ADVERTISEMENT

Garrett Rolfe’s defense team was just handed Exhibit A

for his defense....by the dumb ass DA who can’t keep his story or narrative straight...

It’s a shame because the DA will fail in prosecuting this case and it will lead to looting a riots once Rolfe is acquitted. It’s unfortunate the DA Howard placed his re-election bid of higher significance than his impartiality.

for his defense....by the dumb ass DA who can’t keep his story or narrative straight...

I believe Judge Willis will be the new Fulton County DA.
Former Judge of the city of South Fulton.

I am a fan though I am not in Fulton. I can still donate to Judge Willis

@Docdumpsta -Judge Willis wood fit in with us--LEA!
INTEGRITY
Heck, we wood work for her and I love her too!

Integrity, @Docdumpsta

I said this earlier today. Can this actually be used in court?

There is a legal precedent for an officer to use deadly force whenever they feel threatened in the heat of the battle. So if you resist or elude, while using any kind of weapon, car, taser, gun, bow and arrow, etc, they do not have to think, just shoot to stop you.

The minute the perp turned and fired the taser, he put his own life in danger.

Now the DA is saying that the officer then kicked him, and that influenced his decision to file charges. Claims the other officer the stood on him too. And they waited 2 mins to administer cpr. Now that could be considered abuse, or just two cops following up.

I’d have to see the video to see if he kicked him to dislodge the taser or see if he was responsive. The other officer pining him until it is determined he is no longer a threat. That would be procedure.

This case is nothing like the Floyd killing. But you are going to see this trend toward cops now.

The DA knows he can't get a conviction on those charges and yet he still brought them. In every instance, in every city, in every state, a Democrat is to blame for all the crap that is going on. I don't know if they have a coordinated agenda or if they are just so biased that they don't see straight. "Never let a good crisis go to waste" may have been modified to "Create your own crisis if you don't have one." I honestly feel that the far Left is the greatest threat to our Republic.

The DA knows he can't get a conviction on those charges and yet he still brought them. In every instance, in every city, in every state, a Democrat is to blame for all the crap that is going on. I don't know if they have a coordinated agenda or if they are just so biased that they don't see straight. "Never let a good crisis go to waste" may have been modified to "Create your own crisis if you don't have one." I honestly feel that the far Left is the greatest threat to our Republic.

They want to abolish the Constitution and writes new one, of their choosing, the most certain way to doom the Republic.

Reactions: Henrytd20
I said this earlier today. Can this actually be used in court?

No. It wouldn't be relevant because his opinion isn't a statement of law. It will be up to the jury to decide if Brooks use of the taser was use of a deadly weapon. A taser has been found to be a weapon "capable of inflicting death or serious bodily injury" in the past, and on numerous occasions, but not always thus. It's a case by case analysis.

INTEGRITY

Integrity, @Docdumpsta

Yeah, she's nice ... at least off the bench. She was a panelist at a CLE I attended in the city a couple years back. Stayed for a mixer after and I spoke to her with some others for a bit. Never practiced in front of her; the judges that can maintain the exact same persona in and out of the robe are worth their weight in gold ... if the persona is good, that is.

Reactions: CJ3131
Yeah, she's nice ... at least off the bench. She was a panelist at a CLE I attended in the city a couple years back. Stayed for a mixer after and I spoke to her with some others for a bit. Never practiced in front of her; the judges that can maintain the exact same persona in and out of the robe are worth their weight in gold ... if the persona is good, that is.

She is the same on as off, at least to me.
Nice, fair, courteous, level headed and very sharp.

Reactions: Bassman

Isn’t this DA currently under investigation for stealing more than 6 figures? This is a frame job setting up the next DA that will be taking his place so he can pass the buck.

INTEGRITY

Integrity, @Docdumpsta
(A) She won’t make enough as DA to run with the LEA
(B) As DA, one @CJ3131 starts coming on to her a little too hard, she gonna charge his ass. Poor Amanda still hasn’t got over his advances

Reactions: CJ3131
(A) She won’t make enough as DA to run with the LEA
(B) As DA, one @CJ3131 starts coming on to her a little too hard, she gonna charge his ass. Poor Amanda still hasn’t got over his advances

tumblr_ob58eotHr41v2w28so1_500.jpg

opps!!
wrong thread!!!

damnit

Reactions: hsvtiger34
No. It wouldn't be relevant because his opinion isn't a statement of law. It will be up to the jury to decide if Brooks use of the taser was use of a deadly weapon. A taser has been found to be a weapon "capable of inflicting death or serious bodily injury" in the past, and on numerous occasions, but not always thus. It's a case by case analysis.
And what if part of the defense is that this charge was politically motivated and influenced by the mob? Then this information is exculpatory for the defendant

either this or the DA is a lying POS. And the cop needs to request a bench trial.

He also did it without coordination of GBI, who were caught off guard, and have not concluded their investigation yet. They learned about it in his press conference. A DA playing to the crowd maybe.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT