanded a video call we he got my edit request. I suggested Face Time, but he’s too poor and can’t afford an IPhone. He sent me some link that gave my phone all kinds of AIDS, but we were able to connect. It was like trying to watch and hear an HD movie on a 54 KB dial up modem.

Wow… did he let me have it. The only way I can describe it is an angry Indian dude SCREAMING at me in English that would make @Docdumpsta sound like a scholar. I’ll try to summarize as best I can. Remember, this dude is PISSED and his accent is thick so I won’t get everything exactly right. He was eating breakfast when he called. I could smell the curry on his breath and see the spittle hitting the camera when the video was up.

“YOU SEND ME RAMBLINGS POST TODAY!?!?!? THAT COLUMN IS STRAIGHT GARBAGE. ITS BORING!!!! IT GOES NOWHERE!!! YOU HAVE NO TALENT!!!! THE OTHER GUY SENDS ME THIS ALL THE TIME. I DONT READ!!! NOBODY DOES!!!!

I tried to explain that our subscribers liked the Ramblings column, but he wouldn’t have it. I asked that he please edit the column and send it back with his edits. I was very calm hoping it would rub off on him. It didn’t work. What I got back shocked me. He’s sent me a column on freaking cricket. I will provide the response verbatim:

—-
Post this, not your pointless trash.

World Best Rivalry: A History of the Cricket Matches between India and Pakistan

در جهان ورزش، رقابت بین هند و پاکستان در بازی کریکت یکی از بزرگترین رقابت های دو تیمی است. این دو تیم در تورهای متعددی به همراه بوده و هر دو تیم دارای طرفداران بسیاری در سراسر جهان هستند. همیشه بازی های بین این دو تیم، با شدت بسیار بالا و حضور غول های بازی کریکت برگزار می شود و به همین دلیل، رقابت بین هند و پاکستان به عنوان یکی از بزرگترین رقابت های دو تیمی در تاریخ ورزش شناخته می شود.

رقابت‌های ورزشی در جهان است. این دو تیم همیشه به دنبال پیروزی در مقابل یکدیگر بوده‌اند و هواداران هر دو تیم نیز با افتخار از تیم محبوب خود حمایت می‌کنند. با توجه به تاریخچه تنش‌های سیاسی بین دو کشور، رقابت بین هند و پاکستان در کریکت همیشه با تحولات سیاسی-نظامی هر دو کشور همراه بوده است و هر بازی بین این دو تیم می‌تواند به یک رخداد بزرگ و تاریخی تبدیل شود.

دانشگاه آوبورن یکی از معروف‌ترین دانشگاه‌های آمریکاست که در ایالت آلاباما واقع شده است. این دانشگاه بیش از ۳۰۰ رشته تحصیلی در مقطع کارشناسی، کارشناسی ارشد و دکتری ارائه می‌دهد. همچنین دانشگاه آوبورن دارای بیش از ۳۰ هزار دانشجوی تحصیلات تکمیلی و تحصیلات پیشرفته است. این دانشگاه با تمرکز بر تحقیقات و آموزش در حوزه‌های علوم کشاورزی، فناوری، مهندسی، علوم پایه و مدیریت شهری معروف است. دانشگاه آوبورن با تأکید بر کیفیت آموزش، فرهنگ ورزشی قوی و فعالیت‌های خدماتی در حوزه‌های مختلف به شهرت جهانی رسیده است.

فوتبال دانشجویی یا همان کالج فوتبال یکی از محبوب‌ترین ورزش‌ها در آمریکاست که در دانشگاه‌ها و کالج‌ها بازی می‌شود. در این ورزش، تیم‌های مختلفی از دانشگاه‌ها و کالج‌ها در مسابقاتی با یکدیگر رقابت می‌کنند. این ورزش با جذابیت‌های خاصی همراه است، از جمله رقابت سریع و پرهیجان، استفاده از تاکتیک‌های پیچیده و نمایش توانایی‌های برجسته بازیکنان. فوتبال دانشجویی در آمریکا به عنوان یک سنت بزرگ شناخته شده و هر ساله میلیون‌ها طرفدار این ورزش به سراسر کشور جمع می‌شوند تا بازی‌های پرطرفدار و مهم این رقابت‌ها را تماشا کنند.

—-

I want to hear from the subscribers. If this were OT, would it be interesting? It’s is about sports after all.

Once again, thank you for subscribing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News