ADVERTISEMENT

Even Fox acknowledges POTUS just committed witness intimidation....

DM8

Bunker Legend
Gold Member
Sep 24, 2007

This is a textbook case of witness intimidation tweeting out attacks on a witness as she testifies. The attacks were clearly aimed to intimidate and silence the ambassador and other witnesses. This will clearly be another article of impeachment.

Watching POTUS add counts to his impeachment in real-time is historic.

When even a hack like Ken Starr says POTUS screwed up royally, you know its bad...

CHRIS WALLACE encapsulates what most people watching thought … on FOX NEWS at 10:42 a.m.: “If you are not moved by the testimony of Marie Yovanovitch today, you don’t have a pulse. … The really dramatic moment is that this wasn’t just testimony about the past. This played out in real time with the president attacking her and saying that every place where she served went bad, and she was asked by Adam Schiff, do you see that as an effort to intimidate you and other witnesses? And she said I feel that is quite intimidating. And that does raise the possibility of witness intimidation and witness tampering as a new charge here. So we’ll, again, we have to wait and see what happens when the Republicans start to question her, but it seems to me that this has been very powerful testimony this morning on the part of Marie Yovanovitch.”

-- KEN STARR on Fox News: “Well, I must say that the president was not advised by counsel in deciding to do this tweet. Extraordinarily poor judgment. The president frequently says, ‘I follow my instincts.’ Sometimes we have to control our instincts. So obviously this was I think quite injurious. I don't think it rises to the level of intimidation of a witness, but I think that’s the way it’s going to be characterized.”

giphy.gif

Reactions: DM8
The derps are waiting in line at breitbart and hannity's blog for their talking points. Just as was the case during the damning testimony Wednesday, we won't hear much from them until the talking points have been issued. We don't have many on the board who are capable of forming their own thoughts.

So do you finally have him now? Lol
Yes, he was already going to be impeached and he added an article today with his witness intimidation. You know he's in deep shit when Fox acknowledges it.

Yes, he was already going to be impeached and he added an article today with his witness intimidation. You know he's in deep shit when Fox acknowledges it.
What was intimidating about that tweet? Lol

Attacking a witness is obviously intimidation. This isn't even debatable which is why even the Fox hosts pointed it out.
So stating an opinion without making a threat = intimidation? That's some liberal math right there. Lol

This is a textbook case of witness intimidation tweeting out attacks on a witness as she testifies. The attacks were clearly aimed to intimidate and silence the ambassador and other witnesses. This will clearly be another article of impeachment.

Why must you lie to make your points? That's not what Brett said at all

Try to use your fvcking brain and formulate a unique thought for once in your pathetic life without the aid of Twitter. It's a really simple question. Lol
Obviously "ripping her", as Baier described it, as she testifies is witness intimidation. This is not a close issue. The only people who will defend this are trumpkins. POTUS could walk into the hearing room and shoot the ambassador on live TV and you and your fellow trumpkins would loudly applaud so your opinions don't carry a lot of weight.

Obviously "ripping her", as Baier described it, as she testifies is witness intimidation. This is not a close issue. The only people who will defend this are trumpkins. POTUS could walk into the hearing room and shoot the ambassador on live TV and you and your fellow trumpkins would loudly applaud so your opinions don't carry a lot of weight.
Lol and your's do? Keep in mind you're the boy who cried wolf and you always will be. You are a fine representation of your party, I'll give you that. Lol

Reactions: God Cam It
Lol and your's do? Keep in mind you're the boy who cried wolf and you always will be. You are a fine representation of your party, I'll give you that. Lol
POTUS attacked a witness as she testified before Congress. That is a fact. You don't attack a witness as they are testifying unless you are trying to intimidate her and other future witnesses. That's obvious. When POTUS said he could commit a murder and not lose any supporters, he was referring to you. There is literally nothing he could do that you would cause you to object.

Reactions: Bug1969
She wouldn't have known about the Tweets if Schiff head wouldn't have read them to her. So, it's not intimidation as you can clearly see in this response -

She wouldn't have known about the Tweets if Schift head wouldn't have read them to her. So, it's not intimidation as you can clearly see in this response -

Way to Parrot Jim Jordan. What an idiotic argument. Surely even you aren't stupid enough to think she would not have been told about the efforts to intimidate her as soon as they took a break 5 minutes after Schiff informed her of POTUS's attack on her.

