ADVERTISEMENT

First time in 56 years

wareaglebuddy414

All-American
Dec 7, 2022
Hampton Cove
that I’ve spent Thanksgiving and Christmas all alone. Spouse passed in 2012. No kids. Mom and dad and my grandmother passed year after year after year starting in 2018. They spent 58 years together. Wonderful parents but a trifling family. All any of mine want is money or to borrow my car or something else. So I basically told them to not call me.

I’ve cooked this feast to honor my mom. She was the best cook and taught me well. It was delicious. I took plates to my neighbors who are disabled. I’m headed to the cemetery to put flowers on their graves and pray with them. I have to remember the reason for the season. God has truly blessed me and I have an amazing church family. However, it’s the first time in my life that I’ve had no contact with my blood family. It’s different. We use to do mom’s side and then dad’s side for all my life. Not anymore. My brother and I are still in probate. Almost two years. He continues to live rent free on the estate for six years but court day is coming soon. Pray for me family that God’s will be done. Merry Christmas 🎁🎄 and War Eagle 🦅 brothers and sisters.

Always remember and count your blessings 🙏

auburn-tigers-12-merry-christmas-happy-new-year-sign_mainProductImage_MediumLarge.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.