ADVERTISEMENT

Extending an olive branch

drola3

Second Team
Jun 19, 2006
First off, great game tonight! I've hated AU for a while now, but after tonight that hate has lessoned a bit, g. I respect the way y'all lined up and played smash mouth football. Can't help but respect that. I think Malzahn is a helluva coach and will do great things at AU. I really thought the team would have quit on him after UGA, but that's not the case. Good luck in your bowl game.

They'll get no sympathy from me. AU got what they deserved if the truth be told.

Go away you little troll. Why are you responding to bama posts about Auburn. Run along little piggy, we will cook you up again next year.

Originally posted by drola3:
First off, great game tonight! I've hated AU for a while now, but after tonight that hate has lessoned a bit, g. I respect the way y'all lined up and played smash mouth football. Can't help but respect that. I think Malzahn is a helluva coach and will do great things at AU. I really thought the team would have quit on him after UGA, but that's not the case. Good luck in your bowl game.
no doubt a classic game. congrats to bama. I think bama D won it more than bama O. stopping AU in the red zone for field goals was the difference.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT