ADVERTISEMENT

From 127 posts yesterday to 4 posts today

Oct 1, 2012
LMAO!

Busted-2014.jpg

Especially not when the store manager cuts off your computer access! All posts yesterday came after the boss left?

A good life lesson for you, get the soup isle stocked, then you can get back at dem filthy Bammers LMAO!

Especially not when the store manager cuts off your computer access! All posts yesterday came after the boss left?

A good life lesson for you, get the soup isle stocked, then you can get back at dem filthy Bammers LMAO!

Don't hurt yourself today running the HUNH thread post. It is amazing how you can pick your nose and crank the post new thread button at the same time.

The 1% photoshopped
Row Damn Thde!

Ghosts second child: Big AL Crimphson Bryant, Jr
50eb2f4dc8c63.image.jpg

The poor boy will never learn....."Dem filthy Bammers aint gonna tell me when I can and can't post! I'll show them!"

Mama isn't up yet, is she sanctions? LMAO!

Enjoy that sweet freedom....you'll miss it in a couple of hours when you are stocking the canned goods isle LMAO!

Wait, sanctions are you still trying to win here? You lost, bro. I played you like a fiddle and you never saw it coming. I knew you were so insecure about your life that you would go overboard to try to 'prove Ghost wrong' that you could post anytime you wanted, and you did on Monday.

And paid the price for it on Tuesday! LMAO!

It's not my fault, bro. You did this to yourself. No Bammer is holding you down and it's not our fault you work a crappy job and can't get on the computer all day like you want to.

That's on you, bro. Stop blaming Bammers cause of your poor life decisions.

Wait, sanctions are you still trying to win here? You lost, bro. I played you like a fiddle and you never saw it coming. I knew you were so insecure about your life that you would go overboard to try to 'prove Ghost wrong' that you could post anytime you wanted, and you did on Monday.

And paid the price for it on Tuesday! LMAO!

It's not my fault, bro. You did this to yourself. No Bammer is holding you down and it's not our fault you work a crappy job and can't get on the computer all day like you want to.

That's on you, bro. Stop blaming Bammers cause of your poor life decisions.

Poor life decisions... from the 1%? Neeeever....
Row damn Thde Rooow!

alabama-teabagger.jpg

oyoxcg7dvfrv3i8x2yae.gif

anigif_enhanced-buzz-20295-1388781817-2.gif

Bama_Collette.gif

19656588_BG2.jpg

Called it! Knew that would be sanctions' exact reply! LMAO!

Serious question, sanctions: Do you believe your life decisions are any better than Harvey's? From what we see here, you're the exact same person.

Called it! Knew that would be sanctions' exact reply! LMAO!

Serious question, sanctions: Do you believe your life decisions are any better than Harvey's? From what we see here, you're the exact same person.

Keep typing Ghost. You are doing great.

100 more posts and you can claim the InterWeb WIN!

Rooow damn Tyde!

wtf_128.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT