ADVERTISEMENT

Getting ugly at FSU

They've had their chance to bury Jameis, and they failed to do it last year. Until they actually show proof that he raped her, they have no leg to stand on.

Originally posted by jalnole:

They've had their chance to bury Jameis, and they failed to do it last year. Until they actually show proof that he raped her, they have no leg to stand on.

If you want to get a real good look at Jameis and FSU I suggest you watch the conference championship games as well as the playoffs. FSU will be playing in those games. Auburn, on the other hand will be sitting at home watching.

Originally posted by Warchant User 1757:
If you want to get a real good look at Jameis and FSU I suggest you watch the conference championship games as well as the playoffs. FSU will be playing in those games. Auburn, on the other hand will be sitting at home watching.

You want a cookie for playing in a pathetic conference and sweeping God knows how many crimes under the rug to win those games. Besides Jameis, you apparently have a woman beater at running back, a motorcycle thief at wide receiver, and God knows how many other criminals based on some of the recent articles about the Tallahassee police sweeping anything and everything under the rug to protect the thugs on your football team

Nice deflection of your raping, crab stealing QB. You assholes will defend this turd 100%

How does Jamis feel about the upcomming game? I need some easy money. Go talk to Jammie and get back wid me. Need to get da stuggle ova wid.

Why do you continue to suggest she is telling the truth? When there is NO evidence to support her claim. Her story has constantly changed, contradicted itself and fallen apart in every interview. Including the interview with the State PA. The physical evidence collected doesn't support her, nor do the sisters at her sorority, including the group she is a member of called "Cleat Chasers". What exactly do you want FSU to do?

You can check the record at arrestnation.com and see there are more criminals at Auburn and most of the SEC schools then there are at FSU... but keep throwing stones from your glass house.

ADVERTISEMENT