ADVERTISEMENT

FSU is going to beat the h*ll out of Oregon

AuburnLegacy

All-American
Jan 23, 2003
Oregon is not ready for what FSU is going to put on the field in terms of size and speed. We held them to under 20 in 2010 with only one NFL draftee on defense. FSU gives up fewer points per game and has NFL players littered all over the field. Plus, do not underestimate Jameis Winston. He is best player in the nation, and it will show Jan. 1. To me, this is the safest bet of the bowl season. Not even the SEC officials calling the game can screw this up.

Foot meet mouth! Dude it was a beatdown alright! I'm with you tho....hope you didn't bet the house on this game.

Originally posted by AuburnLegacy:

Oregon is not ready for what FSU is going to put on the field in terms of size and speed. We held them to under 20 in 2010 with only one NFL draftee on defense. FSU gives up fewer points per game and has NFL players littered all over the field. Plus, do not underestimate Jameis Winston. He is best player in the nation, and it will show Jan. 1. To me, this is the safest bet of the bowl season. Not even the SEC officials calling the game can screw this up.
You don't know much about football if you think FL ST has more speed then Oregon.
Oregon is the fastest overall team in football.

How drunk were you?

FSU barely won half it's games. They were a train wreck.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT