ADVERTISEMENT

First bout with covid

aerotiger

All-American
Gold Member
Feb 20, 2018
Ventura, CA
Well I finally got the rona. I'm on day 3. Fully vaccinated (pfizer). Sick as hell with a 102 degree fever. Splitting headache, chills, and a bad cough. O2 is still normal.

My wife and daughter somehow don't have it.

How long do I have Bunker?

Delta sucks

See a doctor about getting the infusion to ward off lung inflammation. Days 5-10 are the days where you take a turn for the worst if you are going to at all. If you wait until that happens, it’s too late for the infusion. If you get the infusion as a preventative measure, your timeline is short since you are on day 3

Well I finally got the rona. I'm on day 3. Fully vaccinated (pfizer). Sick as hell with a 102 degree fever. Splitting headache, chills, and a bad cough. O2 is still normal.

Delta sucks

Call Dr and get this.

Reactions: aerotiger

Delta sucks
got it 8/6, fully vacced pfizer. felt horrible for 5 days but then it was gone. still have little cough but otherwise 100%. hang in there, you will be fine soon enough

my wife and 5 yo didnt get it either - so odd

ADVERTISEMENT