ADVERTISEMENT

Five rounds of interviews . . .

AU_Panther

First Round Draft Pick
Gold Member
Aug 6, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Wow! I'm trying to get back to corporate America. Business is good, but not as profitable, plus I did really love Marketing analysis and strategy. Anyways, my resume was picked up by Cox Communications for a Business Intelligence Senior Analyst role.

Applied on August 1st, was called by a recruiter on August 3rd for a screener interview. Then had an interview with the hiring manager August 11th, then a panel interview the following Tuesday. Was contacted again that Friday to setup an interview with an exec level analyst and this morning at 9 AM I had my final interview with the VP of my would be department.

I've only had a process similar to this once before and that was the first time I received a job offer from UPS. Process was probably worst, because there were tests and a lot less pay.

Wish me luck. Apparently it was down to me and one other person. They don't have the technical skills that I have, but they have telecom experience and salesforce.com. I have CRM/SalesForce.com experience along with analytical skills, but not telecom. The recruiter said that I also had an additional advantage that I was in Atlanta.

I should hear back yay or nay, by middle of next week.

That being said, if any of you know of someone hiring in your networks, please let me know. I can shoot you my resume and we can have a quick chat.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News