ADVERTISEMENT

Every person in my office got the China virus...

ecmdvm

First Team
Gold Member
Jul 26, 2006
all in the same week, EXCEPT ME. I am a veterinarian and have been taking Ivermectin prophylactically for the past 2 months. The fact that I was the only one taking the medication and the only one who did not get sick, seems to go along with the literature that I have researched that Ivermectin is extremely effective in the treatment and prophylaxis of the virus. So few people know about this.

Ivermectin comes in a tablet form for human use to treat scabies. It is also used in vet med as a dewormer in cattle, sheep and horses and as a heartworm preventative in dogs.

all in the same week, EXCEPT ME. I am a veterinarian and have been taking Ivermectin prophylactically for the past 2 months. The fact that I was the only one taking the medication and the only one who did not get sick, seems to go along with the literature that I have researched that Ivermectin is extremely effective in the treatment and prophylaxis of the virus. So few people know about this.

Ivermectin comes in a tablet form for human use to treat scabies. It is also used in vet med as a dewormer in cattle, sheep and horses and as a heartworm preventative in dogs.
Crazy right there.

glad you didn’t get it and got rid of your worm problem at the same time

You also won't have worms as a bonus!

Reactions: 94WDE
Don’t know what the China virus is, but God bless anyway.
Let us explain it to you. It is a virus that started in China. It was probably developed in a Chinese laboratory. Therefore it is actually a China Virus. Sort of like the Nile Virus, Spanish Flu, Hong Kong Flu, German Measles, and others. Now if Trump had been president way back when - then the Nile Virus would have been Covid 1, Hong Kong flu would have been Covid 2, etc.

ADVERTISEMENT