ADVERTISEMENT

Ever feel like you’re in a Final Destination movie?

alphatiger08

First Round Draft Pick
Gold Member
Jun 17, 2009
Dunwoody, GA
First, yesterday around lunchtime, I’m driving across the top end of 285 in the second to far left lane. A car up ahead of me swerves across three lanes of traffic trying to get off at PIB exit. Not sure how he squeezed between the two cars in the second to right lane, but he didn’t see the car flying up in the far right lane. The guy trying to swerve over to exit gets t boned spun around sliding all the way back across the interstate and I missed him by maybe 20 feet. The car in the left lane did not miss him and drove him into the middle wall. It was so close that I had a mini debate with myself in the moment whether to brake to try and avoid him or gas it to get ahead of it. Braking ended up being the right call.

Today, driving up 85 in Gwinnett, the truck in front of me in the express lane lost a ladder that went flying out the bed of his truck, I was maybe three car lengths behind. Traffic was heavy and I was unable to avoid running over the ladder. Thankfully there was somehow no damage.

Then about 30 min ago on 285, the car in front of me locks the brakes forcing me to as well sending my backpack flying into the dash, thankfully I was able to move over a lane to avoid hitting the car. Why did this driver stop in the middle of the interstate? A rubber mat.

I cannot wait for the day to get out of Atlanta…

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.