ADVERTISEMENT

Found this little tidbit this morning...very telling...

nudbud

First Round Draft Pick
May 29, 2001
College-Football-Fans-Grammarly.jpg

There's no way this survey is accurate. Coolbreeze's work alone would move the needle a point or two.

LOL! You don't have the language skills of a third grader if you think this is true.
Hey genius, you added to that No.25 ranking in the "dead board" thread. Glad to see you back, we needed the humor. LOL.

Last edited:
Hey genius, you added to that No.25 ranking in the "dead board" thread. Glad to see you back, we needed the humor. LOL.
Hey if that makes you feel better about your life, good for you! Remember when you hit rock bottom there's nowhere to go but up.

Hey if that makes you feel better about your life, good for you! Remember when you hit rock bottom there's nowhere to go but up.
I'm sure you have been there. But I'm glad you are feeling better about yourself.

That's never been a problem. I don't suffer from the insecurities that you do. Good luck with that just the same.
You must have insecurities. Up at 3:30 in the morning posting on a rival's message board. Wow that is obsession at it's finest. Nothing wrong with working 3rd shift at McDonald's. Come back to see us soon little bro, but be sure to go report to your bestie GOMM like you always do. LOL. Hey one more thing junior. Is it true that you and GOMM don't have a premium membership to any board? And you talk about Auburn people being poor? LMAO at you.

You must have insecurities. Up at 3:30 in the morning posting on a rival's message board. Wow that is obsession at it's finest. Nothing wrong with working 3rd shift at McDonald's. Come back to see us soon little bro, but be sure to go report to your bestie GOMM like you always do. LOL. Hey one more thing junior. Is it true that you and GOMM don't have a premium membership to any board? And you talk about Auburn people being poor? LMAO at you.
Lol, ever heard of timezones you dumb hillbilly? Who says it was 3.30 where I was? You're dumb as a box of rocks and desperate for an e-win over us dirty ol bammers.

Keep trying kid.

Lol, ever heard of timezones you dumb hillbilly? Who says it was 3.30 where I was? You're dumb as a box of rocks and desperate for an e-win over us dirty ol bammers.

Keep trying kid.
Well let's see. If you were in Georgia it was 3:30 as I have the same time. If central time it was 2:30. Mountain 1:30. West Coast 12:30. So unless you were out of the continental U.S. you still on a rival's board very early in the morning. See you are not as smart as you want us to think you are. But I understand that someone has to get to McDonald's to start the coffee. You seem to be very mad as you continue with the name calling.. Chill out and enjoy life. Don't be so angry.

Well let's see. If you were in Georgia it was 3:30 as I have the same time. If central time it was 2:30. Mountain 1:30. West Coast 12:30. So unless you were out of the continental U.S. you still on a rival's board very early in the morning. See you are not as smart as you want us to think you are. But I understand that someone has to get to McDonald's to start the coffee. You seem to be very mad as you continue with the name calling.. Chill out and enjoy life. Don't be so angry.
Lol. You have no clue.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT