ADVERTISEMENT

Get ready. Covid hysteria is pretty much back

They are already talking of apermanent lockdown in Australia enjoy your freedom while you have it. It’s gonna be taken away for good soon.

Shut the fvck up Chicken Little cuck. You went off the rails on covid before and said sports would be gone forever, and sports came back within months. You never paid up on the bets you made in your moment of hysteria, either. You’re a worthless, hysteric, bet well hung sack of shit and should be ignored by all.
The intial COVID lockdown last year was just the beginning. Just wait until they drop the bigger bombs
No football for sure

Apparently there are all kinds of random respiratory viruses (not covid) going around right now. The bammer has had the same symptoms this week as when he had covid. He got tested yesterday and it was negative. The doctor said they are seeing various kinds of nasty non covid illnesses. People’s immune systems are all effed up.
That’s what a year of total physical isolation from the general public will do for ya. I know a of a good many people that are sick right now that don’t have covid. I agree with you though, there is no way we react the same way again. It will have to be really bad before we get shutdowns and cancellations this time around.

That’s what a year of total physical isolation from the general public will do for ya. I know a of a good many people that are sick right now that don’t have covid. I agree with you though, there is no way we react the same way again. It will have to be really bad before we get shutdowns and cancellations this time around.

Exactly. The doctor even said as much about physical isolation and masking. It’s just weird that he had the exact same symptoms, but I guess they were pretty nonspecific to begin with. I feel fine, just like last time.

dbc051fd-4a77-4299-93b8-62ca0b2bb9e5_text.gif

Expect restrictions to ramp right back up very soon. Masks in stores and church. This time young people are getting it and being hospitalized.

This directive is too confusing and too stupid, I don't know how much impact it will have beyond places that just crave these mandates. Nashville was in lock-step with all the mandates to date and we've already said we will not be instituting new mask mandates post CDC announcement.

Reactions: TITTAY LUVVA
I hate masks. I am vaccinated bitches. They can shove a mask up their ass for me.

ADVERTISEMENT