ADVERTISEMENT

Feds Limit Antibody Treatment to States that Use It

Political. the states that use it, like Florida, are making them look bad.
Yep for sure it's political. Can't let those red states get out in front of this treatment since it works.

Reactions: TBFan
Hahahaha! Yes, they decided to allocate them to different states as they should. Stop with the conspiracies.
Did I mention conspiracies? No so as usual you don't know what you're talking about. Get better

Did I mention conspiracies? No so as usual you don't know what you're talking about. Get better

Read the original article. Your tweet seems to insinuate they did it due to politics. Conspiracy.

Read the original article. Your tweet seems to insinuate they did it due to politics. Conspiracy.
Again did I say conspiracy? Nope and no matter what you try and post what I said it's not accurate. Try and get better.

Hey @Creed Monster. Do you believe they are limiting monoclonal anti-bodies to states??? Do you believe they work to help treat COVID?

So, if monoclonal anti-bodies work, and they are limiting it's use, do you have any ideas as to why they might limit a useful treatment??? I'll give you a hint. It juuuust might be for the same reason that other potentially viable treatments and solutions have been stymied, dismissed off-hand, and listed as "not being effective", in cooked and baked "studies". Are you aware that some published studies were pulled? It's really sad that folks can't see/discern what's happening right before their eyes.

Reactions: cbmitche and TBFan
Hey @Creed Monster. Do you believe they are limiting monoclonal anti-bodies to states??? Do you believe they work to help treat COVID?

So, if monoclonal anti-bodies work, and they are limiting it's use, do you have any ideas as to why they might limit a useful treatment??? I'll give you a hint. It juuuust might be for the same reason that other potentially viable treatments and solutions have been stymied, dismissed off-hand, and listed as "not being effective", in cooked and baked "studies". Are you aware that some published studies were pulled? It's really sad that folks can't see/discern what's happening right before their eyes.

Agreed that they have changed up allocations so that they are more evenly distributed across all 50 states. The how and why of how it happened and how it caught some states off-guard is worth debate.

EVERYTHING ELSE YOU SAID SHOWS THAT YOU ARE COMPLETE DUMBASS. It's impossible to have any reasonable conversation with you because you shove ad hominem / strawman fallacies all around some singular point. I'm tired of wading through all of it.

Reactions: AUBK
My God. You keep posting tweets supporting a conspiracy and then say I haven’t said that. You’re a moron who believes in conspiracies.
As usual, right on cue the name-calling. It shows you have nothing to refute. BTW you don't know me from anyone so again you post another lie. Just smh at your self awareness.

Agreed that they have changed up allocations so that they are more evenly distributed across all 50 states. The how and why of how it happened and how it caught some states off-guard is worth debate.

EVERYTHING ELSE YOU SAID SHOWS THAT YOU ARE COMPLETE DUMBASS. It's impossible to have any reasonable conversation with you because you shove ad hominem / strawman fallacies all around some singular point. I'm tired of wading through all of it.

Does it make more sense to distribute supplies evenly across all 50 states, or send a higher percentage to the areas that actually need them more, (assuming that full distributions are not needed in some states).

Reactions: AUJMac
Does it make more sense to distribute supplies evenly across all 50 states, or send a higher percentage to the areas that actually need them more, (assuming that full distributions are not needed in some states).
Some states (mainly blue ones) aren't even using them, so why not distribute them to the states that want to make them available.

Reactions: au4life_rz
Some states (mainly blue ones) aren't even using them, so why not distribute them to the states that want to make them available.

Which states are those?

"Under the new distribution mechanism, the largest shipments will be sent to Florida, Texas, Georgia, and Mississippi this week, according to data provided in the government announcement.

The U.S. will deliver 18% of its allocation of therapies through next Tuesday to Florida, and 13% to Texas. Meanwhile, more than 30 states and territories will each respectively receive less than 1% of the supply. Vermont, where vaccination rates are high and cases are low, will be allocated less than 0.1%.

HHS made the shift “to allow for a more consistent supply of [monoclonal antibodies] that is responsive to cases and utilization in all geographic areas of the country,” a spokesperson said.

The agency has seen a twenty-fold increase in ordering and use of monoclonal antibodies since mid-July, and seven states accounted for about 70% of ordering, the spokesperson said."

Which states are those?

"Under the new distribution mechanism, the largest shipments will be sent to Florida, Texas, Georgia, and Mississippi this week, according to data provided in the government announcement.

The U.S. will deliver 18% of its allocation of therapies through next Tuesday to Florida, and 13% to Texas. Meanwhile, more than 30 states and territories will each respectively receive less than 1% of the supply. Vermont, where vaccination rates are high and cases are low, will be allocated less than 0.1%.

HHS made the shift “to allow for a more consistent supply of [monoclonal antibodies] that is responsive to cases and utilization in all geographic areas of the country,” a spokesperson said.

The agency has seen a twenty-fold increase in ordering and use of monoclonal antibodies since mid-July, and seven states accounted for about 70% of ordering, the spokesperson said."

The reason they were sent to Florida, Texas, etc. was because they asked for it. The other states didn't.

The reason they were sent to Florida, Texas, etc. was because they asked for it. The other states didn't.
You didn't specify which states.

For the record, I tend to agree that states like Florida did help to open wider acceptance of monoclonal antibodies.

"Tammy Allen, spokesperson for Regeneron, said she has seen a spike in demand from a number of states.

“We have seen an increase in demand in recent weeks,” she said in a written statement to The Epoch Times. “They are largely located in the Southeast—Florida, Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, and Alabama.”

As usual, right on cue the name-calling. It shows you have nothing to refute. BTW you don't know me from anyone so again you post another lie. Just smh at your self awareness.

You’re a conspiracy guy posting conspiracies saying you’re not doing that. That makes you a moron or a liar.

Again the name calling comes out. It's your standard MO. Just LMAO at your weak attempt. There is no hope for you getting better.

Dude, if you weren’t so dumb, I wouldn’t have to. You’re literally posting conspiracy tweets while saying you’re not.

Again, you’re posting conspiracy tweets while saying I never said conspiracy. You’re too dumb to understand what you’re posting.
Keep up that name-calling. It really shows you've got nothing! LMAO!

Again, you’re posting conspiracy tweets while saying I never said conspiracy. You’re too dumb to understand what you’re posting.
Keep up that name-calling. It really shows you've got nothing! LMAO!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT