2015 Spring Girl's Skills Clinics
Boy's Clinic Info
Over the past 10 years Maximum Exposure Basketball has helped thousands reach their dream of playing college basketball. Our girls clinics are for 6th graders - Post Grad players. Will you join our impressive list of event alumni? Don't miss your chance to participate in one of the top exposure events in the country!
SPRING CLINICS INCLUDE
- Every Clinic is run by a former or current College Coach!
- Each player gets valuable recruiting information, participates in an advanced skill session development workout, and is evaluated by our staff with those evaluations along with your contact information being sent out to EVERY coach in the country!
- Put yourself through a college level workout... learning what it takes to make it to the next level and what you need to improve on.
- Have a chance to play your way into our Summer Invitational Events. Last year over 200 Division I coaches were present at these events including coaches from almost every Division I conference in the country as well as numerous Division II, III, and NAIA coaches
- These events will fill up extremely fast and the only way to secure a spot is by getting your deposit in! Last year we turned away over 150 players because they waited too late to register!
Register Online HERE!
Mail-in Registration Form[/B]
WHY OUR EVENTS INSTEAD OF OTHERS?
WHAT PARENTS & PLAYERS ARE SAYING ABOUT OUR EVENTS
WHAT COLLEGE COACHES ARE SAYING ABOUT OUR EVENTS
2015 Spring Clinic Dates & Locations
Click on Event for directions, times, hotel information, etc.
Sat. March 28 - Phoenix, AZ
Sun. March 29 - Las Vegas, NV
April 4 - Chicago, IL
April 4 - Dallas, TX
April 12 - Orlando, FL
April 18 - Greensboro, NC
April 18 - Seattle, WA
April 19 - Portland, OR
April 25 - New York, NY
April 26 - Boston, MA
May 2 - Southern California
May 2 - Washington, DC
May 3 - Bay Area California
May 9 - Atlanta, GA
May 10 - Columbus, OH
May 16 - Kansas City
May 17 - New York City Area
May 17 - St. Louis, MO
Clinic Cost is $85.00 per player. A $45.00 deposit is required to reserve a spot. There is a $25.00 late registration fee (if spots are still open) if you are not registered 10 days prior to the event, thus increasing the total cost to $110.00 per player. All deposits / payments are non-refundable.
Can't attend an event? Click HERE!
GIRL'S SKILLS CLINIC SAMPLE SCHEDULE
All Skill work will be done by current or former college coaches!
10:30 Skill Work
11:30 Lecture (Recruiting)
11:50 Ball Handling Work
12:10 Offensive Moves Work
12:30 Lecture (Strength & Conditioning)
12:45 Defensive Work (guarding the ball)
1:00 Shooting off the dribble
1:15 Shooting off the screen
1:30 One on One / Two on Two / Three on Three
2:00 Event Ends
Questions? Email us at email@example.com or call or text our office at (704) 664-9845
CLICK HERE FOR INFORMATION ON OUR REFERRAL PROGRAM!
Click Here for a list of former participants in our Events and the schools they have signed with!
Click here for a list of College's that have attended our Events!
Over 250 coaches attended our 2014 Events!!!
Proud partner with the NCSA... the ultimate source for all your recruiting needs!