ADVERTISEMENT

Ford

Jul 15, 2002
i don't usually care too much about the "locker room ammunition" stuff, but if you're going to talk trash you have to at least be putting out. The way he dogged it on that one big play (called out by the CBS team) was really pathetic.

i don't usually care too much about the "locker room ammunition" stuff, but if you're going to talk trash you have to at least be putting out. The way he dogged it on that one big play (called out by the CBS team) was really pathetic.

I agree. He just needs to put a sock in it and play.

Congrats to LSU. Best of wishes the rest of the way.

This is normal behavior from the goobers. They generally mouth off the most when their team is tanking like they are this year.

I hope someone from Syracuse opens their pie hole about how easy it will be to stop LF. Love it when he runs angry.

Just throwing out the TRUTH, because you and Pops love the TRUTH!!!
Your claim that we are obsessed is an opinion, not a fact. Seriously, I thought a well educated Auburn grad (LOL) like yourself would be able to better differentiate between fact and opinion.

Your claim that we are obsessed is an opinion, not a fact. Seriously, I thought a well educated Auburn grad (LOL) like yourself would be able to better differentiate between fact and opinion.
It's a FACT that you spend a great deal of time here on this message board!! This leads to the logical opinion that you are obsessed with your rival.

It's a FACT that you spend a great deal of time here on this message board!! This leads to the logical opinion that you are obsessed with your rival.

I spend a great deal of time traveling the world and enjoying the better things in life. Am I obsessed with that too?

Reactions: SP105
I spend a great deal of time traveling the world and enjoying the better things in life. Am I obsessed with that too?
I don't know. Do you do that numerous times throughout the day every day?
Also, why do you feel this sense of duty to protect li'l Billy and ride in on your white horse to his e-rescue so much? Is it because he seems to idolize you here on your rival's message board? There's another FACT for you guys. lol

I don't know. Do you do that numerous times throughout the day every day?
Also, why do you feel this sense of duty to protect li'l Billy and ride in on your white horse to his e-rescue so much? Is it because he seems to idolize you here on your rival's message board? There's another FACT for you guys. lol
Doesn't seem like pops needs to protect anyone. Lately he has just been mopping up after the carnage I leave behind. Sorry you don't enjoy being owned on a daily basis.

Doesn't seem like pops needs to protect anyone. Lately he has just been mopping up after the carnage I leave behind. Sorry you don't enjoy being owned on a daily basis.
Your self claimed e-victories give you something to live for!! Ha!!! Fool!!!! Keep on typing and giving us entertainment. Dance monkey boy, dance!!!

Your self claimed e-victories give you something to live for!! Ha!!! Fool!!!! Keep on typing and giving us entertainment. Dance monkey boy, dance!!!

Your current symptoms show that you have fallen victim to becoming a full-fledged inferior.

Accept the truth, and move on. Your anger and sadness will subside, and life in general will start looking up for you.

Your current symptoms show that you have fallen victim to becoming a full-fledged inferior.

Accept the truth, and move on. Your anger and sadness will subside, and life in general will start looking up for you.
Poppy to the rescue!!! So cute!! You love you some li'l Billy!!! HA!!!

No anger here. Life is great!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT