ADVERTISEMENT

Free gurley

It will be the first of two payback games on the road. Bad news for Auburn is they seem to be falling apart at the seams, I guess their lucky charms ran out.

BbYTg20CIAEPBWf.jpg:large

Only a moron like you would come on here and talk about luck after that LSU game last night. bammers luck under Saban even stretches to things like always being given one of the easiest schedules, star players on the opposing team getting injured, and a remarkable lack of serious injuries from their own players

Reactions: coolbreezetiger
Originally posted by ohsfan28:

Only a moron like you would come on here and talk about luck after that LSU game last night. bammers luck under Saban even stretches to things like always being given one of the easiest schedules, star players on the opposing team getting injured, and a remarkable lack of serious injuries from their own players
I can see you already realize Black November is upon you. There's two payback games coming up fast and your clutch WR is out. Nick Marshall is fumbling the football - again. So much for his "Heisman" run.

Georgia is going to hang 50+ on you in Athens. It's going to be a bloodletting.

Originally posted by billywaynebama:
It will be the first of two payback games on the road. Bad news for Auburn is they seem to be falling apart at the seams, I guess their lucky charms ran out.

9 fat dudes and 2 soccer players chasing Chris Davis to the end zone is not lucky... it is funny as hell... but it ain't lucky.

This post was edited on 11/11 10:00 AM by Sanctions Stand

talking Auburn luck after that horseshoe bammer got at lsu? very lucky to win that game my good hammer

Originally posted by Sanctions Stand:

talking Auburn luck after that horseshoe bammer got at lsu? very lucky to win that game my good hammer
Perhaps but win we did. What's your excuse?

Athens is going to be wild and ready to whooop some goober this weekend. Think you guys can find a rushing D between now and Sattdy?

Athens is going to be wild and ready to whooop some goober this weekend. Think you guys can find a rushing D between now and Sattdy?
yea we been hearing that luck crap for too long. bammer got lucky. bammer found a horse shoe. we stomped lsu, bammer wins by luck. stupid kick off by lsu put the necks back in the game.

you still thinking 9 fat dudes and 2 soccer players chasing Chris Davis to the end zone was luck? When Saban put those fat azzs on the field even I could have hit the end zone… no luck required.

This post was edited on 11/11 9:18 PM by Sanctions Stand

yea we been hearing that luck crap for too long. bammer got lucky. bammer found a horse shoe. we stomped lsu, bammer wins by luck. stupid kick off by lsu put the necks back in the game.

you still thinking 9 fat dudes and 2 soccer players chasing Chris Davis to the end zone was luck? When Saban put those fat azzs on the field even I could have hit the end zone… no luck required.

Saban screwed up and everyone paid for it. Try again, Francis.

I've been off for a while moving to Colorado. I see Billywhine is still here stirring the pot and being a TOOL. What a sad way to go through life!!!

Saban screwed up and everyone paid for it. Try again, Francis.
Saban does not screw up. He gets every recruit and is the best coach on the face of the planet. Come on.. your losing all that bammer in you.

Score predictions? Let's see... We are returning most starters off a team that was beating uGay by THREE TOUCHDOWNS in the third quarter last year. We have a quarterback who I am freaking sure can't wait to get hold of you.

Why don't you worry about making some poorly produced hype videos (were those the work of Christian Conley
flush.r191677.gif
) and we will worry about whooping your @$$ on Saturday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsJU5Ebka44

Retribution 2014 my @$$

Nick Marshall is "Coming Home"

Originally posted by j22201:
Score predictions?????
45-23 UGA. Close in the 1st qtr, UGA pulls away in the 2nd and 3rd qtr and coasts in the 4th.

Auburn scores half of its points in garbage time.

Book it.

Score predictions?????
45-23 UGA. Close in the 1st qtr, UGA pulls away in the 2nd and 3rd qtr and coasts in the 4th.

Book it.
Despite the 427 championships they claim, you are proof that bammers can and do suffer from little brother syndrome. Constantly posting your stupidity on this board even in the threads that have nothing to do with your own team is proof you worry about Auburn more than your own team

Score predictions?????

Book it.
Despite the 427 championships they claim, you are proof that bammers can and do suffer from little brother syndrome. Constantly posting your stupidity on this board even in the threads that have nothing to do with your own team is proof you worry about Auburn more than your own team
Listen here, you angry little woman. My wife went to UGA so much as it may affect your menstrual flow, I do have an interest in this game. Not having ever been laid before you wouldn't understand what I mean, but the guys out there who have know what I mean.

Why don't you entertain the dawg fans request and make a simple prediction? He hasn't been a dick this week, has tried to engage you guys in conversation, and all you want to do is whine.

Originally posted by AUav8r:
I've been off for a while moving to Colorado. I see Billywhine is still here stirring the pot and being a TOOL. What a sad way to go through life!!!
Call me whatever names you like, but if whining were and Olympic sport, you'd have enough good medals to cover a wall. Lol

Call me whatever names you like, but if whining were and Olympic sport, you'd have enough good medals to cover a wall. Lol
Still angry, obsessed, and a TOOL! Nice life!!

Score predictions?????

Book it.
Listen here, you angry little woman. My wife went to UGA so much as it may affect your menstrual flow, I do have an interest in this game. Not having ever been laid before you wouldn't understand what I mean, but the guys out there who have know what I mean.

Why don't you entertain the dawg fans request and make a simple prediction? He hasn't been a dick this week, has tried to engage you guys in conversation, and all you want to do is whine.
Angry all the time???? Sad and pathetic!!
laugh.r191677.gif

laugh.r191677.gif
What do I have to be angry about, little woman? My team is in the 4 team playoff and has a great shot at playing for the SEC Championship too.

Where's Auburn going to be ranked?

34-7,ooooohch!! When's that ass whooping coming. Sticky fingers got cuffed!!
laugh.r191677.gif

Originally posted by AuburnLegacy:
Score predictions? Let's see... We are returning most starters off a team that was beating uGay by THREE TOUCHDOWNS in the third quarter last year. We have a quarterback who I am freaking sure can't wait to get hold of you.

Why don't you worry about making some poorly produced hype videos (were those the work of Christian Conley
flush.r191677.gif
) and we will worry about whooping your @$$ on Saturday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsJU5Ebka44

Retribution 2014 my @$$

Nick Marshall is "Coming Home"

laugh.r191677.gif
What do I have to be angry about, little woman? My team is in the 4 team playoff and has a great shot at playing for the SEC Championship too.

Where's Auburn going to be ranked?
Fortunately, I have a life other than AU football. Yeah I love supporting the team where I went to school and will continue to do so. You will still be obsessed with your rival and hanging out on their message board being a TOOL!!!! As I've said before...Sad and pathetic!!

When did you get on the kick of calling people you don't like "woman"? Is this a put down, because you don't like women? I'm starting to understand you a little more every time you post on this board!! You're "confused" and angry!!

ADVERTISEMENT