ADVERTISEMENT

For you aubs that are wondering what Poppy is doing tonight

Pops Masterson

All-SEC
Jan 8, 2004
There's a quaint little restaurant in Cahaba Heights called Satterfields where my friends and I usually gather around to make fun of auburn fans and enjoy a good meal. I had a wonderful filet there last time. Scallops are delicious too. Do you aubs know what scallops are?

Anyway, reservations are at 7. There will be 4 of us, but I told the hostess to keep one spare chair available in case any of you take me up on the offer. It's a free meal that none of you can afford, so please consider my kind offer.

There's a quaint little restaurant in Cahaba Heights called Satterfields where my friends and I usually gather around to make fun of auburn fans and enjoy a good meal. I had a wonderful filet there last time. Scallops are delicious too. Do you aubs know what scallops are?

Anyway, reservations are at 7. There will be 4 of us, but I told the hostess to keep one spare chair available in case any of you take me up on the offer. It's a free meal that none of you can afford, so please consider my kind offer.
Some advice pops. If there are any minimum standards for attire, you had better educate the locals in advance.

Pops, I didn't see for sure but have to assume none of the unwashed took you up on your offer? Hate I wasn't in the area, that sounded like a great way to start the weekend. Especially if they do a good job with the fillet.

Pops, I didn't see for sure but have to assume none of the unwashed took you up on your offer? Hate I wasn't in the area, that sounded like a great way to start the weekend. Especially if they do a good job with the fillet.
Is a fillet a fish? I've had a filet couple of times but never a fillet.

Is a fillet a fish? I've had a filet couple of times but never a fillet.
Lookie there, nudbud got a win over mean ole Billy on a typo. Damn iphone got me again. LOL

More important question: why didn't you take up Pops on his offer? If I had been there I would have doubled down on his offer and let you bring a guest - our treat.

Lookie there, nudbud got a win over mean ole Billy on a typo. Damn iphone got me again. LOL

More important question: why didn't you take up Pops on his offer? If I had been there I would have doubled down on his offer and let you bring a guest - our treat.
I don't live in Birmingham, otherwise I would have.

sanctions misses another chance to see how the other half lives because he wanted to stay home and catalog his Spiderman comic book collection. You can lead the redneck to culture, but you can't force him to partake.

How 'the other half lives'? You funny!

We all know mouth breathing west vance alumni like you Poppy and Brian enjoy dinning at Krystal and then dropping trouser and teabagging for desert. Hahahahahaha. It is how the other half lives.

Roww damn Thde!

10466398-large.jpg

fingerprint-form-copy.jpg

lsu-alabama2.png

Wonder why sanctions never tells us what he does over the weekend that he chose to do INSTEAD of eating a fine meal with Pops?

Guess he's embarrassed by being an angry shut-in. Ah well, such is his life LMAO!

Wonder why sanctions never tells us what he does over the weekend that he chose to do INSTEAD of eating a fine meal with Pops?

Guess he's embarrassed by being an angry shut-in. Ah well, such is his life LMAO!

What I do does not hit the papers like what you and Poppy do. It is a lot more fun to take a look at west vance arrest records and headlines.

Rowwww Damn Thde Rooow!

bama-fan-mugshots.jpg

sec-mugshots-2012-11.jpg

screen-shot-2014-12-29-at-1-22-07-pm.jpg

10002778-large.jpg

Of course it doesn't hit the papers, no one cares that you were home alone playing Call of Duty online till Skinimax came on and you could rub one out! LMAO!

Of course it doesn't hit the papers, no one cares that you were home alone playing Call of Duty online till Skinimax came on and you could rub one out! LMAO!

Listen we know you were at Krystal in West Vance with Poppy. You two collected pocket change out in the parking lot, split a value meal and then teabagged the dude behind the counter. Don't lie you mouth breathing moron. Hahahahahaha

Row Damn Thde!
bama-fan-moonshine.jpg

Hey beats riding along with mom and dad for the 89 cent dog-tortilla from Taco Bell LMAO! Moma hiding a gallon jug in her purse then filling it with Coke when the front cashier goes back to smoke a cig.

LMAO! Thatt's fine dinning and high living for the sanctions clan!

PS: Don't feel bad, nudbud, sanctions has it in his family too LMAO!

Hey beats riding along with mom and dad for the 89 cent dog-tortilla from Taco Bell LMAO! Moma hiding a gallon jug in her purse then filling it with Coke when the front cashier goes back to smoke a cig.

LMAO! Thatt's fine dinning and high living for the sanctions clan!

PS: Don't feel bad, nudbud, sanctions has it in his family too LMAO!

That a way Ghost. tell it son... Woooooooo!

Row damn Thde! Wooooo!

You can always tell when sidewalk sanctions is at his maddest. These recycled posts just keep coming.

Take a look at all the misspelled words, and you can tell he is red in the face and typing as fast as his fat fingers can type lol!

You can always tell when sidewalk sanctions is at his maddest. These recycled posts just keep coming.

Take a look at all the misspelled words, and you can tell he is red in the face and typing as fast as his fat fingers can type lol!

No Poppy. I just like to showcase all the fat azz, inbred, moron bammers like yourself. You have so much in common. Enjoy and Rooooow Damn Thde!

3165663464_b4302f16e7_z.jpg

joe-cutcher-alabama.jpg

You love looking at west vance inbred morons. That is why you visit every day. This is actually a dating site for you.
Here how about this one? It could be your cousin. Roooow Damn Thde!

alabama-fan-award.jpg

Says the war turd that keeps a disk drive full of pics of half nekkid Bammers!

You get a boner looking at those fat man-boobs, don'tcha sanctions? You gay perv! LMAO!

No Poppy. I just like to showcase all the fat azz, inbred, moron bammers like yourself. You have so much in common. Enjoy and Rooooow Damn Thde!

3165663464_b4302f16e7_z.jpg

joe-cutcher-alabama.jpg

Lol, sorry sidewalk. You can't call someone uneducated while misspelling the most basic words in the English language.

You are a disgrace, not only to your hick fanbase but to all of mankind. Please do not reproduce.

Lol, sorry sidewalk. You can't call someone uneducated while misspelling the most basic words in the English language.

You are a disgrace, not only to your hick fanbase but to all of mankind. Please do not reproduce.

Poppy don't get mad. Hang around for a while. See if you can spot one of your sisters or brothers. Just trying to help you out. Row damn Thde!

10469273-large.jpg

Nice misspell on the arm tattoo Poppy! Row Thde!
18vss4ufvcq3gpng.png

Rube2.jpg

bama_1.jpg

Looks like your stupid ass was that poor guy's tattoo artist LOL!

And he just posted it cause he thought it was crazy a Bammer would do that, he never caught the misspelling! LMAO!

Goodness but being a boog sidewalker is such a detriment to living a happy life. Poor sanctions was poor with 2 strikes against him....

I counted 6 posts in a 10 min period from 12:40-12:50pm Sidewalker sanctions having to tear up the interwebz before the lunch bell rings to go back to work LMAO!

56090019.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT