ADVERTISEMENT

Ghost has asked it many times...

billywaynebama

All-American
Oct 30, 2010
Can one of you educate us on what "Thde" means?

I'm hoping one of you can translate sidewalk sanction's trailer park gibberish into something those of us with a modicum of education can understand.

Keep asking. It makes this place wonderful!

Remember to put the "Roooow Damn" in front of it like this...

Roooooooow Damn Thde!

Trailer park gibberish?????

So you can't answer the question? How shocking! I would never have expected that from a mom's basement living inbred like yourself!

Here is another great question:

If Poppy is alone, in the woods and he farts.. does it make a sound? Ponder....

bamashit.jpg

Apparently the only answer Homeless can give is to post a picture of someone that has nothing to do with Alabama. I've noticed that 99% of the pictures Homeless posts either have nothing to do with Alabama, or are fake. The 1% that are legit sidewalkers like him are the ones he keeps reposting. LMAO!

I'm challenging him to up his game. He keeps failing the challenge much as he fails life.

LMAO!

Apparently the only answer Homeless can give is to post a picture of someone that has nothing to do with Alabama. I've noticed that 99% of the pictures Homeless posts either have nothing to do with Alabama, or are fake. The 1% that are legit sidewalkers like him are the ones he keeps reposting. LMAO!

I'm challenging him to up his game. He keeps failing the challenge much as he fails life.

LMAO!

1% legit. I have to laugh! Toooo funny

Rowwwww Damn Thde Rowwww!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT