ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL IS GAY.

AUB03

Bunker Legend
Gold Member
Jan 20, 2003

"Football is lesbian. Football is beautiful. Football is queer. Football is life. Football is exciting. Football is culture. Football is transgender. Football is queer. Football is heart. Football is power. Football is tough. Football is bisexual. Football is strong. Football is freedom. Football is American. Football is accepting. Football is everything. Football is for everyone."

The video is a direct response to Carl Nassib's public coming-out last week. The 30-second spot begins with the line, "Football is gay" as light cheering plays in the background.

tumblr_n5dxusAixC1qala6eo2_500.gif

Baseball and Basketball it is. Thanks for the heads up, NFL. (I don't really care if it is. I just hate the pushing of this entire shitshow onto anyone. Just let the gays be gays. And to all you gays, just be gay. Who gives a flying **** if everybody knows that you're gay. Not two single shits are given that I'm not gay, except for with @Mikecb22 every other weekend and for six weeks during the summer.)

Well, it always has been a little gay, with all the tight ends, wide receivers, constant touching of balls...not to mention locker rooms full of sweaty nekkid mens.

Baseball and Basketball it is. Thanks for the heads up, NFL. (I don't really care if it is. I just hate the pushing of this entire shitshow onto anyone. Just let the gays be gays. And to all you gays, just be gay. Who gives a flying **** if everybody knows that you're gay. Not two single shits are given that I'm not gay, except for with @Mikecb22 every other weekend and for six weeks during the summer.)

six weeks during the summer

so THAT'S where he was?

Reactions: BigtimeAub
Well, it always has been a little gay, with all the tight ends, wide receivers, constant touching of balls...not to mention locker rooms full of sweaty nekkid mens.

don't... stop ... don't ... stop... don't, stop dont stop don't stop dontstop dontstop omg dont stop!

• Haha
Reactions: Bassman
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT