ADVERTISEMENT

Funny Story

AUgncEngineer

GARLIC BREAD IN BED
Gold Member
Sep 8, 2017
I feel like The Bunk needs a funny story after last night's debacle. GFY if yore going to say "TL;DR"...

I went to a sports bar for trivia with some friends one day. It also happened to be the 2014 Sugar Bowl where Oklahoma beat bammer. It was 98% bammers in there. I'm not sure how we tolerated the smell, but seeing them squirm during the game kept us there. We cheered moderately loudly for Oklahoma, and drew the ire of a few bammers.

After the game, one has the courage to come over to our table and says, "Did you even go to Auburn?" I proceeded to go down the line, "Those three graduated from there a few years ago, these two are currently getting their PhDs, and I have a Master's from there. We literally all graduated from there." We all sat in silence as we watch him mull it over in his head that he had just made a huge mistake.

After he realized he had nothing to say, without a word, he turns and walks away. I still wonder, to this day, how after having all game to think of something to say, that was it. A bammer asking an Auburn fan if he went to school there. That's rich.

Oh, and, that was definitely a strike last night.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.