POTUS attacked a witness as she testified before Congress. That is a fact. You don't attack a witness as they are testifying unless you are trying to intimidate her and other future witnesses. That's obvious. When POTUS said he could commit a murder and not lose any supporters, he was referring to you. There is literally nothing he could do that you would cause you to object.

Do you think she was active on Twitter during her testimony? The only reason she was aware of it was Schiff, no? What in the blue **** do you smoke every morning get your vagina so tight?

Reactions: God Cam It
Did he say that he committed witness intimidation? Or was that another of your many lies?
Defend and deflect. Yes, Baier said POTUS "ripping" her "added an article of impeachment in real-time."

I am sorry POTUS screwed up so badly he lost the Fox hosts. He is making it very hard for you and the other defenders to do your job. Please don't give up the fight!

Way to Parrot Jim Jordan. What an idiotic argument. Surely even you aren't stupid enough to think she would not have been told about the efforts to intimidate her as soon as they took a break 5 minutes after Schiff informed her of POTUS's attack on her.

Saying someone sucked at their job is not intimidation. Holy hell

Defend and deflect. Yes, Baier said POTUS "ripping" her "added an article of impeachment in real-time."

I am sorry POTUS screwed up so badly he lost the Fox hosts. He is making it very hard for you and the other defenders to do your job. Please don't give up the fight!

The subject line of the post is a complete lie. BB did not say that Trump committed witness intimidation.

Do you think she was active on Twitter during her testimony? The only reason she was aware of it was Schiff, no? What in the blue **** do you smoke every morning get your vagina so tight?
This is incredible. They were taking a break right after Schiff brought it up. Surely you are not such an ignorant clown that you think no one would have pointed out to her during the break that POTUS was attacking her as she testified? Please tell us you aren't actually that much of an idiot.

The subject line of the post is a complete lie. BB did not say that Trump committed witness intimidation.
I am sorry Brett and the other fox folks wrecked your efforts to defend POTUS. Maybe you need to switch over to the breitbart live blog? I am sure they haven't abandoned POTUS there.

Do you not see that there's literally nothing he can do that you would ever approve of? Lol

This is incredible. They were taking a break right after Schiff brought it up. Surely you are not such an ignorant clown that you think no one would have pointed out to her during the break that POTUS was attacking her as she testified? Please tell us you aren't actually that much of an idiot.

Again, someone else would have had to point it out to her. That's not ****ing intimidation. Nor is saying someone sucked at their job.

I am sorry Brett and the other fox folks wrecked your efforts to defend POTUS. Maybe you need to switch over to the breitbart live blog? I am sure they haven't abandoned POTUS there.

I'm sorry you've made a living out of wrecking anyone's effort to have a measured and honest conversation on this board.

I'm sorry you've made a living out of wrecking anyone's effort to have a measured and honest conversation on this board.
Your efforts to defend and deflect for POTUS are not "measured efforts" at honest discussion. I started this thread to discuss Fox's reaction to a "turning point" as they called it in the hearing. Fox personalities responded with "wow!" and said POTUS "ripping" the ambassador would result in additional articles of impeachment. That is a fact. Obviously that is upsetting for you and you don't want to discuss it.

Do you not see that there's literally nothing he can do that you would ever approve of? Lol
If POTUS pursued a good policy, like an infrastructure plan, I would be more than happy to give him credit. Unfortunately, his legislative agenda has been a disaster. I have no problem crediting Republicans I agree with so this is not a partisan issue. POTUS is an incompetent criminal and it disappoints me that Republicans continue to support him. I continue to hope good Republicans will eventually stand up and make it clear despicable trumpism is not the ideological center of the R party.

If POTUS pursued a good policy, like an infrastructure plan, I would be more than happy to give him credit. Unfortunately, his legislative agenda has been a disaster. I have no problem crediting Republicans I agree with so this is not a partisan issue. POTUS is an incompetent criminal and it disappoints me that Republicans continue to support him. I continue to hope good Republicans will eventually stand up and make it clear despicable trumpism is not the ideological center of the R party.
You do have a sick obsession over turncoat pubs, I'll give you that much. Lol

The idea that you and others find this tweet intimidating speaks much more about how big of snowflakes the left are... bret baier wants Trump gone as much as Stump...

The idea that you and others find this tweet intimidating speaks much more about how big of snowflakes the left are... bret baier wants Trump gone as much as Stump...
They're just completely incapable of formulating a thought on their own at this point. They just do at they're told like the good little puppy dogs they are. Lol

Reactions: alphatiger08
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT