2014 Fall Girl's Skills Clinics
Over the past 10 years Maximum Exposure Basketball has helped thousands reach their dream of playing college basketball. Our girls clinics are for 9th graders - Post Grad players. Will you join our impressive list of event alumni? Don't miss your chance to participate in one of the top exposure events in the country!
FALL CLINICS INCLUDE
- Every Clinic is run by a former or current College Coach!
- Each player gets valuable recruiting information, participates in an advanced skill session development workout, and is evaluated by our staff with those evaluations along with your contact information being sent out to EVERY coach in the country!
- Put yourself through a college level workout... learning what it takes to make it to the next level and what you need to improve on.
- Have a chance to play your way into our Summer Invitational Events. Last year over 200 Division I coaches were present at these events including coaches from almost every Division I conference in the country as well as numerous Division II, III, and NAIA coaches
- These events will fill up extremely fast and the only way to secure a spot is by getting your deposit in! Last year we turned away over 150 players because they waited too late to register!
Register Online HERE!
Mail in Registration Form
WHY OUR EVENTS INSTEAD OF OTHERS?
WHAT PARENTS & PLAYERS ARE SAYING ABOUT OUR EVENTS
WHAT COLLEGE COACHES ARE SAYING ABOUT OUR EVENTS
2014 Fall Clinic Dates & Locations
Sat. Aug. 30 - Charlotte, NC
Sat. Sept. 6 - Atlanta, GA
Sun. Sept. 14 - Orlando, FL
Sun. Sept. 21 - Columbus, OH
Sat. Sept. 27 - Chicago, IL
Sun. Sept. 28 - Indianapolis, IN
Sun. Sept. 28 - Washington, DC
Sat. Oct. 4 - Dallas, TX
Sat. Oct. 4 - Kansas City, MO
Sun. Oct. 5 - St. Louis, MO
Sun. Oct. 12 - Philadelphia, PA
Sun. Oct. 12 - Atlanta, GA
Sat. Oct. 18 - Southern California
Sat. Oct. 18 - Greensboro, NC
Sun. Oct. 19 - Denver, CO
Sun. Oct. 19 - Bay Area, CA
Sat. Oct. 25 - Portland, OR
Sat. Oct. 25 - Phoenix, AZ
Sun. Oct. 26 - Las Vegas, NV
Sun. Oct. 26 - Seattle, WA
Clinic Cost is $85.00 per player. A $45.00 deposit is required to reserve a spot. There is a $25.00 late registration fee (if spots are still open) if you are not registered 10 days prior to the event, thus increasing the total cost to $110.00 per player. All deposits / payments are non-refundable.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call or text our office at (704) 664-9845
CLICK HERE FOR INFORMATION ON OUR REFERRAL PROGRAM!
Click Here for a list of former participants in our Events and the schools they have signed with!
Click here for a list of College's that have attended our Events!
Over 200 coaches attended our 2013 Events!!!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!